Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,954 members, 7,966,517 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:22 PM

How To Make It Out Of Cryptocurrency 2 (step By Step Minning) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make It Out Of Cryptocurrency 2 (step By Step Minning) (525 Views)

Best Free Minning Crypto Currencies To Invest In / Cyrptocurrency Minning Right On Your Phone / Bitcoins Minning And Auto Pilotting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make It Out Of Cryptocurrency 2 (step By Step Minning) by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2017
Mining is the extraction of valuable minerals or other geological materials from the earth usually from an orebody, lode, vein, seam, reef or placer deposits. These deposits form a mineralized package that is of economic interest to the miner.

HOW TO GET STARTED:
There are different method by which a Beginner can start mining cryptocurrency, either you sign up with a third party or you do it yourself using a third party a third party server or you do it yourself on your own.

this article will focus on the second option which is to do it yourself using a third party server. and which I'm going to be using MinerGate as a case study.

Mining Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can be complex, and it’s generally left to the techies who know what they’re doing. Even if you have the brains and the mining hardware for the process, it’s a volatile existence for the individual miner.

Some companies are, however, bringing cryptocurrency mining to the average user. Downloadable software is available to bring lots of “small-time” miners together to combine their resources. These groups of people are known as miner pools, one such example being MinerGate.

In this MinerGate review, you’ll find out about how MinerGate works, what its main features are, and what users think of the software.
What Is MinerGate?

MinerGate is an open mining pool where people use their computers to add hashing power to that of thousands of other miners. The user interface is openly downloadable and allows people to quickly start mining Ethereuem, Bitcoin, and a selection of other altcoins. It helps to break down the usual complexities found in mining.

MinerGate allows anyone to grab the program and run it on his or her computer. Large, powerful units can, of course, add more power, but smaller, amateur miners can use a normal PC or laptop. They can even run the smartphone application if they’re so inclined. It sounds great, but realistically, the lesser your device, the less you can earn. A phone is nearly pointless in terms of hashing power. The average laptop will put a little more starch in your pants, and it can make it fun to get involved, but returns will still be limited. Of course, it all depends on the coin you mine as well.

While MinerGate is quick and simple to use, there are complex algorithms running in the background. In just a few clicks, it exploits the maximum capability out of your hardware based on how much you want to dedicate. You don’t need to get involved in any of this with a program like MinerGate; simply let it do the hard work while you while away the day on low-processing tasks.

The MinerGate team will reward you based on how much input you are committing. If you’re looking to boost your passive income, then it’s a neat solution. You can put your computer to work while you aren’t using the hardware.

There are lots of other mining pools around, but many require a little more knowledge to run and can only mine one cryptocurrency. MinerGate has the distinct advantage of working from both the CPU and GPU to mine multiple cryptos for maximum profit. For example, you can run both Ethereum and Monero mining simultaneously.

How to Use MinerGate

The beauty of MinerGate is how easy it is to fire up and start mining. Here’s a quick run-through to show you the steps.

Step 1: Swift sign-up process at minergate.com
You only need an email address—no verification or laborious forms.

Step 2: Download the software
The website should detect your operating system.

CONTINUE READING: http://olaintel..com.ng/2017/12/how-to-make-it-out-of-cryptocurrency-2.html
Re: How To Make It Out Of Cryptocurrency 2 (step By Step Minning) by abaezeodegbami: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2017
I prefer trading more than mining in my case... I have been using Paxful.com and it's the best!

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale Of 1acre Of Land In Abeokuta / Ups For Sale In Ibadan / Claim Your Shares /bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.