Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,594 members, 7,972,194 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Make Friends With People Older Than Me Should - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Make Friends With People Older Than Me Should (784 Views)

See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Make Friends With People Older Than Me Should by olaleksy(m): 4:34am On Mar 30, 2010
undecidedHi, my PeOpLe on NL.
Am very, very, Very confused
All of my life i have always make friends with people older than me (Male and Female), in which i enjoy making friends with them, though some of them knows they are older than me especially the male but 95% of the female did not know, but here is the problem, Now i know its time to go start a relationship am confused should i start with the ladies older than me or should i go lower to those i am older than. cos during my discussion with them never knowing my intension 78% of the ones i like will always say they can never go into a relationship with someone they are older than.
Re: I Make Friends With People Older Than Me Should by player007(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2010
Guy i think when it comes to the matter of the heart we hav to be carefull.but since u are more @ home with pple more older than u i don't think it's a bad thing u just hav 2 be sure the person is also in luv with u.
Re: I Make Friends With People Older Than Me Should by iice(f): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2010
You are not ready for a relationship
Re: I Make Friends With People Older Than Me Should by daduke2k(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2010
Guy follow wot ur heart tels u.
Re: I Make Friends With People Older Than Me Should by sevule(m): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2010
For goodness sake why would little boys that are barely out of Secondary school be posting this kind of rubbish on nairaland Imagine me wasting my time reading this croc. Dude get a life and stop whining
Re: I Make Friends With People Older Than Me Should by Krissykriss(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2010
@poster, Get a younger chic. Marry an older lady & u'll find out d only reason u've been comfortable with them earlier is cos there were no strings attached. Save ur life now u have d power to. By d way, how old are u?
Re: I Make Friends With People Older Than Me Should by axeman85(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2010
@poster

dont actually understand your post well but however i can say to you that all my friends are much more older than me and most or all of them dont know it because of the way i behave and speak and also i grew up amongst people older than me. i am also in a relationship with a woman same age as me. so you cn date whoever you like. its depends on u nd what u want.
Re: I Make Friends With People Older Than Me Should by olaleksy(m): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2010
am Just 24 and pls don't be insultive

(1) (Reply)

Y Men Are Natural "cheats"(polygamous). / Would U Prefer To Date A Yahoo Yahoo Guy Or A Broke Guy? / Can U Marry Ur Girlfriend`s Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.