Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,739 members, 7,935,201 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel (12073 Views)

Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / New Dead Sea Scrolls In Israel Reveals Fragments Of Biblical Prophets (Pics) / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by fellowman: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2017
Dohgon:

I am neither Christian, Muslim, or Atheist. I am a free thinker who has read the Bible and many other religious books. I have the benifit of perspective because when I read the scriptures my skin does not tingle with enlightenment, it tingles with endarkenment and understanding of what humans are capable of. You keep mentioning (we) as if you are separate from the christians in the bible but you are not. Are you Coptic? If so then you are no different than the Gentile Christian because you both covet the favor of an illusion.

sorry about my perception about you, your definition of christianity to me looks like you referring to the Catholic Church.
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by smoy: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2017
fellowman:

I've answered your question, but you've not answered mine, you keep asking questions after questions, I ask you again did Muhammed have sex with a dead woman yes or No?

did he tell his followers to drink water from a pit filled with a dead donkey and menstrual pads?

yes or No?
Baba, trash this one fist then we can now go to your questions. who was bible revering to Jesus or God?
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by fellowman: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2017
smoy:
Baba, trash this one fist then we can now go to your questions. who was bible revering to Jesus or God?

baba I have answered your question. read what I wrote again and again.
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by smoy: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2017
fellowman:

baba I have answered your question. read what I wrote again and again.
then may be i did not get it pls re rephrase the answer.
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by fellowman: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2017
smoy:
then may be i did not get it pls re rephrase the answer.

go back eight places after this post then you'll see my answer.

then come here and answer Mine.
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by smoy: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2017
fellowman:

go back eight places after this post then you'll see my answer.

then come here and answer Mine.
why are you not comfortable with that question, i asked u to re phrase it.
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by fellowman: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2017
fellowman:

just as “Lord” was applied to anyone in authority: angels, masters over servants, husbands, etc., so, too, could “god” be applied to anyone (good or bad) who was considered a “mighty person.” Of course only one person could be called the “ Most High God,” or the “ Only True God,” or the “ Al mighty God”!

Moses was told that he was to serve as “God” to Aaron and to Pharaoh. —Ex 4:16; 7:1...again because he was a spokesman for God.

Psalms 82:1-6
shows that the judges of Israel were also called God.

I'm bringing this up to show you that Jesus is not the Almighty God, and he said so himself. even though he has been called so.

the Bible mentioned so many Gods too, the God's of the Philistines the God of the Assyrian.

so now answer the question.

smoy read and read this post again and again then when you finish come and tell me. did Muhammed have sex with a dead woman or not?
did he tell his followers to drink from a well filled with a dead donkey and menstrual pads.
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by smoy: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2017
fellowman:

smoy read and read this post again and again then when you finish come and tell me. did Muhammed have sex with a dead woman or not?
did he tell his followers to drink from a well filled with a dead donkey and menstrual pads.
(Of course only one person could be called the “ Most High God,” or the “ Only True God,” or the “ Al mighty God”) this is what you said now my quatatoin from bible is this

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given;
and the government will be upon his shoulder,
and his name will be called
“Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”

now my question again is who is the bible referring to in this verse of Isaiah 9:6 ?
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by Dnockeror333(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2017
I laughed when I saw your question and writeup! Really? Why not! It is like asking why are there many Muslims in Nigeria!

Isreal=> That small map in the East of the atlas is not all the land bequetted to Jacob! That land is a conquered territory! Conquered by the Assirians (Arabs)!

The real Isrealites mostly black, (BILICALLY polish brass, bronze...) are scattered abroad in every clime and tribes. Yes!

Only God will bring them back to the real Land Of Israel- The New Jerusalem!

This world is not our own! We are just pilgrim journeying through pilgrimage.

Jesus Christ was not what was painted for us. He was a giant man. In those days their saws and implements was not like ours, theirs are more heavier! If a lin man like that Seseria Borgia, that lin drwn up man, should become a carpenter think of how it will be!
Jesus Christ, like his Law-father, Joseph, was a huge man!

JUST TO MAKE YOU KNOW...!
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by fellowman: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2017
smoy:
(Of course only one person could be called the “ Most High God,” or the “ Only True God,” or the “ Al mighty God”) this is what you said now my quatatoin from bible is this

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given;
and the government will be upon his shoulder,
and his name will be called
“Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”

now my question again is who is the bible referring to in this verse of Isaiah 9:6 ?

who do you think Isaiah is referring to, is it Muhammed?
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by smoy: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2017
fellowman:

who do you think Isaiah is referring to, is it Muhammed?
answer the simple question.
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by fellowman: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2017
smoy:

did Muhammed have sex with a dead woman or not, did he tell his followers to drink from a well filled with a dead donkey and menstrual pads?

answer my question, I've answered every of your question so you need to answer Mine too.

did Muhammed call black people Satan or not? because in front of Muhammed you are a devil
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by smoy: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2017
fellowman:

did Muhammed have sex with a dead woman or not, did he tell his followers to drink from a well filled with a dead donkey and menstrual pads?

answer my question, I've answered every of your question so you need to answer Mine too.
grin
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by fellowman: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2017
smoy:
grin

what's the grin for, answer my question did Muhammed have sex with Fatima after she died inside her grave yes or no?
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by fellowman: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2017
smoy:

if you can quote this verse then you already know who Isaiah is talking about.

it is Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Now I've answered your question.
no asking of any questions answer my question.

did Muhammed say that black people are demons?

did Muhammed have sex with a dead woman?

did Muhammed tell his followers to drink water from a well filled with dead donkey and menstrual pads?
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by smoy: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2017
fellowman:

if you can quote this verse then you already know who Isaiah is talking about.

it is Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Now I've answered your question.
no asking of any questions answer my question.

did Muhammed say that black people are demons?

did Muhammed tell his followers to drink water from a well filled with dead donkey and menstrual pads?
fineeee, now that you have mention Jesus, the bible called Jesus the Almighty God and to your believe Jesus cannot be God, that means bible is contradictory with all other bible quotation you coated initially and bible should not be taken serious because its contradictory?
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by fellowman: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2017
smoy:
fineeee, now that you have mention Jesus, the bible called Jesus the Almighty God and to your believe Jesus cannot be God, that means bible is contradictory with all other bible quotation you coated initially and bible should not be taken serious because its contradictory?

this goes back to my former post where I told you that in the olden days people were referred to as God's even the judges of Israel, Moses etc etc,
even people who worship God are called God's but there is one Almighty God.

Now did Muhammed have sex with a dead woman or not?

did Muhammed tell his followers to drink from the well filled with a dead donkey and menstrual pads?

did Muhammed say that black men are devils, are you a black man? are you a devil?
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by smoy: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2017
fellowman:

this goes back to my former post where I told you that in the olden days people were referred to as God's even the judges of Israel etc etc,

Now did Muhammed have sex with a dead woman or not?

did Muhammed tell his followers to drink from the well filled with a dead donkey and menstrual pads?

did Muhammed say that black men are devils, are you a black man? are you a devil?
and the God warned you not to associate any thing with God and you should not revere to any body as your God except one God he is a jealous God ? moreover many of your christian brother can never accept that explanation from you.

i will consider your Muhammad assumptions when we take this to a logical conclusion pls.
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by fellowman: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2017
smoy:
and the God warned you not to associate any thing with God and you should not revere to any body as your God except one God he is a jealous God ? moreover many of your christian brother can never accept that explanation from you.

i will consider your Muhammad assumptions when we take this to a logical conclusion pls.

did Muhammed have sex with a dead woman in her grave?

did Muhammed tell his followers to drink water from the well filled with dead donkey and menstrual pads?

did Muhammed say black people are devils, are you black? are you a devil?

if you don't answer this and run away then you are a coward.

I will quote the Hadith then you'll answer me if it is not there or not, thanks.
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by smoy: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2017
fellowman:

did Muhammed tell his followers to drink water from the well filled with dead donkey and menstrual pads?

did Muhammed say black people are devils, are you black? are you a devil?

if you don't answer this and run away then you are a coward.

I will quote the Hadith then you'll answer me if it is not there or not, thanks.
don't get agitated yet, take it slowly, now the question again:
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by fellowman: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2017
smoy:
don't get agitated yet, take it slowly, now the question again:

truly you are a coward who can't defend your Muhammed (shiit be upon him)
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by smoy: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2017
fellowman:

truly you are a coward who can't defend your Muhammed (shiit be upon him)
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by analize701: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
smoy:
who closed the case? address the case that Jesus is powerless he can of himself do nothing.
Okay, let's begin with the Jesus of Islam. what did he do, i mean his miracles which he didn't do by himself?

After that we to the Jesus of the Bible.
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by smoy: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
analize701:

Okay, let's begin with the Jesus of Islam. what did he do, i mean his miracles which he didn't do by himself?

After that we to the Jesus of the Bible.
the Jesus of Quran is loud and clear that is of himself can do nothing but all what he did was with the permission and power of Allah
and for the Jesus of the Bible is also powerless as he can do nothing himself as he hears he judged. according to Jesus himself.
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by fellowman: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
smoy answer my question.

Did Muhammed have sex with a dead woman?

Did Muhammed tell his followers to drink water from the well filled with dead donkey and menstrual pads?

Did Muhammed say that black people were demons?
are you black?
are you a demon?
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by smoy: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
fellowman:
smoy answer my question.

Did Muhammed have sex with a dead woman?

Did Muhammed tell his followers to drink water from the well filled with dead donkey and menstrual pads?

Did Muhammed say that black people were demons?
are you black?
are you a demon?
since you are back here ; and the God warned you not to associate any thing with God and you should not revere to any body as your God except one God he is a jealous God ? moreover many of your christian brother can never accept that explanation from you.

for you assumptions after this been trashed, i promise.
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by fellowman: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
smoy:
since you are back here ; and the God warned you not to associate any thing with God and you should not revere to any body as your God except one God he is a jealous God ? moreover many of your christian brother can never accept that explanation from you.

for you assumptions after this been trashed, i promise.

don't promise me shit answer my question, if you following this thread I've answered your question even before you ask them.

if you're proud of your religion, you should be proud to accept that Muhammad had sex with a dead woman in her coffin.

you should be proud that Muhammed told his followers to drink water filled with a dead donkey and menstrual blood which is more scary than alcohol.

if you are proud of your religion you should know that your religion say, you are a devil
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by fellowman: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
if Muhammed was a true prophet you won't be avoiding my questions, at least you would have attempted the question, if Muhammed wasn't fake you won't be telling lies to hide his asssss.

shiit be upon him.
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by smoy: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
fellowman:

don't promise me shit answer my question, if you following this thread I've answered your question even before you ask them.

if you're proud of your religion, you should be proud to accept that Muhammad had sex with a dead woman in her coffin.

you should be proud that Muhammed told his followers to drink water filled with a dead donkey and menstrual blood which is more scary than alcohol.

if you are proud of your religion you should know that your religion say, you are a devil
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by Rockyrascal(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
You all are no longer following the topic of discussion,topic says “why are there many Muslims in israel”
Re: Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel by orunto27: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lekmusic:
*sigh* Where to start from... Just google abeg

Google is processed. Nairaland is raw. So give it raw please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Baal Denied His 450 Prophets After Seeing Superior Power (Video) / What Is The Significance Of Praying Before Eating? / A Christian Open Love Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.