Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Searching For A Song... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Searching For A Song... (713 Views)

Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) / How Much Does It Cost To Record A Song In A Studio? / Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For A Song... by ClitoPen: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2017
Good morning fellow NLanders. Please I want to download a song I loved but can't recall the song's title or artiste...The bits and pieces (if i I can still remember the lyrics right) are:

"....this music is more than a melody...
It's an expression of a sound from heaven...
....only Grace can take you higher, to the place where you can see the father, face to face you won't remain the same when you already know.....
...when I say get up, get up
When I say move, move..."

Pls can someone in the house help me recall the title and artiste so I can access the full song. I would really appreciate that, thanks in advance...
Re: Searching For A Song... by lanre316: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2017
The artiste is "Infinity" . The gospel group who sang the hit song " Olorioko" .

I can't remember that particular song name. I think it's "Only Praise". I'm not sure.

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Song... by marsoden: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Song... by ClitoPen: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2017
lanre316:
The artiste is "Infinity" . The gospel group who sang the hit song " Olorioko" .

I can't remember that particular song name. I think it's "Only Praise". I'm not sure.
Thanks for your input. I appreciate
Re: Searching For A Song... by ClitoPen: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2017
marsoden:
http://sweetslyrics.com/676234.Infinity%20-%20Only%20Praise.html
Thank you, really appreciate
Re: Searching For A Song... by lanre316: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
ClitoPen:

Thanks for your input. I appreciate

You're welcome. I also need help with this thread in the link below, if you can.

https://www.nairaland.com/4220816/where-download-nigerian-songs-even

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Song... by ClitoPen: 2:34am On Dec 08, 2017

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Making Money, You Are Making Noise," - CDQ takes shot at M.I Abaga / Temiz Da Hiphop Prophet - Encouragement / Finally IGP - Transmission Speech With Beat Is Out (its Now A Song) Hahaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.