Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,647 members, 7,885,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

My Current Date Has A Sweet P**sy But''' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Current Date Has A Sweet P**sy But''' (2157 Views)

Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Current Date Has A Sweet P**sy But''' by nonhuman(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2017
we are barely two months in this relationship but she is asking me to hasting up to come and see her parents even if is just introduction that one other guy who is based in Malaysia will soon come back to marry her and that she doesn't like the guy so she want me to come before he comes back. but she has some weird character that I ask her to change she said she will change. I don't know when

1 Like

Re: My Current Date Has A Sweet P**sy But''' by konkonbilo(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2017
angry
Re: My Current Date Has A Sweet P**sy But''' by SDLovers(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2017
grin Bro, I like sweet p**sy too like any other guy but my advice to you is to never settle down for sole reason that she has it all down there. That in effect could be the worst mistake of your life.

Anyway, I don't get why you posted this, do you seek advice for something and if so I didn't get the question or you just wanted a listening ear?
Re: My Current Date Has A Sweet P**sy But''' by NightHound(m): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin grin SCAM!

Don't let yourself be rushed. Two months Take your time to assess her and make sure she's what you want. Marriage no be beans.
Re: My Current Date Has A Sweet P**sy But''' by nonhuman(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
SDLovers:
grin Bro, I like sweet p**sy too like any other guy but my advice to you is to never settle down for sole reason that she has it all down there. That in effect could be the worst mistake of your life.

Anyway, I don't get why you posted this, do you seek advice for something and if so I didn't get the question or you just wanted a listening ear?
bro I need advise on whether to go see her parents, is the timing too short, will she ever change from weird characters blind argument, bad language, everything I say is a lie. for sake of loving me. though she is not lazy at her home duties at all
Re: My Current Date Has A Sweet P**sy But''' by NLProblemChild(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Why Malaysia? Why not Malawi
Re: My Current Date Has A Sweet P**sy But''' by Daniel2289(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Be a man. Don't let any girl rushed u to marriage, cos if u do, u will regret it. Remember that u can't change somebody's behavior. But u can only learn to live with them.
Re: My Current Date Has A Sweet P**sy But''' by pedrilo: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
u r bn blackmailed into dat marriage
Re: My Current Date Has A Sweet P**sy But''' by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
nonhuman:
we are barely two months in this relationship but she is asking me to hasting up to come and see her parents even if is just introduction that one other guy who is based in Malaysia will soon come back to marry her and that she doesn't like the guy so she want me to come before he comes back. but she has some weird character that I ask her to change she said she will change. I don't know when
bro u re dealing with a two faced girl.
Re: My Current Date Has A Sweet P**sy But''' by habsydiamond(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
This one Na black market if u jump into am u don enter trouble for life...open Ur eye ooo
Re: My Current Date Has A Sweet P**sy But''' by NoChill: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
nonhuman:
bro I need advise on whether to go see her parents, is the timing too short, will she ever change from weird characters blind argument, bad language, everything I say is a lie. for sake of loving me. though she is not lazy at her home duties at all

Bro the truth is that there is no guy from Malaysia coming to marry her period
Re: My Current Date Has A Sweet P**sy But''' by IAMSASHY(f): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
undecided if she cnt change now, is it in marriage dat she will change
Her attitude is way more important dan d introduction she is looking 4ward to. Besides, am surprised dat she prefares u to a Malaysian based considering d fact dat Naija babes dnt joke with abroad based, I doubt if sumone like dat exists
nonhuman:
Re: My Current Date Has A Sweet P**sy But''' by SDLovers(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
nonhuman:

Well first of, you have to recognize that everybody has areas that they fall shot and areas that they excel. Even you, you do have yours.
My rule of thumb is

1- to weigh the shot comings to the good side, which is much more heavy or intense so to speak
2- having analyzed both sides of the individual am I willing to live with those aspects of her that is "bad"

Now if you can answer these questions to your satisfaction, then you have a better shot at having a long lasting marriage. But remember that she will be influenced by you and she is bound to change so are you. So it's absolutely possible that her good sides my grow or her bad side might get even worse. That you have to keep in mind.

Not sure if that answered your question cos its easy for me to say go or not to go but ultimately the decision rests on you.

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Girls Really Wants In A Guy? / See The Pre- Wedding Photos That Got Everyone One Talking / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Female Pharmacist & Her Engineer Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.