Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,150 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:00 PM

Do You Need To Still Confess To A Husband About Paternity Of Your Children? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Need To Still Confess To A Husband About Paternity Of Your Children? (286 Views)

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need To Still Confess To A Husband About Paternity Of Your Children? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2017
Hello dear nairalanders, if a woman has given her life to Christ, but knows that one or two children she is having does not belong to her husband, will she make heaven if she keeps it hidden?? or must she confess it to make heaven

Assuming the mistake was done with an ex when she was still not in Christ, but now she is a changed person, does she need to still confess that some of her children belong to another man?? you know when people sin sometimes, they are ignorant or may be blinded, but if they begin to see with the mercy of God, dont they need to be forgiven??

Another situation is the issue of adultery, if a spouse repents of adultery, is there a need to still confess to the offended spouse or should one just keep it and forge ahead, and go to sin no more??

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Gig On Fiverr For Free / Ways To Overcome Marriage Anxiety / Curse: Always Dating, Never Marrying!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.