Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,966 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:05 PM

Donald Trump For 2nd Term. Pastor Mike Pence For Another 8 Years! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump For 2nd Term. Pastor Mike Pence For Another 8 Years! (628 Views)

Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert / Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump For 2nd Term. Pastor Mike Pence For Another 8 Years! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
For the pronouncements on Jerusalem and his unflinching support for millions of oppressed Christians worldwide, I support Donald Trump for a sure 2nd term starting in 2020. I also support pastor mike pence for an interrupted 8 years in the Oval Office. The democrats who are unscrupulous liberals that condone homosexuality and Islamic terrorism are currently gnashing their teeth and wailing everyday. They are so frustrated that the republicans have stuck with Donald Trump in the face of attacks from the globalists and the far left. Canada and other liberal countries are receiving them in their millions. A motion of DT’s impeachment just failed with ranking democrats voting against any impeachment of a modern day Reich. Any attempt to force out DT will witness chaos in the US. God himself has placed Donald Trump in the White House to do his will. grin

America must return to the path of God and the people of God are quite pleased with DT and Pastor pence. 2020 - 2024 no shaking. We must have a counter balance against terror in the world. 2024 - 2032 is for Pastor pence, a modern day soldier for Christ.

No shaking for the evangelicals in the US. Perish any thought of a change of US foreign policy for the foreseeable future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump For 2nd Term. Pastor Mike Pence For Another 8 Years! by Cyynthialove(f): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
waoo
Re: Donald Trump For 2nd Term. Pastor Mike Pence For Another 8 Years! by Kokolet11: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin lauretta onochie of Nairaland will not like this news.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump For 2nd Term. Pastor Mike Pence For Another 8 Years! by Ojiofor: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
People of God stood by Donald Trump during his campaign and celebrated his victory and he have not disappointed as his actions and policies is a thing of delight in the sight of God.Only Bobriskies of nairaland and chairman of şhemale community in Ogbomoso will not like this.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump For 2nd Term. Pastor Mike Pence For Another 8 Years! by princechurchill(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
Muslims thinks they have monopoly of violence if any decision goes against them lol,

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump For 2nd Term. Pastor Mike Pence For Another 8 Years! by SalamRushdie: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
Donald Trump for 8 years , Mike Pence for another 8 years and then Ivanka Trump become first female POTUS after Mike Pence ..dont say I didnt tell you first

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump For 2nd Term. Pastor Mike Pence For Another 8 Years! by Dsov2016: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
wow! what a speech! let all rise in applause. you really think DT is doing Christians a favor think again. As a Christian and a Nigerian I am happy that he is taking a stance against LGBT, but as a human and a Nigerian I am scared about his foreign policies. if you think his policies will not negatively affect Nigeria and humanity think again. You do know that boko haram can be said to be to have started due to american shenanigans in the 80s, civil wars and despotism in Africa can be traced to the cold war even small arms proliferation in Africa most esp in nigeria can also be attributed to them. I just hope this his Jerusalem policy will not negatively impact africa
Re: Donald Trump For 2nd Term. Pastor Mike Pence For Another 8 Years! by Lirqur: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
princechurchill:
Muslims thinks they have monopoly of violence if any decision goes against them lol,

I say it again, you'll beg to be a Muslim in the future grin grin You think only you awaits the return of Christ. grin grin

Salaam

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump For 2nd Term. Pastor Mike Pence For Another 8 Years! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Donald Trump for 8 years , Mike Pence for another 8 years and then Ivanka Trump become first female POTUS after Mike Pence ..dont say I didnt tell you first
Whatever you are smoking and inhaling is not good for your mental health. Why don't you get a visa and come and enthrone them. The racist pig will be lucky to finish his term courtesy of Director Mueller. Words out now is that 3 or 4 indictments will be handed down before Xmas and finally the big racist Dumbo will be gone from our National discuss and we Americans will sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, Free at last, thank God we are free at last. Then you will still be mourning and sucking in your Titanic.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump For 2nd Term. Pastor Mike Pence For Another 8 Years! by SalamRushdie: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Whatever you are smoking and inhaling is not good for your mental health. Why don't you get a visa and come and enthrone them. The racist pig will be lucky to finish his term courtesy of Director Mueller. Words out now is that 3 or 4 indictments will be handed down before Xmas and finally the big racist Dumbo will be gone from our National discuss and we Americans will sign Free at last, thank God we are free at last. Then you will still be mourning and sucking in your Titanic.

Last time you said Flynn was going to rat on Donald Trump and that didnt happen grin grin grin The only person director mueller has dirt on is Hillary and soon she will be in Prison

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump For 2nd Term. Pastor Mike Pence For Another 8 Years! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Last time you said Flynn was going to rat on Donald Trump and that didnt happen grin grin grin The only person director mueller has dirt on is Hillary and soon she will be in Prison
Flynn is still singing like a caged Canary bird but I don't expect you to know that since Faux News is the only news you listen to. Go tell Manafort and Gates and before you know, Kushner and Din the little mafia will be donning Orange outfit.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Trump With Other World Leaders / Photos: Prime Minister Theresa May Almost Kneeling As She Greets Prince William / President Maduro Raises The Stakes, Closing Venezuelan Offices In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.