Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,109 members, 7,949,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Do Futurenet Have What It Takes To Challenge Facebook? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Futurenet Have What It Takes To Challenge Facebook? (646 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way / Africans Launch Social Network To Challenge Facebook, Others / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Futurenet Have What It Takes To Challenge Facebook? by austentero: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Futurenet is a social media company that pays commission to their members by being active on their platform.
The company was set up and registered in 2014 by Co founders, Stephan Morgenstern and Roman Ziemian.
a member can earn little commissions by chatting with friends, inviting friends, uploading of videos and many more tasks one does on facebook.
The criteria for one to earn on this platform is to obtain a minimum lifetime position of a $10 matrix.
Futurenet has its own advertising exchange business known as futureadpro, here members pay a minimum of $50 for an advertisement package which yields $60 on return after minimum of 120 days. the more the advertising package the more the yields.
The company profile has been on the rise and the business with the company seems to be sustainable as they are also into many activities like online shopping, hotel and flight booking globally.
Having monitored and registered in the system, I am very much impressed with their business ethics as they seem to be so professional.
futurenet is not a HYIV and also not a ponzi scheme as the company has many streams of income.
futurenet also has its applications and games through which one can earn some money.
Having join the system for close to one year, I will share some of commissions earned and withdrawal made from the platform as they seem to be the best online business for those looking for a sustainable passive income.
An interested individual can visit the site and also register through the link austentero.futureadpro.com
It will be important to let you know that you must watch 10 adverts daily for you to qualify for commision.
futurenet is doing well in online industry and has launch their own coin futuro on 25th November 2017 in Macau
The company also runs series of webinar as to enlighten its members.
futurenet just announced over 2 million members this August
The company is yet to be beat.
For registration, use
austentero.futureadpro.com

(1) (Reply)

Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My 20-25k / Work With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.