Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,394 members, 7,950,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Read Read - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Read Read (1033 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Read by hhgirl: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2010
Wikipedia
Re: Read Read by emans(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2010
i wil send u a sms or mail now.pls try 2 b real.tanx.i av an xperience i want 2 share wit u
Re: Read Read by Stanfordx: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2010
What are the symtons u have?
Re: Read Read by hhgirl: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2010
Wiki
Re: Read Read by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2010
I don't know but those are hardly symptoms of HIV/AIDS.

Nonetheless, it is still worth checking though.
Re: Read Read by ayettymama(f): 12:21am On Apr 01, 2010
what happened to your family?? or ur friends??

i think its best to open up to someone now
Re: Read Read by tishat(f): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2010
@hhgirl,dear you dnt have to panic yourself to death besides all these symptoms are scarcely HIV symptoms but its only test can say,you can go to NIMR in Yaba,the test is free there and they will counsel you before the test,i wld ve love to accompany you but my schedule is really tight for now,just go anyhow it comes out there is still hope but i wish you all the best.Am positive myself but living and healthy.

Secondly please choose who to go with carefully in case it turns + cos of stigmatisation,it kills faster than the virus.
Good luck.
Re: Read Read by hhgirl: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2010
Wiki
Re: Read Read by Iwant2know: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2010
Hello,
I am happy for you,I experienced this also when I came to Europe.These little symptoms started before I left Nigeria such as,weakness of the body,sport in the neck ,constipation etc.I always get pessimistic may be I have contacted the disease,not knowing I am killing myself with just a thinking.Here in Europe they will not tell u direct u have it or not,all they do is to take ur blood 4 various test and at the end of the day they will tell u the blood is ok,but still not have confidence since it has not been said directly or a print out, I finally went to a doctor who printed the result out for me that it is negative.People out there should know HIV symptoms is a common symptoms just like the way other health problem start.The only way is to go for test and stop thinking unnecessarily without having it.Thinking kill more faster than anything.
Re: Read Read by Sissy3(f): 12:30am On Apr 02, 2010
NVM
Re: Read Read by ayettymama(f): 1:35am On Apr 02, 2010
kk hhgirl

nothing to worry about

u should see a doctor, u mite have a fever or summin

eeya pele

bless to the person who followed you

nice to know there are still nice people in this world
Re: Read Read by Czario: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2010
Hhgirl , what is the purpose of your bizarre post ?
Go to a dictionary and look up the word HYPOCHONDRIA.
Thats what you really got.
Re: Read Read by honeric01(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2010
@cziar, why not explain to her instead of trying to bring her down?
Re: Read Read by Czario: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2010
Honeric man,
Im not trying to bring her down ooo !
im only amazed @ the way she eagerly associates these non-symptoms with a serious thing like HIV. Its almost like she want to be hiv +ve.
Also im amazed that info on hiv is readily available and she prefers to kill herself with imagined impending doom. This is what a hypochondriac does. She should go for a test, i agree but all is all her drama really necessary ?
Re: Read Read by honeric01(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2010
@Czario
i understand but everyone can be the tough guy/girl so you should try to understand that some people are very emotional and might not be able to handle things the way you would have handled it.
Re: Read Read by command2: 12:43am On Apr 03, 2010
tishat,pls where is NIMR in yaba pls do me a favour by texting it to 07028165786 or better still reply via this forum but will prefer the text,if am going through either ojuelegba or through just text me pls i need to go for testing thanks
Re: Read Read by Czario: 1:09am On Apr 03, 2010
NIMR is @ 6 Edmund Crescent Yaba just ask for Edmund crec. My friend on treatment just learned she could to do her Cd4 there, which she did -now 480. She was very skinny 4 mths ago but looking good now. They also do confimatory testing there. Dnt know the cost though.
Re: Read Read by command2: 1:22am On Apr 03, 2010
i thought is free? cos i did one in one lab at ojuelegba and it reads hiv1 + and hiv2nag
Re: Read Read by command2: 1:29am On Apr 03, 2010
sorry where is the closest place to the adress you gave thanks
Re: Read Read by Czario: 1:42am On Apr 03, 2010
Well I dnt know the place, ive neva been there. A dr on the forum just found the address for her on tuesday she went the next day to do her cd4 she was able to get result on thursday. Im not saying they charge anything she didnt give me details, just the result.
Re: Read Read by command2: 1:45am On Apr 03, 2010
i belive you are on net now why dont you give me your id lets chat
Re: Read Read by Czario: 1:51am On Apr 03, 2010
Im using a mobile to post . Too expensive to chat. I can call mclovin 2mro to see if i can get directions and i will post it here for u.
Re: Read Read by command2: 2:08am On Apr 03, 2010
ok thanks
Re: Read Read by MCLOVIN: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2010
Command
You can locate the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (LAB) at 6 Edmond Crescent Yaba, off Murtala Mohammed Way.
You can call them on 01 7744723 for directions. Its not hard to find so im told. Theyre around the Harvey rd Montgomery rd area.
Im not sure how quick results are given but you mite be lucky to get them sooner rather than later.
After, our phone conversation on monday i searched for a lab as there are quite a few trying to get one test or the other done.
You never called back. I see you dont agree with some of my ways of doing things or appreciate my efforts so far. . .
Nonetheless, remember to keep up your routine until you go for your test, whatever one you decide to do
thers no reason you cant get what youre looking for with the information you already have.(see also the post by one 'Onyeara' below)
If you have any queries about NIMR you can reach me offline. I will publish some new contact numbers next week but I will continue to visit/post considerably less on this section than previously.
All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Womb Rental / New Vaccine That Cures Alcoholism / MATURED MINDS ONLY..... Skin Bridge On Penis, Cut Or Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.