Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,052 members, 7,970,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:26 AM

Laundry Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Laundry Business (642 Views)

Dry Cleaning And Laundry Business In Nigeria / How Do You Start A Successful Dry Cleaning And Laundry Business / Laundry Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laundry Business by Ladycomrade(f): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2010
Hello house! I want to start a laundry business in a semi-populated area and will like anybody wit good ideas to asist me on: 1. The kind and price of washing machine 2b used. 2. The kind and price of dryer 2b used. 3. Other thing to be considered or buy before setting up the laundry business. Thanks and God bles u all. Amen

(1) (Reply)

View My First 19 Euros From Google Adsense / How To Make Money From Face Book? / Are U Into Soap Production : And Need Its Basic Equipment:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.