Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:10 AM

Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. (1556 Views)

Can You Provide The Correct Answer To This Puzzle? Photo / A Prisoner Dies In Cell: Who Can Solve This Puzzle? / Who Is The Survivor In The Puzzle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by Tongsman(m): 2:51am On Dec 08, 2017
Draw four straight lines which go through the middle of all the DOTS without taking the pen/pencil off the paper.

Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by Tongsman(m): 2:56am On Dec 08, 2017
Tongsman:
Draw four straight lines which go through the middle of all the DOTS without taking the pen/pencil off the paper.
anybody yet?
Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
CC......Vivie01.
Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by vivie01(f): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
shervydman:
CC......Vivie01.

I saw it too oh, tried it but the lines that passed thru the dots were more than 4. Don't know how only four lines will pass through the middle of all the dots The instruction seems vague, does it include passing thru dots diagonally as well? Not clear enough to me undecided
Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
vivie01:

I saw it too oh, tried it but the lines that passed thru the dots were more than 4. Don't know how only four lines will pass through the middle of all the dots The instruction seems vague, does it include passing thru dots diagonally as well? Not clear enough to me undecided
Just draw.it anyhow u like but obey the basic rules.
1. It must not be more than 4 lines.
2. It must pass through all the dots.

Oya...over to u. grin

2 Likes

Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by vivie01(f): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
I dont understand this kind assignment you give me oo, but see this one, I used computer to draw it: undecided

Note that it says straight line and not necessarily 900 line smiley

1 Like

Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by vivie01(f): 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Shervydman, no comment?
Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
vivie01:
Shervydman, no comment?
Lol....I've not gotten the answer too, will do that tomorrow morning. Urs has 6lines and not 5, unless u wanna call some 'curve'. cool
Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by Tongsman(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
vivie01:
Shervydm, no comment?
not necessarily 900 but these are no straight lines ooo. The lines must be straight.
Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by Tongsman(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
shervydman:

Lol....I've not gotten the answer too, will do that tomorrow morning. Urs has 6lines and not 5, unless u wanna call some 'curve'. cool
the lines are not even 6, i counted 7 lines here.
the question says 4 straight line.
Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by olumose001(m): 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
The English in itself is not clear... the instructions isn't understood
Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by Tongsman(m): 2:33am On Dec 09, 2017
olumose001:
The English in itself is not clear... the instructions isn't understood
Simply put, join the dots together with just 4 straight lines without lifting the pen off the paper.

1 Like

Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by Tongsman(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Here is the solution to the question

1 Like

Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by olumose001(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
It wasnt stated that the lines could go beyond The dots
Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by vivie01(f): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2017
Tongsman:
Here is the solution to the question

Yeah, the instruction wasn't clear enough though.
Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
vivie01:

Yeah, the instruction wasn't clear enough though.
He's correct.....follow the arrows.

1 Like

Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by vivie01(f): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2017
shervydman:

He's correct.....follow the arrows.

I know, but I thought the lines should only be within the dots, not knowing it can extend outside.
Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: Show your creativity... creativity puzzle. by Tongsman(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
vivie01:

I know, but I thought the lines should only be within the dots, not knowing it can extend outside.

wink wink wink
the question didn't specify whether it should go beyond or within the dot.
Tongsman:

Simply put, join the dots together with just 4 straight lines without lifting the pen off the paper.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Used PS4 Games For Sale / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? / Wish A Nairalander Eid Mubarak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.