Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

In Need Of Professional Wordpress Theme And Plugin Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of Professional Wordpress Theme And Plugin Developer (1776 Views)

Buy Osclass Themes And Plugin/open Cart Themes And Plugins / Divi Elegantthemes Lifetime License And Plugin / Hurry Get Your Wordpress Premium Theme For N500 And Plugin For N200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Professional Wordpress Theme And Plugin Developer by Daniel2032(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2017
Hello friends, i need a dynamic wordpress theme with my choice design and more features. I need someone who is capable of design wordpress theme and plugin to hire. If you are one, you can call me on the number below or drop your number. 08059844273
Re: In Need Of Professional Wordpress Theme And Plugin Developer by JimloveTM(m): 1:17am On Dec 13, 2017
Daniel2032:
Hello friends, i need a dynamic wordpress theme with my choice design and more features. I need someone who is capable of design wordpress theme and plugin to hire. If you are one, you can call me on the number below or drop your number. 08059844273

Hello Daniel, still available? My number on my signature below
Re: In Need Of Professional Wordpress Theme And Plugin Developer by ogunjobiolaide: 6:22am On Dec 13, 2017
I can develop a theme n plugin for u, whatsapp me on 08063718360
Re: In Need Of Professional Wordpress Theme And Plugin Developer by bassdow: 7:03am On Dec 13, 2017
Daniel2032:

Hi
Am kingsley
A web developer with BaConSol

We cab help you with WordPress plugin and theme development / customizations.

Kindly do get in touch with us and be glad you did

Thanks
Re: In Need Of Professional Wordpress Theme And Plugin Developer by DavidOluyale(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
I have experience with wp themes and plugins developments. Can be reached via whatsapp : www.davolusoft.com/whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page Of 137,687 Likes For Sale / Blog For Sale @dash Me Price / How To Remove Temporary Ad Serving Limit Placed On Your Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.