Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,484 members, 7,914,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:10 PM

Fruity Loops-how To Use It - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fruity Loops-how To Use It (621 Views)

Help Me Unlock My Fruity Loop 8 Demo! / Fruity Loops Users / NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fruity Loops-how To Use It by viquetour(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2010
help me out abeg i b learner
Re: Fruity Loops-how To Use It by Krayola(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2010
There is a thread that discusses this, I think. Look thru the threads in this section and u should find it. U may have to go back a few pages tho. Goodluck.

If u don't find it, ask ofokaofoki when he's online. He's the FL ambassador to nairaland.
Re: Fruity Loops-how To Use It by CrackaJack: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2010
i hate fruity loops, pro tools is the way to go, or a good tascam
Re: Fruity Loops-how To Use It by ofokaofoki: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2010
crackajack seems to be the latest mad man to be unleashed to nairaland
Re: Fruity Loops-how To Use It by CrackaJack: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2010
im not sure if i should take that as a compliment or an insult, either way i just found this site yesterday and im puttin in my opinion like everyone else, idc if anyone else agrees with me or replies to my threads, im just sayion whats on my mind
Re: Fruity Loops-how To Use It by ofokaofoki: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2010
oh crackajack in that case you are welcome , how did u find nairaland , cuzz i can see ur bubbling to post. where u from.? grin
Re: Fruity Loops-how To Use It by CrackaJack: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2010
i entered somethin about white rappers into google and the name 5 white rappers if you can thread was there so i clicked it, signed up and got to writin

(1) (Reply)

Stop Uploading And Sharing Copyright Videos / Introducing Nigeria's Newest Sensational Artist / The Best Musician ''mobo Award 2010''.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.