Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,676 members, 7,908,760 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:44 AM

I Need An Agro Exporting Company To Help With Export - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need An Agro Exporting Company To Help With Export (764 Views)

Guide And Opportunities In Agro Export Business In Nigeria / NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Agro Exporting Company To Help With Export by y2kaustin(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2017
Please we urgently Need an agro exporting company.we will like to implore their services,to export some agro items to Ukraine,Switzerland, China and Ghana respectively.
Kindly add me on watsap via : 08134340380- Essien..so we can have an effective and frequent onversation.Thank you.
Re: I Need An Agro Exporting Company To Help With Export by eseleborjpyaho: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
SIR

SEND YOUR REQUEST TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need An Agro Exporting Company To Help With Export by y2kaustin(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2017
Still searching
Re: I Need An Agro Exporting Company To Help With Export by y2kaustin(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Tennis Court Fence / The Features Of Our Electric Fences / Transafricatrade.com Domain And Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.