Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,336 members, 7,978,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:26 PM

The Daunting Admission Process In MOUAU, Abia State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Daunting Admission Process In MOUAU, Abia State (321 Views)

MOUAU Lecturer In Tears As Her Students Surprise Her On Her Birthday / Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Daunting Admission Process In MOUAU, Abia State by Chile1234: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
I have been engrossed with so many challenges faced by our jambites who chose MOUAU as their first choice institution. The Regime of this new Vice Chancellor (Prof. Francis Otunta)has been so dull and discouraging both to staff and students at large and even the jambites. The sluggish admission process in the school is one issue that has been bothering everyone anytime and anywhere. I don't think or envisage that admission will be given to about 2000 people because of his sluggish and snailish administration.

I feel for the candidates that chose MOUAU as their first choice but believe that u will be given admission and God almighty will bring it to perfection. Congratulations! Congratulations!!

(1) (Reply)

Jubilant Ambassadors Foundation JAMB-F SCHOLARSHIP / Communication Technology For The Survival Of Public Service Broadcasting / MOUAU Students Representative Council Orientation Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.