Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,176 members, 7,887,416 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

Press Release From National Publicity Aspirant; Kola Ologbondiyan Campaign Org. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Release From National Publicity Aspirant; Kola Ologbondiyan Campaign Org. (575 Views)

Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari’s Comments Confirm Fraud In 2019 Polls / Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin Emerge DG Femi Gbajabiamila Speakership Campaign Org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Press Release From National Publicity Aspirant; Kola Ologbondiyan Campaign Org. by adeyemiayoblog: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Press release

My attention has been drawn to a statement issued by an unknown person,peddling a malicious falsehood concerning the candidature of Hon Kola Ologbondiyan to have withdrawn from the race of the National publicity secretary at the Saturday's Elective Convention of the PDP as prevailed upon by kogi Elders.

Usually, it's not in my person to respond to statements where a person hides under the cloak of anonymity to cause mischief,but to set the record straight,I'm forced to clear the issues bothering on the said falsehood .

1. My question is,who are the kogi state elders ?

2. A meeting was called by the leadership of the north central zone at Grand Ibro hotel on the 7th of December 2017,the meeting began at exactly 9pm and in attendance was former Governors of Benue H.E Rt.Hon. Gabriel Suswan , kogi, H.E capt. Idris Wada,Niger state,H.E Aliyu Babangida, H.E senator David Mark, H.E senator Tunde Ogbeha,H.E Alhaji Ibrahim Idris and a host of others.

3. At the meeting it was resolved that the party leaders had rejected the person of Bar kabiru on the backdrop of imcopetence and the 2105 scandals that saw him absconed with Campaign funds.

4. Only for a few leaders from kogi east to call a meeting in the residence of former national PDP chairman,Sen Ahmodu Ali and asked Farouk Adejoh and Hon Kola Ologbondiyan to withdraw from the race so that the zone can present Bar Kabir as the sole candidate.

Let me quickly remind us all that this act negates the principles of Equity, fairness and justice. How can a few kinsmen of the said candidate assemble themselves like it was a local town hall meeting to chun out their selfishness at the expense of the party? This to me is ridiculous,laughable and at best an empty shot in futility.

5. We are fully aware of Governor Wada's hidden agenda and mischievous thoughts of desperately pushing Barr Kabiru against the wishes of the party leaders to help him racket his 2019 ticket to contest gubernatorial elections in kogi state.

6. Let it be on record that senator Ahmodu Ali accused Rt Hon Suswan of a hidden conspiracy to hijack the position of the NPS for prof Suleman Olarenwaju of Kwara State.
Sen Ahmodu Ali has no moral justification to impose any candidate on the party.

7. To set the record straight,Hon Kola Ologbondiyan has NOT WITHDRAWN from the race and has urged all delegates to ignore the petty rumor making rounds that He has stepped down for whoever.

8. Eagle square beckons, let's meet at the polls.

David G. Itopa
DG Team Kola Ologbondiyan campaign Org.
08/12/2017
Re: Press Release From National Publicity Aspirant; Kola Ologbondiyan Campaign Org. by EASY39(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Noted

(1) (Reply)

The Cause Of Fuel Scarcity / 41 Officers Redeployed In Air Force Major Shake Up (full List) / Visit Benue Victims As You Visited Your Son - Omokri Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.