Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,075 members, 7,949,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz (35672 Views)

Samklef: 'My Manager And I Made $32m In 2021' / Don Jazzy Rocked And Slapped Actress Mimi Bumbum As She Give Him A Hot Lap Dance / SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by nicelaw(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Sure because you spoke rude... That guy are a celebrity doesn't mean you can brake the rules as you wish...
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by mgbadike81: 7:07am On Dec 09, 2017
DMathematical:

Holy jizzzzz! . . . Which country? Which police?
believe it or not,the police are among the most highly paid civil and public servants. ask around.
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by DMathematical: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

Silly post. Nigeria police are one of the highest paid public and civil servants in the country. Stop typing out of your arse.

Tell me how many Nigerians have a federal pensionable job with gratuity with O’ level?

The problem with the Nigeria Police Force is indiscipline, poor training, illiteracy and lack of professionalism.

You’re not even ashamed you were able to talk police men on duty into drinking alcohol for 4 straight hours.

I think the moral of your pathetic story is blowing your own trumpet.

I disagree with you on this. In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

How much exactly is this paid well?? 25k a month? Let's be adamant and truthful about this . . . Public servants are not paid well in Nigeria, police very inclusive!

The good pay and money mania is only at the very top. Government must overhaul the entire civil service - good pay, trainings, and honourable conditions of services. Unless nothing will change. Nothing!
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by DMathematical: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2017
mgbadike81:
believe it or not,the police are among the most highly paid civil and public servants. ask around.

Lollz, I live and work in Nigeria, when you want to see well paid civil/public servants don't ask around, just go to . . . NNPC, DPR, CBN, FIRS, and a handful of "special parastatals"

Policemen earn crap!

2 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by subcbouy: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2017
DMathematical:

Lollz, I live and work in Nigeria, when you want to see well paid civil/public servants don't ask around, just go to . . . NNPC, DPR, CBN, FIRS, and a handful of "special parastatals"

Policemen earn crap!
Apart NNPC n CBN that I don't know much about, the remaining collect bribe like police. Why are they collecting bribe if truly being paid well?

2 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Kellz193: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2017
nicelaw:
Sure because you spoke rude... That guy are a celebrity doesn't mean you can brake the rules as you wish...
Even to write better English you can't shocked

3 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by jjeeff(m): 7:32am On Dec 09, 2017
Sunkyphil:
Y is everyone after sarz
because they are after every one. To them every good looking young man and even those that are poverty dealt ones are all criminals. Is either they accuse this one for being too flashy or the other for being too hungry looking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2017
onatisi:
The problem starts with the recruitment process.
Police officers who are highly educated rarely behave lawlessly. But majority of the lower ranks are secondary school dropouts who joined the force as a means or avenue of survival and to make ends meet. All these coupled with the dangers associated with their profession now makes them to see innocent ppl as targets to make money from .

Gbam. Said this over and over... If Nigeria want to get the police force right.... Recruitment should be for graduates whether poly or uni...

Its been long I read your post

3 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by DMathematical: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2017
subcbouy:
Apart NNPC n CBN that I don't know much about, the remaining collect bribe like police. Why are they collecting bribe if truly being paid well?

That's a good question . . . Most of us thought PMB had the answer and solution lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by WrathOfHadez(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2017
subcbouy:
You really tried to understand the jargons.
the dude is impossible.

2 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2017
onatisi:
Police officers who are highly educated rarely behave lawlessly. But majority of the lower ranks are secondary school dropouts who joined the force as a means or avenue of survival and to make ends meet. All these coupled with the dangers associated with their profession now makes them to see innocent ppl as targets to make money from .
exactly u read my mind...75% of our police force joined because of poverty and unemployment...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2017
DMathematical:

Policemen earn crap!
then we should all be killing ourselves then.. Because minimum wage is 18k and most of the population live and exist like gypsies in the self confessed wealthy nation..Your analogy is lame with all due respect...I find it offensive...Please see below ����������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by seguno2: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2017
subcbouy:

Can it be due to politicians receiving more money for doing absolutely nothing?
Do you know how much a local government councillor collects monthly?
What work does your local government councillor do for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Deyoungprince: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2017
cummando:
Sarz on the beat....
One came to my area to harass one small boy
We dey opposite for one bar dey kpef Goldberg
I saw them looking really tired plus the shout and I know the small boy...chingbain e no get..he just dey use ayam yahoo totori all those small girls. E be like say na one of them papa call them for the boy. To cut tori I just wave them make dem come,my guys been dey fear but knowing who I beis dem calm. Them first use strong face I just dey laff inside. Officer collect Goldberg sun too much... Dem say no say na working time. But I fit convert am to cash. I tell oga say no worry the cash own dey make una sip some Goldie. Na so oga say boys,one for the road. That was around 2pm. Na 6 we comot there. Boy wey dem find don pishauun.

Moral of the story.....they are human beings with needs. If the government restructure their salary these guys go change. Na hunger dey push them. I just know.

By the way thunder fire them sha on behalf of thosenwey done suffer for their hand
Funny dude

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by ezewealth(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Sometimes I wonder whether an sars on the beat or sars way dey beat
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by firstolalekan(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2017
[s]
cummando:
Sarz on the beat....
I saw them looking really tired plus the shout and I know the small boy...chingbain e no get..he just dey use ayam yahoo totori all those small girls. E be like say na one of them papa call them for the boy. To cut tori I just wave them make dem come,my guys been dey fear but knowing who I beis dem calm. Them first use strong face I just dey laff inside. Officer collect Goldberg sun too much... Dem say no say na working time. But I fit convert am to cash. I tell oga say no worry the cash own dey make una sip some Goldie. Na so oga say boys,one for the road. That was around 2pm. Na 6 we comot there. Boy wey dem find don pishauun.

Moral of the story.....they are human beings with needs. If the government restructure their salary these guys go change. Na hunger dey push them. I just know.

By the way thunder fire them sha on behalf of thosenwey done suffer for their hand
[/s]
You started well but ended very badly when you brought in the money aspect.

This is not about money. It's greed and wickedness. This are people that can just kill any common man at anytime and they'll plant guns, charms and other weapons or drugs on you and tag you a criminal.
It's not about their salary. They even collect more than their army counterparts. Their salaries are fare if you compare with other parastertals...

3 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Hedonistically:

Exactly what I've been saying for long. This is the crux of the matter, and should be the focus of the campaign.

SARS has NO business whatsoever with yahoo boys. Even if a person walks up to SARS and declares himself a yahoo boy, SARS isn't mandated by law to arrest that person. It's simply not their duty. Not to talk of harrasing random people and accusing them of being yahoo boys.. It's disgusting. Let them face armed robbers and kidnappers. That is their job.
in a functional society...But I'm sure jimoh moshood would not agree with u on that...I was watching something few days ago...The SSS in USA is mandated to protect the president and chase counterfeiters...

Ok they were chasing after a counterfeiter..Ok after they caught him they discovered he was also a rapist etc...But their boss clearly said we know he is a rapist we have the evidence but we can't arrest and prosecute him its not in our job discription...

Now that is the definition of a developed society....But don't worry everyone knows this including your president but they will tell u not to cry that Nigeria is a work in progress...What that actually means i will never understand..

Nigeria even lastma because of the 1500 uniform feels like a combatant..

Anyway ��������

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Wallade(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2017
cummando:
Sarz on the beat....

That assumption - If the government restructure their salary these guys go change - is wrong. The desire of Nigerian police force for money is insatiable. If you like, pay them 1 million naira per month, they will still extort, misbehave and act unprofessional in public. They behave like they are the only people who need more money. It is the culture of the Nigerian Police Force that should be addressed. The recruitment and training system/curriculum needs to be reviewed. NPF need to build a professional, formidable, standardized, ethical, cultured and valuable system.

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by AlanSugar(m): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2017
Crixina:
Hunger pushes you to go drink beer at when you should be working...
If na so, let over 90% of Nigerians become rogues now, cos truth be told, only very few govt workers' salary in this country makes sense.
My brother it's pure greed, even if the govt triples their salaries, wetin dey blood dey blood

Very true yarns my brother. I laffed hard when the guy said its hunger, does he know how many Nigerians are jobless yet keep cool heads? Sars and the entire Nigerian police force have had special training on armed robbery and they are just openly carrying out the practicals now. I don't know whether it's to discredit the dullard's regime or what? Buhari is my man but the way he's reacting to the plight and complaints of Nigerians makes me believe he's truly a dullard. Apologies to my Co apc supporters. I don tire!
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by vicadex07(m): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2017
Forzap:

lie lie, who you be to call SARS ppl over when dem dey about to harass person, wey dier eyes go dey shook, abeg clean your mouth

lol...he is a soldier.
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by AlanSugar(m): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2017
If daddy freeze enter sars, ah swear sars go shut down by fire by force grin
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2017
DMathematical:

I disagree with you on this. In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

How much exactly is this paid well?? 25k a month? Let's be adamant and truthful about this . . . Public servants are not paid well in Nigeria, police very inclusive!

The good pay and money mania is only at the very top. Government must overhaul the entire civil service - good pay, trainings, and honourable conditions of services. Unless nothing will change. Nothing!
your illustration is not a good parallel and it is painfully off point.

Nigeria Police Force are paid better than all the civil servants of the 36 states of the federation yet they still extort Keke and bus drivers for 50 Naira daily. Are you then endorsing crime amongst all minimum wage earners?

The problem with Nigeria police is lack of professionalism and illiteracy. Weather you agree or not, over 92% of junior police officers are illiterate, dregs of society, cultists, and village never-do-wells.

Over 90 percent of police officers don’t even know the law they are supposed to enforce.

•They still do dragnet arrest picking people randomly for bail money.

• they come to a crime scene days or hours after the crime and arrest passers by and bystanders.

•They can’t conduct any descent investigation. They are dumber than a meteorite.

•Yahoo boys trend and every body with laptops and iPhones must be a fraudster for no reason and you are stopped for no reason and ordered to open your phone to a stinking ignorant idiot in uniform when you’re not even a suspect or under investigation. Tell me if this isn’t mental and intellectual laziness.

•As early as 8am when the whole productive world is on a rush hour to meet office routine and business, Nigerian police are mounting roadblocks randomly checking vehicles for expired papers. Oga, that is police witch hunt and harassment when they stop you for no visible reason or lead.

• the level of police checkpoints and search points in Nigeria is even higher than some countries in war situation

• it wasn’t too long ago Nigeria police stopped asking citizens for receipts of their gsm phones when they own more than one.

You’re trying to defend the indefensible. The international survey didn’t rank Nigeria police bottom last in the world just for the fun of it.

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by DMathematical: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
then we should all be killing ourselves then.. Because minimum wage is 18k and most of the population live and exist like gypsies in the self confessed wealthy nation..Your analogy is lame with all due respect...I find it offensive...Please see below ����������

It's ok if you find it offensive! Its within your right.

My opinion remains: civil/public servants in Nigeria earn crap. The government is just mass producing poverty and then turning around to complain and find solutions to it.
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Tonistack: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2017
Every body is now claiming to be victim of Sars, But make u na remember say Sars different form sarz.
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by DonMekino(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2017
SARS on the beat VS SARS wey dey beat....am out
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Chidonc(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2017
onatisi:
why elevating them, majority never went to secondary schools, the results used in applying for Npf were borrowed results and forged indigine letters, the day Nigeria police force would join head with exam bodies I.e waec and neco to verify ownership of all staffs results, more than half would be retrenched. I have always said this, the hieghest form of revamp to be carried out in police force should be upgrading the minimum 5 credit to atleast diploma from a recognized government institution, which can be verified with the institution at any time
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

Silly post. Nigeria police are one of the highest paid public and civil servants in the country. Stop typing out of your arse.

Tell me how many Nigerians have a federal pensionable job with gratuity with O’ level?

The problem with the Nigeria Police Force is indiscipline, poor training, illiteracy and lack of professionalism.

You’re not even ashamed you were able to talk police men on duty into drinking alcohol for 4 straight hours.

I think the moral of your pathetic story is blowing your own trumpet.
Oya blow your own trumpet.....
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by MRBODMAS(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2017
cummando:
Sarz on the beat....

It is only victim that can exlain better, pray not to be maltreated by these hooligans called sars. Will rather prefer execution for them all than salary increment.
God punish their generation people of power drunk.
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2017
DMathematical:

It's ok if you find it offensive! Its within your right.

My opinion remains: civil/public servants in Nigeria earn crap. The government is just mass producing poverty and then turning around to complain and find solutions to it.
ofcourse it is my natural entitlement...But in as much as we all reserve the rights to our opinions we should attach decorum when divulging it..So we don't upset or encroach the mental space of others...Think if you will!!!

Now back to the topic...I will only try this once to ask u this and whatever u say will determine the future of the conversation..

Are u saying the police criminality,extortion,harassment,impunity and extra judicial murders are justified because they are underpaid and aggrieved

If your answer is still yes like it was prior...Then please remind me how much the minimum wage is for the following...Civil defense,prisons,immigration,FRSC,Army...
Teachers etc...You think all of them are satisfied?

Hold on...Before you bring up that sentimental BS that they risk their lives...Please tell me which job has no hazard...

And mind you if a teacher slumps in classroom end of story ...But a police officer will be celebrated nationwide and immediately paid and family taken care of..
The Nigerian Police (formally the Nigerian Police Force) is becoming a really cool employment-wise. The salary is considerable good. And you’re pretty confident you will get it at the end of every month. This is a post about the Nigerian police ranks and their salaries.

2. A Police Constable Grade Level 03
A Police Constable is a newly employed police man. It is said to be the lowest rank in Nigeria Police.

Monthly Salary-N43, 293.80

Annual Salary -N519,525.6.

A Police Constable Grade Level 10
Monthly Salary – 51,113.59

Annual Salary – 613,363.08

3.A Police Corporal On Grade 04 (1)
This is a lower rank in the police force, it comes after constable. It is abbreviated as Cpl.

Monthly Salary-N44,715.53
Annual Salary-N536,586.36.

A Police Corporal On Grade Level 04 (10)
Monthly Salary-N51,113.59
Annual Salary -N613,365.08

4. A Police Sergeant On Grade 05 (step1)
Sergeant is the middle rank of a non commissioned officer. A Police Sergeant is below the rank of a sergeant major.

Monthly Salary- N48,540.88
Annual Salary- N582,490.56

A Police Sergent On Grade 05 (step 10)
Monthly Salary-N55,973.84
Annual Salary- N671,686.08.

5. A Sergeant Major On Grade 06 (step 1)
Sergeant Major is the highest rank of non commissioned officer. A Sergeant Major assist administrative officer of a particular regiment.

Monthly Salary- N55,144.81
Annual Salary – N661,737.72

A Sergent Major On Grade 06 (step 10)
Monthly Salary-N62,204.88
Annual Salary -N746,458.56

6. A Cadet Inspector On Grade Level 07 (step1)
A cadet Inspector is the lowest rank held by a police officer after undergoing a training of service as a commissioned officer. It is commonly known as Inspector of Police (IP).

Monthly Salary -N73,231.51
Annual Salary -N878,778.12.

A Cadet Inspector On Grade 07 (step10)
Monthly Salary -N87,135.70
Annual Salary -N1,045,628.4

7. Assistant Superintendent Of Police (ASP) On Grade 08 (step1)
It is the second lowest senior officer rank. It is above inspector and below superintendent.

Monthly Salary-N127,604.68
Annual Salary – N1,531,256.16

Assistant Superintendent Of Police (ASP) On Grade 08 (step10)
Monthly Salary- N144,152.07

Annual Salary- N1,729,824.84.

8.An Assistant Superintendent Of Police (ASP1) On Grade 09 (step1)
Monthly Salary- N136, 616.06
Annual Salary- N1,639,392.72

An Assistant Superintendent Of Police (ASP2) On Grade 09 (step10)
Monthly Salary -N156,318.39
Annual Salary – N1,875,820.68

9. A Deputy Superintendent Of Police(DSP) On Grade 10 (step1)
A Deputy Superintendent is a senior officer rank ,it is higher than Assistant Superintendent.

Monthly Salary -N148,733.29
Annual Salary -N1,784,799.48

A Deputy Superintendent Of Police (DSP) ON Grade 10 (step10)
Monthly Salary -N170,399.69

Annual Salary -N2,044,796.28.

10. A Superintendent Of Police (SP) On Grade 11 (step1)
The rank of a Nigeria Superintendent is between Chief Superintendent and Deputy superintendent of Police.

Monthly Salary -N161,478.29
Annual Salary -N1,937,739.48

A Superintendent Of Police (SP) On Grade 11 (step 10)
Monthly Salary- N187,616.69
Annual Salary-N2,251400.28

11. A Chief Of Superintendent Of Police, CSP, On Grade 12 (step1)
This is a senior rank in police force, it is higher than the Superintendent.

Monthly Salary -N172,089.06
Annual Salary -N2,065,068.72.

A Chief Of Superintendent Of Police, CSP, On Grade 12 (step8)
Monthly Salary-N199,723.96
Annual Salary -N2,396,687.52

12. Assistant Commissioner Of Police, ACP, Grade 13 (step1)
Assistant Commissioner of Police is the sixth highest rank in the Nigeria police senior officers rank. It is above Chief Superintendent and below Deputy Commissioner.

Monthly Salary-N183,185.73
Annual Salary -N2,198,228.76

Assistant Commissioner Of Police, ACP, Grade 13 (step10)
Monthly Salary -N212,938.16
Annual Salary-N2,555,257.92.

13. Deputy Commissioner Of Police, DCP, On Grade 14 (step1)
This rank is between the Assistant Commissioner and the Commissioner. The Deputy Commissioner takes over the command in the absent of the state commissioner. He supervises the Assistance Commissioner of police in their day to day running.

Monthly Salary-N242,715.65
Annual Salary-N2,912,587.8

Deputy Commissioner Of Police,DCP, On Grade 14 (step7)
Monthly Salary -N278,852.79
Annual Salary -N3,346,233.48.

14. Commissioner Of Police,CP, on Grade 15 (step1)
The commissioner of police is in charge of contingent in a state. He is the number one police man in the state.

He is subject to the command of the Inspector General .
Monthly Salary -N266,777.79
Annual Salary -N3,201,333.48

A Commissioner Of Police,CP, on Grade 15 (step6)
Monthly Salary -N302,970.47
Annual Salary-N3,635,645.64

15. An Assistant Inspector General Of Police, AIG, On Grade 16 (step1)
The Assistant Inspector General is the Second in Command of the Police Force.

Monthly Salary -N499,751.87
Annual Salary -N5,997,022.44.

An Assistant Inspector General Of Police, AIG, On Grade 16 (step5)
Monthly Salary -N546,572.73

Annual Salary- N6,558,872.76

16. The Inspector General Of Police, IGP
The rank of the Inspector General is the highest rank in Nigeria Police Force. The Inspector General is the most senior Officer and as well the head of the police force in Nigeria.

Monthly Salary -N711,498
Annual Salary -N8,537,976.

Now i took my time to help u sort that out...And so our friends here also can see...Even looking at the salary structure of a mere ASP and the life of opulence an ASP lives in the society should even tell a Fool that there is something fundamentally wrong with that institution.. It reeks and oozes of corruption,bribery and extortion...An average policeman in Nigeria doesn't depend on their salary.....

Please be calm and be truthful even though you don't have to..But for the sake of nobility pls do...Ciao!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by onyxo76(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2017
AlanSugar:
If daddy freeze enter sars, ah swear sars go shut down by fire by force grin
hmm that brought up a thought in me, do SARS harass and extort white men on visit to Nigeria or all those Lebanese or indians doing business in our cities? Freeze has a Romanian citizenship in addition to being a Nigerian ,should they harass him ,boy na Romanian high commission for Lagos go take that case up oo, infact heads go roll for SARS that day.
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by blessingsonflee(f): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2017
IamHeWrites:
Superstar singer and actor, Folarin Falana aka Falz The Bahd Guy, has shared his bitter experience with SARS Officials following the #EndSARS movement launched by private Nigerian citizens.

The singer who had an interview with NET in preparation for his first concert ‘The Falz Experience’, said;
“On this particular day, they spotted us somewhere in Lagos and double-crossed us, they then asked us to come down from our car.

My manager tried to have a conversation with them but before he knew it, they gave him a dirty slap, he was close to tears. They said they would arrest us and take us their station. I wanted to sue them, not as a lawyer, but solely because they violated my human rights, but then, it is really sad that they think because they have guns, they think they are in a position of power and they use these to oppress poor Nigerians.”

He also suggested a solution;
“The entire police force needs a revamp. The problem is that so many of them are not as educated as they should be, so they treat people in a certain way. People are speaking up because things have gone out of hand. These are the men who are supposed to protect us, but they are opening fire on us. They have resulted to targeting young guys. These days, once they see a young man looking flashy, they automatically think you are a yahoo boy”, he concluded

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/officials-harassed-me-and-slapped-my.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
why didn't u sue dem na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Inojie And Grace Obehi Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen / Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.