Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,622 members, 7,914,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:00 AM

Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) (22779 Views)

Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Richardabbey:
angry Stupid Woman , I Didnt Even Read D Post ,i Just Jump To Conclusion Dat All Woman Are Evil

Idiot the title says it all. When it happens to your mama we go see how you go laugh...! #SickFool

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by Seahawk: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Support feminism and you people will stop hearing despicable stories like this coming out of Nigeria.
If he saw the woman as a human being just as he is, this wouldn’t happen. Shame on all of you.
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by Seahawk: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
hanked:
I did not support beating a woman in any circumstance, but for the properties , their is no smoke without fire, has the woman been taken care of the husband ? just blame the brother in law for going physical but not on the properties issue till u hear the other side of the story.
shut the fvck up
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wicked man, he's not even after the well being of his brother but after his properties.
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by herich(m): 1:43am On Dec 10, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
hahahaha bros u are looking for trouble, u will see them besiege here like toilet flies
Have you seen them on this thread?
No.
They will avoid it in totality.
They've been disappointed on seeing the con head name.
You could have seen them rain insults n mockery on the tribe, if the name happens to chinedu.
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by herich(m): 1:50am On Dec 10, 2017
Come to think of it.
We think sey them con head no hate themselves and are not greedy.
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by frozen70(f): 5:24am On Dec 10, 2017
Richardabbey:
angry Stupid Woman , I Didnt Even Read D Post ,i Just Jump To Conclusion Dat All Woman Are Evil
Thank God you have a mother and a sister,they must have showed you what women are made off. IDIOT.
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:00am On Dec 10, 2017
herich:

Have you seen them on this thread?
No.
They will avoid it in totality.
They've been disappointed on seeing the con head name.
You could have seen them rain insults n mockery on the tribe, if the name happens to chinedu.
exactly... Awo's their cowardly is legendary

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Person Is Missing / The Boy-child Should Also Be Domestically Inclined!!! / Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.