Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,527 members, 7,968,486 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:16 AM

How Could I Start An Online Magazine? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Could I Start An Online Magazine? (773 Views)

How To Create A Profitable Online Magazine / How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. / How To Start An Online Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Could I Start An Online Magazine? by ebonyking: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2010
Hello guys,

I have plans to start a magazine but taking into consideration the current and projected trend.I have decided to branch out and focus the magazine online but I and lost as where and how to go about setting up a simple but nice looking website that will still look like http://www.sunnewsonline.com and that of any other magazine website.

I am financially constrained and so won't afford to hire a Pro. developer but will prefer doing myself.Your candid and experienced assistance will be appreciated here
Re: How Could I Start An Online Magazine? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2010
With knowledge of php/sql with a bit of Ajax, you are good to develop a site of such nature.
Re: How Could I Start An Online Magazine? by Afam4eva(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2010
I guess you want something like bellanaija's blog. Designing such website cost a lot of money. email me afam4eva@gmail.com let's talk.
Re: How Could I Start An Online Magazine? by poweredcom(m): 5:20am On Aug 23, 2010
Well its cost a lot ooo some one like dis questionmarkmag.com

well check my blog underneath my signature, bro start from first ok
Re: How Could I Start An Online Magazine? by 9jawear(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2010
from the technical point of view,you have no prob,as in the programming,design and all that,a simple wordpress system can help you start asap

the only problems you wud have is whats your business plan: revenu sourcing plan and also whats your plan for getting traffic exposure and also how do you intend to publicise the site,do you have adequate funding for publicity?

hit me up on dutonialmx@gmail.com
Re: How Could I Start An Online Magazine? by basking4me: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2010
If you are still interested in setting up an online magazine or newspaper. I have an open source app that will seamlessly put your content online just like any newspaper online. We will provide you with a working webserver to host your content at a very affordable price.

try us.
Re: How Could I Start An Online Magazine? by calibus(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2010
I can develop a full function online magazine,
Re: How Could I Start An Online Magazine? by kelvin22(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2010
I have done something like this.
Re: How Could I Start An Online Magazine? by calibus(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2010
i can help you do that, 08023554166
Re: How Could I Start An Online Magazine? by cori908: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nowadays it is definitely not that easy. I always used to think that starting an online magazine is an exciting venture. It's much like seeking advice from canvasrebel customer service , where the focus is on understanding your audience and delivering content that resonates with them. Concentrate on carving out a unique niche and building a strong, visually appealing online presence. Engaging content and consistent branding are key to attracting and retaining readers.

(1) (Reply)

A Web Developer's Ideal Wife / Professional Webmaster/designer Needed / Highly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.