Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,982 members, 7,931,392 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:29 AM

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (87674 Views)

How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by MhizzAJ(f): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
coolfredo:
u are technically telling us that diffrent men enter ur something every two years

Far from that but whatever i'm into should be defined from the get go...Once a lady sees someone who's interested in her(husband material) she knows already likewise a man too ...So before you even date for up to 2 years d guy would ve popped up the questioncheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by MhizzAJ(f): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Toks2008:

Two years is too much...at most 6 months...except you are dating a boy. ..real men know the very first time they see a lady if she is the type they can marry...long courtship is for players except the guy is still in his 20s when he met you but if a guy is in his 30s and he does not bring up the matter biko ask him.

Well said

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Safiaa(f): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blackfyre:

Wow....no need to be sorry, you making sense.....so if possible like this if the right man comes, by 24, you will be a married woman...

I think it's nice...no time bouncing around thinking you chopping life.... I pray you meet the right dude who shares your view of things too....
Hmm amen.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by iswallker(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Come back and tell us this shit story when ur income declines... shocked
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Lucky you
Abeg dash me 1 cheesy

Na e hard reach?
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by MhizzAJ(f): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Na e hard reach?
tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Tintinnoty(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
That is why I like sensible men...It's only sensible men that reason this way

Men are totally different from boys...If you say that to a boy consider the relationship Shaky because he will think the lady is a desperado

As for me i can't date more than 2 years max

Which one is despirado again?

You mean desperate?
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Safiaa(f): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
jaxxy:

B4 u ask such question u need to ask him a better question. if ure d main chick or a side chick 1st.

2ndly how long and serious has it been?

3rd wat value uve added within such period besides u know wat

4th. Is he ready for such commitments
1. If i have to ask him if I'm the main or side chick, then im defintely not marrying him. The trust is already not there.

2. Like I said after 6 months - a year thats more than enough time please. Know what you want

3. If you're in a serious relationship with a girl and she's only bringing pussy to the table, why waste your time? Like I said, know what you want

4. If you're not ready for a commitment after 1 year of dating for no serious reason then I'm sorry you'll never be ready. Just saying esp if you're over 30.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by pweetiedee(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Men are totally different from boys...If you say that to a boy consider the relationship Shaky because he will think the lady is a desperado

I just like you sha

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by jaxxy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Far from that but whatever i'm into should be defined from the get go...Once a lady sees someone who's interested in her(husband material) she knows already likewise a man too ...So before you even date for up to 2 years d guy would ve popped up the questioncheesy

Some guys actually serious about it bt are hard to read and love to take their time. So wat do u do then?

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by ibkkk(f): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
omooba969:

BabbanBura over to you sir. grin

ibkkk no slacking, on the sidelines though. wink

Babbanbura is out of my life now that i know the meaning of his name.Can't cope. grin cheesy
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Safiaa(f): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
purples25:
Na so. Another time a bunch of men will come out to warn women from pressurising them, that it's even a turn off and will even stop them from proposing once the woman asks. There is nothing you can do to please a man or make the relationship work because nothing can please a man. He only chooses to be pleased.

If your relationship works and leads to marriage, it's just God, or your own fleeting luck. Not by anything you do for man whose list of demands never stops or never stops changing.
True

2 Likes

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by dieBYfire: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Angelanest:
A Nigerian man who has been married for about three years now - has shared a word of advice for some unmarried ladies. According to Adewale Aladejana, he wouldn't have been married if his wife didn't ask the crucial question "baby when are we getting married?".

The man who is apparently enjoying his union is urging ladies to stop assuming that the guys they are dating will marry them and ask the right question because they they deserve to know.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

I have been married for over 3 years now but we wouldn't be married when we did if my wife didn't ask the crucial question "baby when are we getting married?"

Ladies if you have been dating a man for a year or close to a year, you have EVERY right to ask him "when are we getting married?" Two things will happen; it's either he gets pissed or both of you will work on a date immediately. In my own case we picked a date and by the end of 2013 we had our court wedding and by February 2014 we were married.

Ladies STOP ASSUMING, ask questions, you DESERVE to know. Stop assuming you are dating because he calls you all the time and takes you out, let him ask you to be his babe the right way, don't make excuses for him, men know how to ask when they really want something, if he needs you that much he will ask!

May common sense fall on you in Jesus name.

You too can be a social media evangelist kindly share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/wife-asked-crucial-question-got-married-nigerian-man-reveals.html

shocked
Just like that?
My brother am sorry to tell you, but because I can't hide the truth it's Obvious you are VERY stupid! So you mean as an African Man like me with Up to 10 girlfriends and all of them ask me When will I get married , then I will rush and engage all of them abi? undecided
Look young man if you don't know how to utilize your brain, please donate it to me cos I know a shrine in Ijebu Ode where I can get up to 30bilion monthly with ur brain as a sacrifice , I can even place your wife on a 1 million naira monthly payment sef so DONATE ur brain cos it's
absolutely useless to you grin
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by CountCarter(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
In my own opinion, I believe before entering a relationship, the prospect of becoming lifetime partners should be considered. People shouldn't just date on the basis, they've got that tingling feeling and assume it to be love without knowing about their potential lover. Someone here said, two years is her maximum for dating. It's not every time Mr. Right would pop the marriage question during the two years of dating. Best to not date anyone till Mr/Miss. Ol Right comes along. Even when we date, we don't normally expect the "when are we gonna get married" question. Age and money are important factors considered by men before popping the question. All the same, it's just some thought. Everyone is entitled to their own period of settling down, it comes naturally. It'd be painful to rush into what you are not prepared for, only to see it go down the drain like trash.

5 Likes

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by AleAirHub(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wicked man angry angry
omooba969:

BabbanBura over to you sir. grin

ibkkk no slacking , on the sidelines though. wink
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

tongue tongue

Your husband may just be on my friends list.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by MhizzAJ(f): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Your husband may just be on my friends list.
Do the needful please

3 Likes

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by ibkkk(f): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
AleAirHub:
Wicked man angry angry

He's truly a wicked man.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by MhizzAJ(f): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
jaxxy:

Some guys actually serious about it bt are hard to read and love to take their time. So wat do u do then?

I'm not a mind reader cheesy

They love to take their time thereby wasting my own time

If he doesn't pop up the question i will and if he doesn't wanna talk about marriage i will bounce...I'm not a desperado however

4 Likes

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by ladyF(f): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hmmm.... I need sense o. Let me call them now and ask grin

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by MhizzAJ(f): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

I just like you sha
kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by warlord24(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Her: honey when can we get married

Me: Very soon.. just like jesus is coming very soon too...
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by MhizzAJ(f): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Tintinnoty:

Which one is despirado again?

You mean desperate?
Yea Aka desperado cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Toyindiva(f): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not work cz I was in that kinda boat before that I asked my ex about us getting married he was feeling reluctant I just had to pack my load and go

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by omooba969(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
ibkkk:

Babbanbura is out of my life now that i know the meaning of his name.Can't cope. grin cheesy

BabbanBura biko take heart but never say never. cool

AleAirHub 'wicked? Mba nu! Am a gentle man... simples. smiley

@ibkkk - biko what's the meaning of that name? smiley
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by omooba969(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Toyindiva:
Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not work cz I was in that kinda boat before that I asked my ex about us getting married he was feeling reluctant I just had to pack my load and go

Where u com carry ya load go... BabbanBura's yard? grin

Diva like you fa....some have eyes but cannot see. smiley
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
So true.

When you guyz are all cuddled up, it's good to ask such question.

After lots of kisses in warm embrace, I asked boo boo, you know we look perfect together, and we love each other alot, we understand ourselves, we gave ourselves promise bracelets, So when are we making it official?
He kissed my forehead , look deep in my eyes, smiled and said we will soon. Trust me on that. Sighs it's good to be with the right partner. The glow never ends. kiss

But for me, getting married is a formality. The koko is the Companionship, love, trust, care, team work and family. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by ibkkk(f): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
omooba969:

BabbanBura biko take heart but never say never. cool

AleAirHub 'wicked? Mba nu! Am a gentle man... simples. smiley

@ibkkk - biko what's the meaning of that name? smiley

What's your own with the name?
Is it your name tongue
After stylishly turning down my question lipsrsealed

Make you go i don't need you no more (in p square's voice)..=The both of you tongue
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Because I'm not ready for it and I hate that topic like weeeeeettttttiiinnn!!! Girls are just too deceptive for my liking....
Hey dear, sup? How is your weekend going?

Just saying Hi to my Apostle.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by khome(f): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
ibkkk:

Mama,na street thingz o! grin
Lol
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Martin0(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

kiss kiss

Oh another bomb to signer dem wife searcher's

Husbands make una hear ooogrin

Em MhizzAj say she can't dat for 2year's sake of say she nor know wetin una go dey do inside the 2year's...Announcement donegringrin

Hmmm **drinks fanta**gringrin

Come madam wetin make u say I nor go fit date 2year's
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Toks2008(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600 / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.