Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,930 members, 7,946,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Bitcoin (LEGIT) Investments Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin (LEGIT) Investments Needed (581 Views)

Group Wants EFCC To Investigate Investments and Securities Tribunal (IST) / Nigeria Generates $70bn From IT Investments / A Profitable Legit Investments,savings And Loans Cooperative Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin (LEGIT) Investments Needed by lumzybo: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have been wonder lately if there is/are legit ways of investing in BTC. I am not asking for a quick turnover neither am I asking for ponzi site that promises double of ur investments.

Pls if you know any, kindly drop ur comments below.
Re: Bitcoin (LEGIT) Investments Needed by CruzJoe(m): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
there re 3 major ways to make money in bitcoin.....
1: By investment
2: By trading
3: By storing
1%3 does not require much knowledge ...everyone can do that with little or no supervision.
No. 2 require enough knowledge.... U need to learn the act of trading Bitcoin against altcoin......
I can be Ur private tutor if U want for the no. 2 at a small token for my time.....
But for no. 1&3
I will guide U free
with any of the 3 ways....U can make enough money.
WhatsApp me

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin (LEGIT) Investments Needed by Etfash(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
I know a company that offers 40% interest of your invested Bitcoin in 140 days. They only pay you 0.75 - 1.25% of your invested Bitcoin every work day until they pay you up to 140% of your invested amount. So, 100% is your invested value while 40% is your interest. You can also reinvest your payout to compound your investment and increase your daily earnings. You can clear your payout also as long as you have a minimum of €10.00. Withdrawals are within 24hours.

I have been with this organization since July 29th, 2017 and they have not failed to pay me one day. I lost money to a few schemes before this, so I gave due diligence before investing in this one. This is the most honest, open and profitable investment I have been involved in.

They also give you interest on any investment made by people you introduce to the company... For months i refused to tell anyone since I knew my integrity was at stake. But, to the glory of God, all the people I have brought in have been thankful to me till date.

Investments are made in packages, each cost €50 worth of Bitcoin at any point in time. That is about N23,000.00. I will post a few links here to introduce the company better and my referral link should you decide to join. If you don't mind also, we have a WhatsApp and Telegram group where we have some very amazing investors... Again, these groups are about the most diverse group I have joined. There you have: Professors, Medical Doctors and PhDs, Engineers, Barristers, Investment Bankers and the guys next door. Trust me, it's a place to be.

Check the links below:
Sorry, I just found out that I am not permitted to post adverts (I am not sure if links like the ones I intend to send are inclusive). But you can reach me by WhatsApp on 07082064497 for more on the above.

Good morning.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Cryptocurrency Exchanger / Africa 2018 Cashew Nut Sourcing Agent / How To Apply For The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program, TEEP 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.