Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,481 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government (28496 Views)

Tallest Building In Ebonyi Abandoned By State Government / Beautiful 6 Bedroom Detached Duplex For Sale @ WTC Estate Enugu / 2 Twin Duplex For Sale In WTC Estate Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by Mypeople2(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Look at what someone is doing while one governor like that is busy raising statures of people .God abeg oo
Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by kenex4ever(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:
Niger Delta oil money.
there are over 100 oil fields In abia state.

50 operated by shell.

Others marginal

Abia is currently d 4th highest oil producer in naija after boundary commission returned 43 oil wells In abia but given to rivers by error.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by kenex4ever(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
raker300:
Igbos are getting ready for the coming of the new republic.

The deluded ones are busy running askew

New houses, new agriculture produce, new diplomatic ties currently ongoing in the east
why una no dey hear word? You are probably inside your shop in kwara state and be typing this.

Igbos are ready my foot. Na only you them dey marginalize?
What of those poor northern almajiri wey no get food to chop abi those afonja wey dey beg upandan for lagos, are they not much more marginalized
Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Na Amazonian estate nii,which one na only women with yam leg dey the pic
Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
AFONJA bastardized zombies will not view this thread, I bet my grandpa balls grin grin
Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Red mud republic and cheap things. Just imagine what they have used on these structures. I smell collapse building in Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by dieBYfire: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:
Niger Delta oil money.

No it's Your Lord and personal Saviours Money! Oloripelebe grin

Have you burnt your brooms yet? cheesy
Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by dieBYfire: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
kenex4ever:

50 operated by shell.

Others marginal

Abia is currently d 4th highest oil producer in naija after boundary commission returned 43 oil wells In abia but given to rivers by error.

Oga stop explaining anything to that my child ! The only place he has been to outside Lagos is the Redeem Camp grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by dieBYfire: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Puffydon1:
Red mud republic and cheap things.
Just imagine what they have used on these structures.
I smell collapse building in Enugu.
Chai I didn't know you could smell so well o! And yet you could not smell the generational curse in your family grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by Dearlord(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
The Estate is not complete without some weeds, palm trees, cashew trees and all this trees all over the region
Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by crackhouse(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
The person that design this estate get sense so? very poor design. where are the occupants going to park their cars?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by python1: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
kenex4ever:

50 operated by shell.

Others marginal

I know, there are 15 million oil Wells, 20 million operated by shell, and 1st highest oil producer in the world. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:
Niger Delta oil money.

SE get oil sir.
Much more than u hope for.
Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by python1: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
PrecisionFx:

SE get oil sir.
Much more than u hope for.
I know.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ihatepork:

mention 5 factories/manufacturing plants that have been commissioned in iboland this year? Just 5.

Lol Isn't this like the first or second housing project you guys are commissioning this year? Please tell us about the agricultural produce and diplomatic ties cheesy You guys are funny grin

Can u show us 5 factories that have been commissioned in Ogbomosho.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:

I know.

grin grin grin.

Of course u know. I repeat again... SE has much more oil than u hope for. It's cool that only SS crude oil that the Awusa Fulani n Yoruba are drinking. Wen the oil reserves finish, Awusa go just announce independence.

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by python1: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
PrecisionFx:

grin grin grin.

Of course u know. I repeat again... SE has much more oil than u hope for. It's cool that only SS crude oil that the Awusa Fulani n Yoruba are drinking. Wen the oil reserves finish, Awusa go just announce independence.

grin grin grin
And I repeat, I know, you don't need to tell me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by vickzie(m): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Glad to be part of the team in the architecture department. For those complaining about hard landscape, you can see from the site plan below that there is space for soft landscape, then for the ratio of girls to boys in the pictures, that site is located beside WTC ( women technical college), thats why its christened WTC estate, very close to UNEC. don't hesitate to contact for your architectural and building construction projects

Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by kenex4ever(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:

I know, there are 15 million oil Wells, 20 million operated by shell, and 1st highest oil producer in the world. cheesy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abia_State

It's like d 42oil wells were either not returned nor accounted for. Didn't read dat line well initially

Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by python1: 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
kenex4ever:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abia_State

It's like d 42oil wells were either not returned nor accounted for. Didn't read dat line well initially

Lol. grin grin E rush enter Wikipedia go bring crap grin grin
See am here, no be me talk am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by kenex4ever(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:

shell is not among top 4 highest producers in d world. Only highest in nigeria.

Also note that oil reserve is different from oil production

1 Like

Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by kenex4ever(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:

Lol. grin grin E rush enter Wikipedia go bring crap grin grin
See am here, no be me talk am cheesy
that was where I read it. I don't lie.

Except I read d wrong news

And Wikipedia does not lie.

I don't doubt your chart though
Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by otabaotaba: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Governors are busy constructing roads and biulding estates but one governor is busy unveiling statues and will still appoint commisioner for menstration control

¥%
Sorry o I just woke up and discovered I actually typed this
Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by Honestagbons(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
This estate na for rich men,nor b for d poor
Re: Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government by mikolo80: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
money121:
Make sense

Quotation for Shingles Design( Brown with black patches)

Client: Nairalander

Site Location: Golden Estate Mowe Ibafo Ogun State

Roofing 510sqm*2,900=1,479,000

Accessories

ridges caps 112m*1500=168,000
valley gutter 34m*1400=47,600
Bash board 14m*1500=21,000
Nails 5pkt(25kg)*7000=35,000
Sealant 5sets *4,000=20,000
Installation 510sqm*200=102,000
Transportation and loading, offloading=25,000

Grand Total=1,897,600

For Your Next Roofing Project.. Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
2 million for roof?!!!! na wa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Fire Disaster At Rumuokoro In Port Harcourt. Properties Destroyed (Pictures) / Omonile Wants To Demolish My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.