Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,059 members, 7,906,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

Doctors Told Bride That Her Dad Won’t Live Long To See Her Wedding But - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctors Told Bride That Her Dad Won’t Live Long To See Her Wedding But (451 Views)

Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Told Bride That Her Dad Won’t Live Long To See Her Wedding But by IamHeWrites: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
*Pentatonix – hallelujah playing in background as I write this post*

So according to reports, the bride in this emotional video was told by doctors that her dad was not going to live long enough to see the wedding of his daughter but thank goodness God is not man..
In the video, the father of the bride not only witnessed the wedding of his daughter but even walked her down the aisle and honestly, it’s glorious!

Tears of joy filled the whole atmosphere in the video which was captured by malekfotoweddings as people watched in awe the bride’s father hold her hands as they moved to the altar.

The bride and the groom also couldn’t hold back their tears… watch the emotional yet beautiful video below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbR4e0NhX8u/

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/doctors-told-bride-that-her-dad-wont.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Doctors Told Bride That Her Dad Won’t Live Long To See Her Wedding But by agbonkamen(f): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Eyah!

(1) (Reply)

7 Qualities All Great Relationships Share / Are You Making Money? / Na Waw Some People Too Like Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.