Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,664 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:03 PM

Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. (1443 Views)

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by derock123: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
All that glitters are not gold but that doesn't mean we won't go after shiny things cause good things are good. I started dating my girl(now my fiancé) Since my first year in the uni and I must say, it's been enjoyable, though laced with dramas.
She's my first and by God's grace will be my last. If there's something she hated most, it's cheating which made her leave her wealthy first love and settled for me when I had nothing. I've never cheated on her and never will, I guess the environment, my will and self control helps me a lot. I have nothing against men that cheat, in fact since I came to leave in the city most of my friends even married ones cheat in from of me but I see it as their way of life while acknowledging my own way of life. I'm giving all these details about myself cause I used myself as a case study and I made sure I exhausted all my excuses b4 writing this post.

now to the point, ladies (I mean good ladies) wishes for a faithful man, but most of the times they can't handle them, I will go ahead and list the consequences of having a faithful man, some of the points are detrimental to the man but it's still a valid consequences to the woman:

1. YOU GET ALL THE ATTENTIONS: this might seem good but looking at it critically, can you really handle all of a man's attention? With this, many things are expected of you cause of course to whom much is given much is also expected.
All his sexual needs are equally directed to you. sometimes I see and meet beautiful ladies and I assure myself that yes these ladies a cute but that's all I know about them. I try my best to score my woman above them, and make sure she wins, when this accumulates, it forms serious desire that sometimes she can't handle it. faithful men are hornier than Casanovas cheesy.

2. ALL YOU DO MATTERS: faithful men are usually intelligent, and intelligent people do more of thinking and I the middle of these thoughts is the woman they love, hence, most of the times meanings are read into things she might not read meaning to. The thing is, cause you're a serious entity in his life.

3. YOU GET LESS 'I'M SORRY': unfaithful men usually have no problem with saying sorry because he just want you to be happy at the moment so he could get what he wants. faithful men put good thought when dealing with their woman, hence when she complains, sorry is not the first thing they offer, they first try to figure out the mistake if any, not that your feelings doesn't matter but he's trying to fix what happened for good.

4. YOU'LL GET FAT: true! Men that are truly faithful are true lovers. hence they try not to exploit your weakness, always seeing good in you. always trying to make you better without you doing more. This sometimes translates to the lady getting lazy or worst still fat. grin

5. FUNNY SURPRISES: because of reason #2 above, you might get some funny reactions sometimes. also cause he endures a lot, you might not know when enough truly becomes enough. unfaithful men most of the times can afford your dramas after all, there's alternatives, but faithful ones has no way out but to either bend you or bend themselves, hence expect some funny surprises.
6. YOU FEEL HE'S BEEN CONQUERED: you feel he has no better choice than you. You feel you need more. You value him less

The list can continue but I'll stop here for now. But I must say, the advantages far, I mean, far outweighs the disadvantages.
Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by MissJoy29(f): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
derock123:
All that glitters are not gold but that doesn't mean we won't go after shiny things cause good things are good. I started dating my girl(now my fiancé) Since my first year in the uni and I must say, it's been enjoyable, though laced with dramas.
She's my first and by God's grace will be my last. If there's something she hated most, it's cheating which made her leave her wealthy first love and settled for me when I had nothing. I've never cheated on her and never will, I guess the environment, my will and self control helps me a lot. I have nothing against men that cheat, in fact since I came to leave in the city most of my friends even married ones cheat in from of me but I see it as their way of life while acknowledging my own way of life. I'm giving all these details about myself cause I used myself as a case study and I made sure I exhausted all my excuses b4 writing this post.

now to the point, ladies (I mean good ladies) wishes for a faithful man, but most of the times they can't handle them, I will go ahead and list the consequences of having a faithful man, some of the points are detrimental to the man but it's still a valid consequences to the woman:

1. YOU GET ALL THE ATTENTIONS: this might seem good but looking at it critically, can you really handle all of a man's attention? With this, many things are expected of you cause of course to whom much is given much is also expected.
All his sexual needs are equally directed to you. sometimes I see and meet beautiful ladies and I assure myself that yes these ladies a cute but that's all I know about them. I try my best to score my woman above them, and make sure she wins, when this accumulates, it forms serious desire that sometimes she can't handle it. faithful men are hornier than Casanovas cheesy.

2. ALL YOU DO MATTERS: faithful men are usually intelligent, and intelligent people do more of thinking and I the middle of these thoughts is the woman they love, hence, most of the times meanings are read into things she might not read meaning to. The thing is, cause you're a serious entity in his life.

3. YOU GET LESS 'I'M SORRY': unfaithful men usually have no problem with saying sorry because he just want you to be happy at the moment so he could get what he wants. faithful men put good thought when dealing with their woman, hence when she complains, sorry is not the first thing they offer, they first try to figure out the mistake if any, not that your feelings doesn't matter but he's trying to fix what happened for good.

4. YOU'LL GET FAT: true! Men that are truly faithful are true lovers. hence they try not to exploit your weakness, always seeing good in you. always trying to make you better without you doing more. This sometimes translates to the lady getting lazy or worst still fat. grin

5. FUNNY SURPRISES: because of reason #2 above, you might get some funny reactions sometimes. also cause he endures a lot, you might not know when enough truly becomes enough. unfaithful men most of the times can afford your dramas after all, there's alternatives, but faithful ones has no way out but to either bend you or bend themselves, hence expect some funny surprises.
6. YOU FEEL HE'S BEEN CONQUERED: you feel he has no better choice than you. You feel you need more. You value him less

The list can continue but I'll stop here for now. But I must say, the advantages far, I mean, far outweighs the disadvantages.
I like your last paragraph the most. That's the most important point here.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
But at the end, I still want a faithful man.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by iamJ(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
this kind topic, its good to view thru grin grin

u talk against, them go say u be cheat, u support them say u be liar

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by Jman06(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Rubbish!

There's no iota of truth in all the points listed above.

All in an attempt to get the ladies put up with your cheating azzs, you pulled all these from your azzs

Nonsensical nonsense!
Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by derock123: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jman06:
Rubbish!

There's no iota of truth in all the points listed above.

All in an attempt to get the ladies put up with your cheating azzs, you pulled all these from your azzs

Nonsensical nonsense!
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by uboma(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
MissJoy29:

I like your last paragraph the most. That's the most important point here.

If point 6 is the most important to you, then you do not REALLY love him.
Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by jamillion: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
acme6:
But at the end, I still want a faithful man.
a faithful too
Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by Prec1ous(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
While all your points don't tick. Most are correct.

The aspect about attention is what freaks some ladies out indirectly, this makes them think they worth too much, then misbehavior sets in. Unknown to them, the guy is the paymaster to the piper.

Also the part about intelligence is a go too, but it happens really because the guy has you alone so he checkmates and second guess you.

Do not ever think you conquered a faithful man, he has his reasons. He may want one woman at a time so he can chase other goals.

And yes, they got very high libido too and all that sexual frustration and it's accompanying anger is fixated in you.
Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by MissJoy29(f): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
uboma:

If point 6 is the most important to you, then you do not REALLY love him.

Last paragraph, not last point. The part where the OP summarised the writeup.
Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by MissJoy29(f): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Prec1ous:

The aspect about attention is what freaks some ladies out indirectly, this makes them think they worth too much, then misbehavior sets in. Unknown to them, the guy is the paymaster to the piper.

Also the part about intelligence is a go too, but it happens really because the guy has you alone so he checkmates and second guess you.

Do not ever think you conquered a faithful man, he has his reasons. He may want one woman at a time so he can chase other goals.

And yes, they got very high libido too and all that sexual frustration and it's accompanying anger is fixated in you.
Hmmmm....makes sense
Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Prec1ous:

some valid points but confusion set in... too much rationality

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by ibkkk(f): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mostly true but DO WE STILL HAVE THEM
Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by uboma(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
MissJoy29:
Last paragraph, not last point. The part where the OP summarised the writeup.

My bad.

Your point is noted!
Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
u bad them go say u bad u good them go say u good for nothing nairalanders which way
Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by MissJoy29(f): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
uboma:

My bad.

Your point is noted!
No problems cool
Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
I prefer a faithful man any day anytime and throughout my life sef.
Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by khristal87(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by khristal87(m): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Some of us were good guys, until bad girls hardened our hearts. Wt i cn promise is dt i wnt cheat on ma wife bt gf, its very difficult esp wen distance s involved.
Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by pedrilo: 1:01am On Dec 10, 2017
Value us less is correct. Sometimes they even feel no woman out there will accept to date us. It's laughable
Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 10, 2017
Ladys' problems are indeed insoluble. Be faithful to them and they get bored, cheat on them, they run to the social media and cry.

Ike gwuru. cheesy
Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by Blackfire(m): 5:00am On Dec 10, 2017
A woman will say I need a faithful man...

She will have one, and what does she do with him?

Grateful, treat him like a king .... No.

She toss him around like an over used shoe.

The guy becomes a heartless player...

The woman runs around trying to get her once dedicated husband back,...

Woman u have created a monster...
Re: Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. by NigelCundy: 6:15am On Dec 10, 2017
In the end, we all get hurt. Yesterday, mine made me realize being faithful for no matter how long isn't worth it. Promises are bullshit, you'll get taken advantage of.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Decode D Truth. / Advice For Women - Ladies Read This / I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.