Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,768 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Facebook User Share His Experience With SARS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook User Share His Experience With SARS (547 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee / Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Share His Experience With SARS by Itztotea(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Vvvvnmm
Re: Facebook User Share His Experience With SARS by obojememe: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
how old is this one?
Re: Facebook User Share His Experience With SARS by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
obojememe:
how old is this one?
Attack the message and not the messenger

Surely, you don't believe all these anti-SARS stories flying around? undecided
Re: Facebook User Share His Experience With SARS by Nova01(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Omo this guy naa fool.... the harm sars does is more that the good . Literally everbody in my area has had one bad incident with them
Re: Facebook User Share His Experience With SARS by level10: 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lol..

Don't be too quick to praise them,I'm certain half of the so called "touts@ arrested in your area where passerby's,

And hey boy ,you are still too young to be wrongfully accused by SARS

(1) (Reply)

My Local And Noisy Music Hits 11 Million Youtube Views- Olamide / Popular Limbless Evangelist Nick Vijicic And Wife Welcome Twins / Wizkid Just Invited Davido On Stage As They Both Performed FIA (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.