Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,472 members, 7,929,568 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:52 PM

Bet9ja Virtual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bet9ja Virtual (565 Views)

How TowTow Saved Me From Bet9ja Virtual / A Yahoo Boy Hit 5million , Lose All To Bet9ja Virtual Bet / Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Virtual by Ayospanish(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
good evening guys I know this is not the best section to post this but this section generate a lot of traffic.
Pls Is anybody in the house know how to play bet9ja virtual plus the skills involved In wining kindly share please help a brother in need of money to celebrate Christmas. Merry Christmas in advance
Re: Bet9ja Virtual by solz007(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2017
LOL.... You wan use Bet9ja Virtual Blow
Bro. Don't waste your Money there better play Running Ticket make e cast than play Virtual... I'm telling you based on experience.. I've Lost a lot there in the name of man wan hustle small. Lately all I do is loose.
Everything's just LUCK there's no Trick in that Shiii

Bro. Just Let That Hustle Slide Jhor
You mustn't flex Christmas like others moreover it's Jesus Birthday and he'll do appreciate you if you just attend Carols, help the poor with the little you've got.

About making it in LIFE I've bleeped my life playing Bet9ja Shiiii... But it's cool cause I'm still a Virgin.. LOL!!

Don't mind me just listen to J. Cole's Forest Hills Drive Album that's the Real Shiii
Being Broke's Better
You ain't gat nothing to Loose
Don't care who bleeps with you!!
But if you still insist on flexing Christmas, Just send some prayers up it'd help.

Lastly Bro. There's nothing cool about being cool cause a lot of us have already bleeped our lives up tryna Look Cool..
#LoveYourZ

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video) Married Man Pressurize Friend’s Wife For Sexual Relation As Both Partner / Wiil Man City Unbeaten Run Ends Against Liverpool Tomorrow? / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.