Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,761 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

All About China Visa And Invitation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All About China Visa And Invitation (889 Views)

Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport / Fun Facts About CHINA (in Pictures) / Russia Student Visa And Life There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About China Visa And Invitation by SchoolZinicc(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Going to China is now very easy if you know the right buttons to push.

Here people of like interests would be talking about all the possibilities of obtaining Chinese letter of invitation and subsequently applying and having the visa to travel and do business in China..

Drop you inquiries and I shall address them for you.
Re: All About China Visa And Invitation by justwise(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lets this be open and legitimate discussion.

No pm me, dropping of contact details or any form of agency activities.

Thanks
Re: All About China Visa And Invitation by lonlytroy(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
How do I apply for chico tourist visa
Re: All About China Visa And Invitation by atigro(m): 12:00am On Dec 10, 2017
Me too!

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Name After Marriage On Nigeria Passport For One Residing In Canada / . / The Dangerous Flaws in Boeing's Automated System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.