Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,610 members, 7,917,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:00 PM

PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike (19246 Views)

Plot To Remove Secondus As PDP Chair Thickens, Stakeholders Shop For Replacement / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by PHILipu1(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2017
Chukapage:
young man stop exagerration its a very stupid one..which one be say kano votes will pass SE votes its like your mistaking landmass for population don't be an idiot
Check the whole votes from south-east states even with Mike Tyson,Nelson Mandela etc voting in 2015 and check the votes of Kano state in 2015 and tell me the difference.
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by Chukapage(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2017
PHILipu1:

Check the whole votes from south-east states even with Mike Tyson,Nelson Mandela etc voting in 2015 and check the votes of Kano state in 2015 and tell me the difference.
oga I repeat again stop being biased its irritating..kano votes bigger than SE votes if its like that the north will be wining elections without any southern ally now...again remove tribalism, hate and think logically.... if north has that kind of population I wonder why the two main tribes in Nigeria is from the south and to think they are single tribes but north had to join Hausa a different tribe and Fulani another tribe to make the list this is to tell you that if any of them had stood alone they would NEVER make the list of 3 major tribe it would have been Yoruba 1st ,Igbo 2nd, and the would contend 3rd position with ijaws
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by PHILipu1(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2017
Chukapage:
oga I repeat again stop being biased its irritating..kano votes bigger than SE votes if its like that the north will be wining elections without any southern ally now...again remove tribalism, hate and think logically.... if north has that kind of population I wonder why the two main tribes in Nigeria is from the south and to think they are single tribes but north had to join Hausa a different tribe and Fulani another tribe to make the list this is to tell you that if any of them had stood alone they would NEVER make the list of 3 major tribe it would have been Yoruba 1st ,Igbo 2nd, and the would contend 3rd position with ijaws
I think you don't know what Nigeria constitution said about votes spread to win the presidential election.

Do you think that if Buhari had defeated Jonathan with all his votes coming from the north that Buhari would be president?

The electoral law put that a zone can just gather enough votes for it's own person and that is why the law said that their must be votes spread.
And that is why to meet up the electoral requirement,you must win atleast 25% in some states outside your zones.

I can tell you that if not for this law that the north would have just be voting their own person to be president all the time because all the south will never meet the number of votes from the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Wishes Ambode Happy Birthday / Senate Steps Down Bill To Include Rotation Of Power In Constitution / Sgf Senator George Akume Receives Kogi State Governor, Ahmed Usman Ododo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.