Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,622 members, 7,914,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:02 AM

#pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners (22759 Views)

Allegations Of Manipulation At PDP Convention As "Unity List" Is Unveiled / PDP Governors Plan ‘unity List’ To Stop IBB, Jonathan / The Difference Between "Unity" And "Peace" - Photo Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by AkupeMBANO(f): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2017
elgramz:

Mr. All knowing Wiseman, tell us what is the true position of things nah if what I wrote is not correct
let me ask you a very simple question, mr. social media politician. who made the unity list?
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by pilarnig(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2017
Power to wike... This is just an selection not an election ... The unity cacus own's the party
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by ogbeniolola: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2017
PDP and impunity are like siamese twins.
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by Xbee007(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2017
ismail55:
Tell me why unity list will not work out....all deligate are all went home with cash from Governors.wike blow bustty for all delegate yesterday....PDP POWER!!
2015 pics.
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/2206436/pdp-sharing-dollars-envelop&ved=0ahUKEwipt9eDgP_XAhWJ1RQKHewdCkwQFggkMAE&usg=AOvVaw1chvnERXodxzYbjVvkwfK7
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by ogbeniolola: 9:20am On Dec 10, 2017
Now that PDP has Secondus as its national chairman....the party should be prepared to come second in 2019 presidential polls. shikena
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by Jaideyone(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
One single Igbo man and the Yorubas are accusing the SE of hijacking the party? For the records, the chairman, Secondus is not Igbo.
yeah uche is not ibo. he's Yoruba grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by jrusky(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Lol, Who gives a fook about an opposition party that's not in power and doesn't look like will be in power. Lmao

Some people have suddenly found consolation in PDP and Atiku after chanting Biafra for years

Pls don't even go the biafra side I'm so shocked to see my own people that came here saying biafra or nothing now jumping up a d celebrating the pdp in their so called zoo land I can't belief this to be honest I'm short of words.

Their is one particular he-goat from east here who almost died of high blood pressure because of IPOOH he even sworn never to have anything doing with this country but to my surprise this idiot has be dancing and cebrating since yesterday because of pdp convention he was even saying buhari/SE or Atiku/SE I swear my people don't really know what they want I'm so ashamed to say this to be honest.

Failed IPOOH fools suddenly turned Nigeria sorry zoo (as they called it then) political analyst and even mentioned Buhari + east to win if apc are serious.

Oh heaven help us in the east we need your help Lord, definitely we are confused.

Kanu see your life..................

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by Danladi7: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
One single Igbo man and the Yorubas are accusing the SE of hijacking the party? For the records, the chairman, Secondus is not Igbo.
No!

Igbo are actually mocking the yorubas.Check the topics in politics section today.

To be sincere,IPOB terrorists are poor politicians!

1 Like

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2017
Danladi7:

No!

Igbo are actually mocking the yorubas.Check the topics in politics section today.

To be sincere,IPOB terrorists are poor politicians!
Where were you after the 2015 elections? If hypocrisy will allow you remember the mockery Igbos received in the hands of yorubas or have you forgotten the 5%ers. grin
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by Adeevah(m): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2017
To hell with pep and all its supporters

Wishing PDP return to power in 2019 is evil

2 Likes

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by Danladi7: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2017
jrusky:

Pls don't even go the biafra side I'm so shocked to see my own people that came here saying biafra or nothing now jumping up a d celebrating the pdp in their so called zoo land I can't belief this to be honest I'm short of words.

Their is one particular he-goat from east here who almost died of high blood pressure because of IPOOH he even sworn never to have anything doing with this country but to my surprise this idiot has be dancing and cebrating since yesterday because of pdp convention he was even saying buhari/SE or Atiku/SE I swear my people don't really know what they want I'm so ashamed to say this to be honest.

Failed IPOOH fools suddenly turned Nigeria sorry zoo (as they called it then) political analyst and even mentioned Buhari + east to win if apc are serious.

Oh heaven help us in the east we need your help Lord, definitely we are confused.

Seriously.

You guys act and play politics with emotions,hate and jealousy not brain.
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by olagbemi118(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2017
lols...but there is God oooo
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by Danladi7: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Where were you after the 2015 elections? If hypocrisy will allow you remember the mockery Igbos received in the hands of yorubas or have you forgotten the 5%ers. grin
grin

But you guys are the looser here.Check the list of the excos.Check this thread. www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan/41
You Igbo started it with GEJ gov of the Igbo by the Igbo for the hausa fulani.You are only playing victim card when yorubas give you your own dose of your venom cool

Yoruba mock you with sense,logic and brain!

you mock them with emotions and blindly.

By the way,you think yorubas give a fvck about PDP grin

2 Likes

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2017
elgramz:
The unity list was elected as the new PDP exco. The governors have taken over the party. GEJ and Babangida have lost out. It invariably means that the governors will determine who the next Presidential candidate of the party will be
Bro, could that be the reason why the Chairmanship battle of the party lasted this long

1 Like

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by elgramz: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

let me ask you a very simple question, mr. social media politician. who made the unity list?
Stop asking me unnecessary questions. Any observer of the events leading to this convention knows that secondus was the choice of the governors and they had their way in the end. That's what I pointed out in my post which you countered so I'm asking you to tell us what the true situation of things is since u claim to know better. Stop beating about the bush and answer the question

1 Like

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by mavinc4u(f): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
uche is a ss name abi?

Where is Amaechi from? You don't know there are people with igbo names in Delta and Rivers.
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by IamPatriotic(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2017
life2017:
Secundus won the chairmanship position because of Gov Wike use of money to buy delegates according to saharareports.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/939314073421975552?s=17

This why many politicians hate Buhari and APC.
Buhari does not share money to party officials in a country where politics is seen as a means to personal financial gain.

It is the same reason many national figures who supported Buhari in 2015 are today being lukewarm . Even the ministers don't have access to free cash the way it was under PDP. Some of the ministers are feeling they are ministers under someone that doesn't give them enough leeway to steal with impunity. Only calculated stealing which is limited is only possible.

The same reason many are looking for Atiku. These people don't care about the future. They want a party and President who will use all resources available to make people enjoy today and let 2moro take care of itself. A leader who does not agree with the principle of enjoy today is considered wicked

Buhari is doing the right thing in a wrong country . Even though I agree Buhari is slow in his style, his conservative nature in how public fund is spent is what we need for now to reformat our brain about politics and money.

God bless you, you must be a well breed Yoruba man to this way...it's in us...we're omoluabi.

2 Likes

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by hamzeiy: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2017
ismail55:
Tell me why unity list will not work out....all deligate are all went home with cash from Governors.wike blow bustty for all delegate yesterday....PDP POWER!!

Those who served at rivers during the 2015 election especially at obi akpor local govt would know this pics is truely from wike
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by 7lives: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2017
life2017:
Secundus won the chairmanship position because of Gov Wike use of money to buy delegates according to saharareports.

Buhari does not share money to party officials in a country where politics is seen as a means to personal financial gain.

It is the same reason many national figures who supported Buhari in 2015 are today being lukewarm . Even the ministers don't have access to free cash the way it was under PDP. Some of the ministers are feeling they are ministers under someone that doesn't give them enough leeway to steal with impunity. Only calculated stealing which is limited is only possible.

The same reason many are looking for Atiku. These people don't care about the future. They want a party and President who will use all resources available to make people enjoy today and let 2moro take care of itself. A leader who does not agree with the principle of enjoy today is considered wicked

Buhari is doing the right thing in a wrong country . Even though I agree Buhari is slow in his style, his conservative nature in how public fund is spent is what we need for now to reformat our brain about politics and money.

Don't worry bro, that 2019 election will be Buhari and ordinary citizens vs the evil men of this country.
I was surprised when people that i never believed could support Buhari are saying '' only a thief or an ignorant person will vote against Buhari, its true things are hard, but we also know how it happened. ''
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by Haruchap(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2017
I remember when APC came into government and when they wanted to elect senate president, speaker and other principal officers in the upper and lower chambers of the national assembly. They already had their prefered candidates and shared the list among themselves (verbally and written).
They even went as far as conducting a mock election to make sure everything goes their way. They just didn't know that Saraki and Dogara had their own plans.
Yet somebody will come and tell me APC and PDP are not the same thing......smh
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by shino62: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2017
jrusky:

yet if the vice presidential ticket is ceded to the south west, some miscreants will complain, but in fairness the Proponents of this (Wike et al) must have craftily planned for fayose's taking over as running mate. looking ahead and self preservation by our greedy political class. The Igbo's should shine their eyes and not be fooled to jubilate over a dormant party chairmanship slot used to deprive their region of a more meaningful vice presidency position.
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by AkupeMBANO(f): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2017
elgramz:

Stop asking me unnecessary questions. Any observer of the events leading to this convention knows that secondus was the choice of the governors and they had their way in the end. That's what I pointed out in my post which you countered so I'm asking you to tell us what the true situation of things is since u claim to know better. Stop beating about the bush and answer the question
keep quayet bro. secondus choice of the governors, without the permission of Jonathan and IBB? are you a card carrying member of the PDP or just an observer?
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by AcMilano1(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2017
life2017:

you have said it all my brother politics and looting has been the system in this country before we all even benefits through legal or illegal so many uncompleted project. but now that things have changed no more free contract no more free money, though the current administration might be struggling but they are doing their best.

1 Like

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by Bishops10(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
uche is a ss name abi?
And Chibuike Amaechi is what?
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by igahdavid(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
I laugh in Swahili.
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by alen4smith(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
bodejohn:
He said most of the delegates could not read and write...and they were given a written list...what were they supposed to do with it?

And at a time like this in the history of our nation...we have illetrates electing leaders to party positions...

Let's hope they didn't elect even worse illetrates.
how were they able to read the list given to them if they cant read and write PDP can never change
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by johhny007(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
affable4:
I really do not have anything to say, but I hv this for our youths of today: Stop fighting each other online in the guise of trying to claim ethnic superiority. It is becoming so annoying. Treat a human first as a human before thinking of his tribe.
Character matters more than tribe.
I am a full blooded Onye Igbo. Born and bred in Lagos. I had Hausas, Yorubas and other tribes around me while growing up. You hv the good ones within them and the bad ones too. No tribe holy pass.
All I'm trying to say is that this country is coming to ruins. If you ever engaged in university politics, you will understand a little of what goes on nationally. Nobody has your interest at heart at all. Just theirs and their fam.
Unite, unite, unite and condemn what is wrong if it is wrong. And commend what is right no matter whose ox is gored.
you have said it all brother,so much wisdom in your words, i wish the youths can unite and throw away tribalism and unite for a common goal Nigeria will be a better place.Only one man started the revolution in the Muslim countries he was tired of life,no jobs after graduating from universities no hope for the youths to live a better life, what did he do, he took a gallon of fuel and pour it on himself and set himself ablaze and he wrote a note that he is tired of life ,that spark the revolution that took over the middle east countries the youths united and fought for their rights and championed a country of their dreams .There need to be a revolution in Nigeria before we can come out from this political quagmire and endless pit of corruption that has eaten into our fabric of our existence .if we don't do something about this country as youths and make a change there will be nothing left for the coming generation

1 Like

Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by Cajayi(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
life2017:

all these are just infringment of your personal imagination
SHM
Re: #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners by Austino50: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rivers money used to by delegates for Secondus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Plots 2-Year Extension – Ojudu / Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili / Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.