Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,354 members, 7,920,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

Why Pay When You Can Get JAMB CBT Practice Software For Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Pay When You Can Get JAMB CBT Practice Software For Free (441 Views)

Out Now: Get Jamb Questions And Answers 2024 For Free / How To Get JAMB 2023/2024 Profile Code With SMS/USSD / JAMB, WAEC, NECO CBT Practice For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Pay When You Can Get JAMB CBT Practice Software For Free by jtboss: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2017
I stumbled into a free practice software for JAMB computer based test (CBT) on Facebook which is made free for download. I thought this guys were just joking because such kind of gesture is quite uncommon in our polity. Firstly, I just concluded it is one of those good for nothing freebie out there in the wild but to my utmost surprise after I summoned courage to try it out, I discovered that it outrightly beats most of the similar products which goes for a handsome bunch of Naira.

It goes by name oQuestions developed and produced by [Oteejay Concepts][/www.oteejay.com]

These are some of the features of the software as claimed by them:
1. Over 5500 questions
2. Gives you a perfect UTME CBT (Computer Based Test) environment
3. The answer to each question comes with a detailed explanation
4. Close to 100% accuracy
5. Contains 10 subjects offered in JAMB UTME
6. Comes with many modes appropriate for thorough preparation
7. Questions are classified under topics for each subject
8. No internet connection is required for the use of the software
9. Adequate for Post-UTME preparation

I suggest anyone that needs to be at his best while taking his CBT should try out this. I bet you its worth the effort to visit their website at www.oteejay.com and download it. I bet you, you surely will not regret doing so instead you will thank me later.

But if anybody have had any nasty past experiences with this guys on this freebie he should help us by sharing his ordeals because this is simply a personal experience.
Re: Why Pay When You Can Get JAMB CBT Practice Software For Free by six33fourng: 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
Take an IQ test, career test or personality test online on Six33Four NG and access your career, intelligence & personality.

Employer’s - Access knowledge and intelligence of job seekers.
Student’s & Job Seeker’s - Enjoy our unlimited computer based tests at a very modest cost.
Teacher’s & Trainer’s - Knowledgeable in any subject matter? Earn sixty percent (60%) of the offer price each time your test is taken.

Visit https://six33four.ng/cbt/ to take computer based test (CBT) in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Assignment Homework, Trust-worthy Online Assignment Homework Company In USA / Biochemistry To Horticulture;is It Possible? / Unizik Second Batch Admission List 2017/2018 - Check Admission Status Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.