Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! (783 Views)

Plastic Surgeon Creates His Dream Wife (photos) / Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by humblepete(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2017
!!! smiley
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by humblepete(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2017
Please i really need help...
I know I just registered but I've been ghosting for years now!! my previous account was deactivated sometime ago...pizel1...
Here's my cell 09059921620 (sorry mods)...call me and I'll give you my matric no and password to my delsuonline.com portal to confirm I'm a student....
Please I need help
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by RoyalBlak007: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2017
♤ 5 posts
♤2 topics
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by humblepete(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2017
OR alternatively anyone who has an old laptop can help me with it or even a spare phone can help me please I'm really desperate!!
Please!!!
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by Oxster(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2017
Keep calm bro,,U gonna overcome de storm
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by humblepete(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤ 5 posts
♤2 topics
I had a previous account pizel1 before I sold my phone...

now I'm using an itel phone that can't browse...
borrowed my roommate's phone to write this!!
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by humblepete(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:
Keep calm bro,,U gonna overcome de storm
thanks so much..... I just want to work to earn something
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2017
Don't get tired...You are still very young to complain for little misfortune sha... cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by AFONJAboiy: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2017
humblepete:
Goodevening nairalanders!!

Hi everyone, I'm peter a 200L chemistry student of Delta state university (DELSU) studying chemistry..

Please I need help raising funds to start an online business...

Since Dad passed away last year its been a real struggle to continue schooling,I've had to do menial jobs just to survive.I do laundry for fellow students, organize tutorials but still I barely have enough to feed..I had to sell my tecno y4 to buy textbooks this semester..

Don't get me wrong it's not like I'm lazy..I work several jobs,do anything legal just to survive..I was lucky to work in Guinness PLC Benin during the long holiday from which I raised 52k to pay my tuition fee although mum had to borrow to complete it....

Please I'm tired of living like this.. I'm tired of relying on tokens from coursemates to live...

I'm the first child with several Siblings to take care of...

Please all I'm asking for is a chance

I've researched extensively on freelance writing and I believe I can make something of that..

I even followed venzal post on fiverr here on nairaland

I know it's no goldmine or easy money but I really want to try!!

I've read about major freelancers like
Bamidele onibalusi
Walter akolo
Jorden roper
Carol tice
Nick Darlington

They are humans like me so if they can why can't I...

Please I want to buy a laptop (PC) to write with...I don't even have a smart phone
I'm currently using a low end feature phone itel 51720 which only asseses the internet with its built in operamini...

PLEASE HELP ME WITH WHATEVER YOU CAN... It will be highly APPRECIATED!!

Cc

Seun
Lalasticlala
HungerBad
Sarrki
IamJ
Victegie
airforce1
NwaAmaikpe
And all kind hearted nairalanders out there

All dis online begas una no dey shame?

Begin
Begin
Begin
Begin
Begin
Begin
Begin
Begin
Begin
Begin
Begin
Begin
Begin
Begin
Begin
Begin
Begin
Begin

All because it a faceless forum

SMH to u
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by CyberGypsy(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2017
it is well, its part of the success story you know .. wish I could help
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by Oxster(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2017
humblepete:
thanks so much..... I just want to work to earn something

My advice to you is:::NEVER COUNT THE DAYS

It will really help you!!!Take everyday lightly & how you see it,,,ONE DAY MUST EVENTUALLY SURPRISE YOU
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by Oxster(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Don't get tired...You are still very young to complain for little misfortune sha... cool

This what ,what OBI was saying b4 he reached de age of 60 witout any achievement

No one is young & small for dream achievement nor complain misfortune
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2017
He has already copied the names he thinks can help him out, no need again for this thread *
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

This what ,what OBI was saying b4 he reached de age of 60 witout any achievement

No one is young & small for dream achievement nor complain misfortune

If young ppol already starts complaining of their little misfortune, what gonna to their future? undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by CyberGypsy(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2017
FrancisDozie:
He has already copied the names he thinks can help him out, no need again for this thread *

humblepete:
Goodevening nairalanders!!

Hi everyone, I'm peter a 200L chemistry student of Delta state university (DELSU) studying chemistry..

Please I need help raising funds to start an online business...

Since Dad passed away last year its been a real struggle to continue schooling,I've had to do menial jobs just to survive.I do laundry for fellow students, organize tutorials but still I barely have enough to feed..I had to sell my tecno y4 to buy textbooks this semester..

Don't get me wrong it's not like I'm lazy..I work several jobs,do anything legal just to survive..I was lucky to work in Guinness PLC Benin during the long holiday from which I raised 52k to pay my tuition fee although mum had to borrow to complete it....

Please I'm tired of living like this.. I'm tired of relying on tokens from coursemates to live...

I'm the first child with several Siblings to take care of...

Please all I'm asking for is a chance

I've researched extensively on freelance writing and I believe I can make something of that..

I even followed venzal post on fiverr here on nairaland

I know it's no goldmine or easy money but I really want to try!!

I've read about major freelancers like
Bamidele onibalusi
Walter akolo
Jorden roper
Carol tice
Nick Darlington

They are humans like me so if they can why can't I...

Please I want to buy a laptop (PC) to write with...I don't even have a smart phone
I'm currently using a low end feature phone itel 51720 which only asseses the internet with its built in operamini...

PLEASE HELP ME WITH WHATEVER YOU CAN... It will be highly APPRECIATED!!

Cc

Seun
Lalasticlala
HungerBad
Sarrki
IamJ
Victegie
airforce1
NwaAmaikpe
And all kind hearted nairalanders out there

angry
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by Sheun001(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2017
Seriously
Lalasticlala you need to open another section for begging
Its becoming three much undecided
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by humblepete(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2017
FrancisDozie:
its not like that!!
These are just the most popular people I know, I thought with them commenting More people will see my appeal and maybe someone can help..
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by humblepete(m): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by Oxster(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

If young ppol already starts complaining of their little misfortune, what gonna to their future? undecided

When you complain,surely u gonna overcome it,,after overcoming lil problem when de future givs u anoda misfortune u can equally overcome it

LV de dude,,let em complain out & free em self
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by humblepete(m): 6:36am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by Factfinder1(m): 6:54am On Dec 14, 2017
humblepete:
Please i really need help...
I know I just registered but I've been ghosting for years now!! my previous account was deactivated sometime ago...pizel1...
Here's my cell 09059921620 (sorry mods)...call me and I'll give you my matric no and password to my delsuonline.com portal to confirm I'm a student....
Please I need help

Show us the ghost account and other proofs
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! by humblepete(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2017
Factfinder1:

Show us the ghost account and other proofs
what Does It Matter??I Posted My School I.D Containing My Pic And Matric No ....I've Deactivate The Pizel1 Account.. Thanks Anyways

(1) (Reply)

Camels Disqualified In Beauty Contest For Using Botox / Should I End The Relationship With Her / dot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.