Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,782 members, 7,933,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:25 PM

Can You Marry Someone With facial Tribal Marks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone With facial Tribal Marks? (2417 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone With facial Tribal Marks? by shadrach77: 12:36am On Mar 31, 2010
would u - especially if they are very thick and obvious ones grin

Re: Can You Marry Someone With facial Tribal Marks? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:42am On Mar 31, 2010
are they not human beings? what a thread. . .
Re: Can You Marry Someone With facial Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 31, 2010
^
eehn. Ibiala. "are they not human beings". Can you marry an adedibu or arisékola (without their billions though) who have three adidas stripes on either cheek? Be honest!

@post, hell no. Except i'm offered £10M. . .some of 'em tribal marks are so ingrained that the offsprings 'inherit' 'em from birth!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With facial Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2010
This lady has striking features, she has pretty eyes and nice lips. Im telling you she will not have problem getting any suitors. Especially when you and I know some men have no standards whatsoever tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Marry Someone With facial Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 31, 2010
At the risk of coming across as shallow, no. I'm not into tribal marks, especially if they're the Akintols / noughts & crosses variety.

Some of the smaller ones - Edo, Urhobo, Igbo ones can be quite attractive though.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With facial Tribal Marks? by Pweety4me(f): 1:46am On Mar 31, 2010
Tribal skank grin tongue
Re: Can You Marry Someone With facial Tribal Marks? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:23am On Mar 31, 2010
i didn't say i could marry them, but the thread comes across to me as "they are marriageable" because of their tribal marks or whatever.
there are still TONS of people out there that would either like the marks or don't pay them mind, cause it doesn't matter to them.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With facial Tribal Marks? by TewMuch: 2:42am On Mar 31, 2010
what is wrong with tribal marks? it is a culture thing that is fading now, and rare. I dont mind as long as the person feels good about themselves. It shows cultural identity, even though naughty people try to make fun of them. grin. I have actually seen rather attractive people with tribal marks.

(1) (Reply)

She Called My Friends' Name On 2 Occasions During Intimacy! / My Lanlord Wife Is Troubling Me / I Want To Marry Her But She Is In Love With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.