Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,806 members, 7,905,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:51 PM

i - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / i (1297 Views)

Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? / Got Thrown Out Of School While Trying To Impress A Girl. . .then She Left Me. / She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i by Bim4u: 2:43am On Mar 31, 2010
i
Re: i by iice(f): 5:48am On Mar 31, 2010
Someone please translate and transcribe
Re: i by promkingzz(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2010
iice:

Someone please translate and transcribe

iice no b lie.lol. I got confused readin that tale.
Well, if i were a chik here's what il do 2him, il lure his a$$ 2bed, tie his ankles & wrists 2d bedpost in attempt to fuk his brains out den imma jump off d bed and give him d trashin of his life! of cos my bag'll b pakd already cos im movin d hell on afta dat! Its clear honey, u're in luv with a crazy dude. 2things he don't got 4u is luv & respect. My advice 2u would be "walk. Move on". He mustta seemed 2b ova his ex wen u guys started off, he myt still had continued 2seem dat way, u get married & have kids and den 1day he starts b!tchin around in ur marriage cos some lost love resurfaced. U're kindda lucky u see wht a weak-undecisive-cheating dude he is now dan lata. I don't tink u shld force u into marryin dat guy for claiming INCUBENT rights ova d oda gurl, abi d guy get golden ballz? He's not worth it. Shawn am! Come to me, lol! no seriously, i think u shld move on, it won't b izi sha
Re: i by benz190: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2010
190 walks out~~
quickly

saying O ma shie ooh

[size=15pt]this one go give person eye problem~~[/size]
Re: i by 3ndy(f): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2010
y don't u just have a lil' bit of patience and see what ur bf is up to!!!
as for the story i clearly understand that u've know him for abt 3 months, isn't it 2 early 2 get married undecided undecided undecided although u met him once 2 yrs back,
then is he really serious wif u if he hasn't presented u yet 2 his peolple
girl be very cautios and never let ur guard low---
Re: i by justwise(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2010
Bim4u:

I've met this guy about 3 months now,we've had our quarrels once in a blue moon.When we initially met and asked me out,I wasn't 2 interested becos of how guys have been unkind n mean towards me but he convinced me by telling me about howhis ex-fiancé was sleeping around on him with other guys and he found out at job he was working at n one of those guys was talking about her and gave him the full gist with other of the guys friends she also slept with,he then said he did his investigation by been friends with all those guys and ditch the dirty gist to him. He said he called her to hear her own side of the story but instead she started shouting at him and left never to hear from running more than 2 yrs now so he should be the one not wanting to be in a relationship but he has to move on and he's always wanted to date me as he met me in a cousin's naming and asked for my number dating back to 2 yrs ago maybe after he and the girl broke up but I never remembered him back then.It's been another 2 yrs from dat time dat we met again and he asked me out which I declined initially but after his story.I asked what his intentions were and he answered he was interested in us gettingto know each other n take tonext level.He initially started off telling anybody who cares to know about me but I slowed him down as I wanted to get to know him but what I did do was introduced him to my pastor to know whether he was serious or not.he willingly went n so all things wer fine untill about 5-6 weeks ago,I notice so started delaying all our plans and was very secretive.Anyway becos we were attending couples counselling pastor advices we needed to introduced ourselves to each other parent so they would be aware of both our intentions.I reminded him yesterday before he went off to work dat pastor didn't need to tell us those things and he should have done it without been told.His reply was that the chick of past 2yrs has resurface and she's contacting his family to beg him on her behalf and I replied saying that was an opportunity for him to tell them that he's met this wonderful damsel he wants to marry.he said he didn't want to tell them becos he doesn't want it to seem like he doesn't want to marry her becos of me.To me marrying her has been cancelled since 2yrs ago,now am so angry and hurt becos it just feels like he's now playing a game becos of someone that didn't care for him or bother to contact him in the last 2yrs and he's now given her priorty over all our plans dats even if he hasn't in his mind already ended our relationship.He's probably feeling the devil u know is better than the angel u don't know.Am just very hurt by his ans to his mum and sis,
You really know how to run commentary
Re: i by galatico(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2010
That means the guy has decided to go back to his vomit !!!
Re: i by 3ndy(f): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2010
galatico:

That means the guy has decided to go back to his vomit !!!
lol
Re: i by Bim4u: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2010
Thanx all 4 the comment, I agree with all u've said n i do agree that 3 month is quite fast to settle down which is why I was taking things really slow but u know as christians minimum term is 6month maximum is a year.I just felt he didn't have my back n wants to go back to his vomit.I slowed down the introduction to his family but now, Anyway his lost not mine.We were planning to move in together which he's still eager for that but i was still not sure.I wish the relationship could have worked out as we initially planned but planned but life's a bitch,
Re: i by Krissykriss(m): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
I once knew a girl who wanted me to come see her parents two days after i met her for d first time! She also complained shes not seen any of my friends. After just two friggin days (sat & d next day sun)?! She even said i shouldnt speak pidgin when i come to their house (wish i told her how many talks i've given). It wasnt my fault she sucked my d.i.c.k on d first & second day (we never Zap.e.d tho). It just happened. She said i dont love her cos i wont see her parents. We've gone our seperate ways tho.

(1) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomole Loses Wife To Cancer / Would You Date A Spy? / I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.