Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister. (1294 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister. by okstol: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2011
I'm in love with my friends sister. It started some few weeks ago. Where the problem lies is that, my buddy isn't away of this. Then, their family is like a second home to me. I'm totally confused. I'm even seeing our relationship as one that will lead to the next level. Should I garner d momentum to let my friend know about this or look for means to back off immediately. I will really appreciate your good advice.
Re: I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister. by kokoye(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2011
how old are you?
Re: I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister. by okstol: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2011
I'm 28
Re: I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister. by ronkebp(f): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2011
Tell your friend.
Re: I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2011
kokoye:

how old are you?
ur ITT is to much, wat is d relationship between ur question and d topic so discussed? @o.p if ur sure and certain u wnt her for life,i say go ahead and let everybody know b4 dem go catch u for corner, but if ur eyes dey deceive u,pls leave dat girl alone!
Re: I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister. by Blazay(m): 3:00am On Jun 08, 2011
Why don't you use 'direct entry' instead of 'JAMB' to approach your best friend's sister?
If you are genuine and your best friend is really your best friend. . .there should not be any probs right?
I love these kinds of social networking. . .at least you know who and what you are dealing with.

Instead of all this face book rubbish!

Go for it man! I dey ya side.

Btw, when going to the "next level". . . please, ensure you have a job.

Jobless people should not be 'phockin'!
Re: I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister. by Ranoscky(m): 4:12am On Jun 08, 2011
Lol-dest @ jobless people should not be forking. Na u sabi! Op, enter the place, legally!
Re: I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister. by okstol: 5:58am On Jun 08, 2011
Tanx for ur contribution
Re: I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister. by african1(f): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2011
Dude if you are 28 and really think there is a future between you too, just tell him.
Re: I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister. by kpolli(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2011
its up to u n her
Re: I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister. by IZUKWU(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2011
This one everybody is saying tell your friend ,tell your friend.I want to ask ,have you talked to the girl in question ,did she dig you or give your green light . If she reciprocated your gesture. Then tell your friend unless both of your are womanisers in which case he wouldn't want to see you around his sister.
Re: I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister. by MMM2(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2011
op
u don fu-ck d babe?
Re: I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister. by kokoye(m): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2011
enamaye:

your ITT is to much, wat is d relationship between your question and d topic so discussed?

gboromid'eleru.
The person wey I ask the question sef don answer . .which one come be ur own
Re: I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister. by kokoye(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2011
@ poster ojare.

There's nothing wrong in dating your friend's sister . . just treat her right and dont go running your mouth about your exploits with the girl. Na the thing wey dey pain boys pass be dat.

Good luck.
Re: I'm In Love With Best Friends Sister. by okstol: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2011
Honestly u guys are great. Tanx once again for ur candid advice.

(1) (Reply)

I Had An All Nite Fling With My Gf Sista / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Man Scorned / Is It Wrong To Tok Abt Sex Wif Ur Galfrnd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.