Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,220 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

Partner With Me! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Partner With Me! (300 Views)

I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business / Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please / 20 Benefits You Get When You Partner With Aim Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Me! by crown2gold(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
I am into email marketing and I just discovered a new platform where I can send 500k emails daily for free after I set it up.

The amount to get this platform is 150k and it will be closed down this weekend. I need a person to partner with me with half of the money so we can get the platform

With this platform we can do advertisement and charge at least 10k to help businesses advertise to 500k Nigerians.

We can also use d platform to make money on Fiverr like send 1million emails for at least $100.

Interested persons contact me urgently through WHATSAPP/CALL 08085716509

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Group. / Investor Without Blamish! / Web Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.