Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,584 members, 7,978,938 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:12 PM

Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! (5109 Views)

INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo / 2019: Group Dumps Atiku For Buhari / Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by BabaRamota1980: 4:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Ratello:

Indeed, you are REGIONAL that's why you are BabaRamota

Are you campaigning for BabaRamota or for Atiku? grin grin

Atiku is a failure!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by CharleyBright(m): 4:28am On Dec 12, 2017
Ratello:

You are an egghead and a deep-sighted analyst. I purposely use that caption "Give Atiku A Chance" for a reason because Nigeria is not prone to fielding her best in governance and to me Atiku is in a different class from the old horses we have paraded in time past at least judge him by his achievements in career and politics the same way Trump was judged by Americans. I know Buhari can never become the next President but Atuku? Let's give him that chance based on his proven track records.

For The Records:
For now Atiku is more preferred than Buhari because if Buhari comes again we are dead as a nation can't you all see that the highest budget in history is only good for paying salaries? The same who condemed past government of wasting our common wealth has squandered our resources on medical trips abroad, all they do is borrow and witch-hunt opponents while harbouring known crooks within (Maina etal) Buhari is very clueless and crude he has no knowledge of governance.
Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by CharleyBright(m): 4:36am On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=Ratello post=63176855]

You are an egghead and a deep-sighted analyst. I purposely use that caption "Give Atiku A Chance" for a reason because Nigeria is not prone to fielding her best in governance and to me Atiku is in a different class from the old horses we have paraded in time past at least judge him by his achievements in career and politics the same way Trump was judged by Americans. I know Buhari can never become the next President but Atuku? Let's give him that chance based on his proven track records.

For The Records:
For now Atiku is more preferred than Buhari because if Buhari comes again we are dead as a nation can't you all see that the highest budget in history is only good for paying salaries? The

same who condemed past government of wasting our common wealth has squandered our resources on medical trips abroad, all they do is borrow and witch-hunt opponents while harbouring known crooks within (Maina etal) Buhari is very clueless and crude he has no knowledge of governance.[/quo

Am not sure I like the egg- head part. Too frosty for a sane people. Am sane, I don't know if you are?
Now, Don't you think it would be niicer you put forward your case without resorting to abuses and name calling?
I can't possibly remember using any abusive words in my comment.
You either agree with my comment or you don't by putting up a more acceptable and valid point.
That's what makes a matured discourse.
Abuses and insults are obvious signs of immaturity and deprave mind. Don't exhibit these.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by Ratello: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=CharleyBright post=63201801][/quote]

My brother I guess you totally missed the point here. You are appreciated and that's my sentiments about you in my post. Now follow me;Egghead: an intelligent; a very studious and academic person. cheesy grin I can't believe you pick offence in that bro. You wanna check it up too from.a dicco?

1 Like

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by Ratello: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
yesloaded:
MAY GOD HELP NIGERIANS
I say a big Amen to your prayers. Atiku still remains the best for now

2 Likes

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by Max24: 8:49am On Feb 15, 2018
One common characteristic of leaders in developed countries is their abilities to engage with their citizens and not shy into a coccon. Atiku has proved over the yeard that he has what it takes to lead Nigeria with his many businesses. Its time i give him a chance. Developed countries dont vote saints, they vote intelligent people like Obama, Trump, Theresa May,even ordinary Ghana vote for Professors. Enough of nepotism. No to analogue leadership.

1 Like

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by Turantula(m): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2018
It's better to vote a deaf and dumb leper than to vote a fulani man.
Say NEVER NEVER NEVER to Fulani ever ruling this SHITHOLE again

2 Likes

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by bernf16(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
...am not impressed a bit...must it be another old gag? isn't there anyone else on board...make Atiku go join the RETIREE's club plssssssss

Ratello:

God bless your stand my bro. Atikulating our votes well by 2019 is the ultimate Buhari is dead

4 Likes

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by Ratello: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
bernf16:
...am not impressed a bit...must it be another old gag? isn't there anyone else on board...make Atiku go join the RETIREE's club plssssssss

Don't be deceived by the "old hag" tag believe you me some of them are still rich upstairs and have a lot to offer. Mention one youth or young visionary leader that can tackle this Country's problems under this Presidential system of government, give me that youth that can face the cabals, 109 Senators and 360 House of Reps members and please give me his party that you know he can perform.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by bernf16(m): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
...have faith broooo, more aspirants will soon emerge plsss...have faith, u will soon be overwhelmed!!!

Ratello:

Don't be deceived by the "old hag" tag believe you me some of them are still rich upstairs and have a lot to offer. Mention one youth or young visionary leader that can tackle this Country's problems under this Presidential system of government, give me that youth that can face the cabals, 109 Senators and 360 House of Reps members and please give me his party that you know he can perform.
Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by Ratello: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
bernf16:
...have faith broooo, more aspirants will soon emerge plsss...have faith, u will soon be overwhelmed!!!

You are still not getting it bro, this is about the reality on ground about 2 powerful parties (APC and PDP) above other parties, it is about the cabals who are ready to control and dictate how things are run, it is about a divided youth population against a united elite class population. I am not here on some wishful thinking but on stark reality!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by anibirelawal(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ratello:
I have no doubt within me that Atiku will emerge as my next President!

AMEN... And PMB will remain NIGERIA president till 2023..grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by jumobi1(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
“Like we did for Buhari” is a scary proposal. It implies Buhari took advantage of the chance given and is a great president.

NOT INTERESTED!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by Ratello: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
jumobi1:
“Like we did for Buhari” is a scary proposal. It implies Buhari took advantage of the chance given and is a great president.

NOT INTERESTED!

You are definitely not deep on semantics, the caption is very straight forward and metaphorical. Buhari got his chance at the Presidency during his fourth time and this is Atiku's 4th attempt at the Presidency which he is qualified and fully prepared for unlike Buhari who was never prepared for it!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by jidamsel43(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Atiku that can never win his local government in Adamawa. The present economic situation of the country does not affect the passion that the core Norths have for Buhari.

Atiku can still wait. PMB second term is done deal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by bernf16(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2018
be patient, more aspirants will emerge...

Ratello:

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by Ratello: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
bernf16:
be patient, more aspirants will emerge...

I know they will but we need someone with a desire and experience to govern and also have the political clout to tackle Buhari and win him and that one person is ATIKU

1 Like

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by bernf16(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
plsss, ignore Atiku...abeggggg

Ratello:

I know they will but we need someone with a desire and experience to govern and also have the political clout to tackle Buhari and win him and that one person is ATIKU

2 Likes

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by Ratello: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
bernf16:
plsss, ignore Atiku...abeggggg

Give me your strong and convincing reasons why I should ignore Atiku please.

1 Like

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by bernf16(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2018
...I wasnt born yesterday to know him plssssss. He has once been the NPA boss and still a Retiree, also a two term ex-Vice President...he owns companies and also academic institution: American Univ. which in that school, students pays very absurd money for education. That is for a man to allow that in his school, what do u think will happen in our public schools?

Atiku to me has always wanted power: he jumped from PDP to ACN to PDP to APC to now PDP...of all these parties, note: their manifestos differ, their agenda for development must differ and also their blueprint must surely differ. So why would someone of that exposure wont have a policy that all will know him for?

The guy has nothing to offer us, cos if he does I see no reason him jumping around like a prostitute. Well, u may say as an human being, he want to achieve his aim, but in this case, I wont make a mistake like I did in the past.

Emphatically, I now say all ex political office holders, retired military personnel etc mustnt be voted...regards.

Ratello:

2 Likes

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by bernf16(m): 8:32am On Jun 01, 2018
How many times has he changed parties? Every party has their blueprints and what they are known for, so why would someone zoom from Republicans to Democrats? Why would Atiku sneaked from parties to others consistently...do I still need to psychological about this? I don't think so Sir...it means he has nothing to offer...

Ratello:

2 Likes

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by Ratello: 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
bernf16:
How many times has he changed parties? Every party has their blueprints and what they are known for, so why would someone zoom from Republicans to Democrats? Why would Atiku sneaked from parties to others consistently...do I still need to psychological about this? I don't think so Sir...it means he has nothing to offer...

Your excuse on Atiku is lame. What has his changing from one party to another based on his own convicrion and principles got to do with his ability to deliver.
Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by codedguy1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ratello:

This is what all these people shouting about not wanting atiku to be president but are not happy with buhari Dont understand.

People should mention the youth that already has the clout to upset this present govt.

There is none, I Dont like Atiku but I think he has a better chance than any other supposed youth that has no popularity as at now.

Buhari continuing is death to us all and he is even ready to rig the hell out of the election. How will a new kid on the block stand against that kind of machinery, especially when we the supposed youths are not exactly united.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by KingRagnar: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Its not happening, not when there is stronger power on seat. We all know that what Atiku is doing right now is propaganda, trying to buy people over with feigned niceness. If there is any one who is deserving of a chance again is Buhari. He has totally earned it

2 Likes

Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by deltaisgreat: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
How does he intend to restructure the country
Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by Ratello: 12:00am On Jun 02, 2018
deltaisgreat:
How does he intend to restructure the country
By adopting fiscal federalism which enables each state to stop relying on the federal government allocations as their main means of survival but creating a room where each state can develop at their own pace according to the resources Nature had bequeathed to them while a certain percentage are remitted to the federal government accounts.
Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Too late! kiss
He should have been president instead of GEJ.
OBJ was a FOOL not to support him. kiss
Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by Ratello: 2:42am On Jun 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Too late! kiss
He should have been president instead of GEJ.
OBJ was a FOOL not to support him. kiss

Nothing like too late here because Atiku is still as relevant as ever if you ask me, he has a better chance at the Presidency now than before.
Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:48am On Jun 02, 2018
Ratello:

Nothing like too late here because Atiku is still as relevant as ever if you ask me, he has a better chance at the Presidency now than before.

Relevant yes.
But the APC electoral corruption is here to stay for 16 years like PDP.

No hope for Nigeria,

Buhari and 10 FIGHTER JETS! shocked
Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by dadark: 2:48am On Jun 02, 2018
why...??
Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by Ratello: 2:58am On Jun 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Relevant yes.
But the APC electoral corruption is here to stay for 16 years like PDP.

No hope for Nigeria,

Buhari and 10 FIGHTER JETS! shocked

Now I got your drift but this time around it can't work for an unpopular government as this of Buhari's APC....are you aware that the House of Reps just rejected electronic voting by INEC in Presidential and gubernatorial elections 2019 we all know that they would want to rig and as it stands should PDP win this July 14 Givernorship elections trust that template PDP would have adopted to win a federal government backed APC will be used by PDP to resist APC in 2019. I don't see how an unpopular will win in 2019
Re: Atiku For President 2019: Let Us Give Him A Chance Like We Did For Buhari! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:09am On Jun 02, 2018
Ratello:

Now I got your drift but this time around it can't work for an unpopular government as this of Buhari's APC....are you aware that the House of Reps just rejected electronic voting by INEC in Presidential and gubernatorial elections 2019 we all know that they would want to rig and as it stands should PDP win this July 14 Givernorship elections trust that template PDP would have adopted to win a federal government backed APC will be used by PDP to resist APC in 2019. I don't see how an unpopular will win in 2019.

Then you have no idea how bad the political situation in Nigeria is about to get.

I am always 7 years ahead of NL.When I supported ATIKU WAY BACK IN 2011, NL demonized him because of OBJ.
Now, we have the WORST of options backed by TINUBU AND DANGOTE.

Remember, people do not vote in Nigeria. All a smoke screen. wink

No one has any fighting chance against BUHARI.
Only death can stop him.
I pray it comes soon. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) / Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos / Peter Obi's Wife Is From Akwa Ibom- Ibomites Support Your Incoming First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.