Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,350 members, 7,950,723 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Atiku Reacts To Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Opinion On #endsars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Opinion On #endsars (1467 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him / Funke Olakunrin: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Afenifere Chairman Daughter / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Reacts To Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Opinion On #endsars by bobnatlo(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Former Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar, has taken sides with the Senior Pastor of the Daystar Christian Centre, Sam Adeyemi, over his stand on the #EndSARS campaign.

Adeyemi, writing on his Twitter page, made it clear that until “deep issues foundational to Nigeria’s development” are addressed, protests like this will not go away.

The respected cleric tweeted: “The #EndSARS campaign draws attention to deep issues foundational to Nigeria’s development, including VALUE FOR LIFE and the RIGHT TO BE TREATED WITH DIGNITY. Sustainable change has to be compelled by citizens. So, campaigns like #EndSARS won’t go away soon.”[/b]

Atiku in response, wrote: “Agreed! We can’t complain about the enslavement of our young people in Libya, yet abuse their freedoms at home.”

Nigerians recently took to social media platforms, to call for the scrapping of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, F-SARS, following the excesses of its officers.

Following the public outcry, the Inspector General of Police, (IGP) Idris Kpotun Ibrahim, directed the immediate restructuring of SARS teams across the

Re: Atiku Reacts To Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Opinion On #endsars by Newhonourable(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ok then?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Opinion On #endsars by Vatsyayana: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Atiku I'm sorry for you... My advice is that you shouldn't put too much into this 2019 election. So that you won't lose your money or even your dear life because of hypertension. Buhari will win. A word is enough for the wise...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Opinion On #endsars by Isokowadoo: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Atiku Playing Politics

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Opinion On #endsars by Isokowadoo: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Vatsyayana:
Atiku I'm sorry for you... My advice is that you shouldn't put too much into this 2019 election. So that you won't lose your money or even your dear life because of hypertension. Buhari will win. A word is enough for the wise...

Incumbency Couldn't Save PDP it can't Save Apx

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Opinion On #endsars by omoiyalayi(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Atiku always wants to be in the news all the time all because of 2019 election reacting to things he had ignore all this while

I hope he continue to interact with nigeria like this when he become president

They (politicians) will start buying our sentiment now knowing 2019 is around the corner

The game has started

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Opinion On #endsars by BudeYahooCom: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Old politicians sitting on the destiny of zoogerian youths. grin grin
Re: Atiku Reacts To Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Opinion On #endsars by Treasure17(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Atiku is like chemical reaction these days.

(1) (Reply)

God Told Me I Am Going To Asorock To Replace Pres. Buhari Or Osinbanjo - Fayose / Honourable Davematics David E Ombugadu For Governor Nasarawa State 2019 / At Last, Col. Sambo Dasuki Regains Freedom From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.