Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,684 members, 7,902,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

President Buhari's Sneakers, Cows...then And NOW! (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Sneakers, Cows...then And NOW! (photos) (1110 Views)

Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) / Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Sneakers, Cows...then And NOW! (photos) by emeckzy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Earlier today President Buhari released photos of his visit to his farm in Daura.

It was remarkable that despite a ravaging recession that impoverished most Nigerians, President Buhari cows are now better fed and have grown in numbers.

We also noticed a remarkable upgrade in his sneakers between 2015 when he first visited the farm and today.

His office shared these pictures of him inspecting his livestock:
I'm spending a few days at home in Daura before I travel to France for the One Planet Summit. Today I paid a visit to my farm. I grow fruits & vegetables,& keep cattle. I hope this will inspire one more person to take up farming. My vision is for a country that grows what it eats

More @ http://www.blackmedia.com.ng/2017/12/president-buhari-sneakersthen-and-now.html?m=1

Re: President Buhari's Sneakers, Cows...then And NOW! (photos) by bankyblue(m): 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Coming back when it get to front page
Re: President Buhari's Sneakers, Cows...then And NOW! (photos) by plessis: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
2019 go too funny...

Apc use promises win 2015 elections ,i wonder wetin them go use this time grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Health: The Greatest Miracle Of 2017 In Nigeria / Dino Melaye Warns Aisha Buhari Against Commissioning Fake Infrastructure In Kogi / Igbos Outside The South East (blessing Or Not)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.