Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (59798 Views)

Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Robisky001(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Your primary assignment is to win more soul's for Christ not an increase in tithe percentage.

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by josessybj: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2017
All this inheritance pastor, because God call my papa I must be pastor

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by donnie(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Thank you Freeze grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by chuose2: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2017
Dont be fooled oh!
This video explains how Adeboye makes money off people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

This video shows Adeboye is an agent of satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by ultron12345: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2017
lie.....so he has joined d fight to save his fathers source of income from threat

6 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2017
Has the church welfarism for the members and the public increased by 33 %?

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by leye4u: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2017
senatoradeolaa:
Their bank account is leaking. This is just a way of making people believe all is well! Oga u r sweating profusely inside ur glass house.

I can not be fool u hear me!!!
pls visit some of these churches abeg,stop depending on hearsay....people dey give to church anyhow these days....you go shock,me self shock
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by DonVikings: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
When negativity increases you positively smiley

I pray for this kind
The same way the negativity of Pigs and Idiots would increase Baba's chances positively in 2019. grin

1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2017
What did you expect ?

It is a family business, so the young fraud is defending the family empire.

7 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by olawamide042(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2017
chojoike2074:
dont blame any one for not making big this xmas grab the opportunity while is available now call or whatsapp if interested see detail below....................
How real are this fixed games......
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by AHTIFA(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2017
hmmm you want to destroye family business @ daddy freeze what do you expect? family attack.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Omoikarekimire(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2017
What do u expect in an atmosphere like Nigeria.Adeboye's son dragged into the fight.Dont be surprised God may be using Daddy freeze to point all these pastorpreneur in the right direction.still support Daddy freeze for reasonable ideas and biblical quotation on the tithing issues.This pastors can confuse person ehn.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2017
Indomixx:
Pastor Adeboye's Son Thanks Freeze (photo)

Lol. I just love this. Waiting for Daddy Freeze's reply.
Link:

https://m.facebook.com/LekeAdeboye/photos/a.331957240275160.1073741829.254924124645139/1148819865255556/?type=3&source=48

This is a very good heir to the throne...A very good heir to a dynasty....When your parents are smart...And u look like your dad facially nothing can stop you...If I'm lieing ask bukola saraki ���������
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by chymer(m): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2017
Got me thinking........
Was it about the Tithe and Offering?
Was it about the Salvation of the Souls in Your care?

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2017
You are welcome and DF need10% of the business money because he make you people popular
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Heavance(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2017
columbus007:
Give your first fruit and have a surprise in return,Abraham believed God on his first fruit isaac like tithing his first fruit been a child,but God gave him so much surprises for his own surprise,Abrahams blessings that's was so much,till date we still still claim it,God gave us his own son which was the first to redeemed us,and that's the privilege that we all are enjoying even the crazy daddy freeze,tithe is too small compare to what you get in return.
Was Isaac Abraham's first fruit?
I just want to be sure you know he had a son before Isaac.

Secondly, Abraham didn't tithe Isaac. please, stop twisting the bible, I beg you.

Are we now to tithe, by killing our first child?
Go get a good copy of the bible, read in a quiet place, and don't allow anyone twist the word of God to you.

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by PHIPEX(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2017
leye4u:
where is your church.......in my church people now give as much as 100percent.....lol....The Lord is good .....let the freezeer continue his work
So those people told you how much they gave? In my own assembly, the pastor for the first time in ages complained of number of people that came out for tithe.

6 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2017
columbus007:
Give your first fruit and have a surprise in return,Abraham believed God on his first fruit isaac like tithing his first fruit been a child,but God gave him so much surprises for his own surprise,Abrahams blessings that's was so much,till date we still still claim it,God gave us his own son which was the first to redeemed us,and that's the privilege that we all are enjoying even the crazy daddy freeze,tithe is too small compare to what you get in return.
Where did God ask Abraham to give his first fruit ?
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by johnstar(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2017
This clearly shows church na business

See has dis nigga dey talk about increase?

These ppl don't care about others, na only prayers dm dey use decieve ppl

Scammers

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Oxster(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Omoikarekimire:
What do u expect in an atmosphere like Nigeria.Adeboye's son dragged into the fight.Dont be surprised God may be using Daddy freeze to point all these pastorpreneur in the right direction.still support Daddy freeze for reasonable ideas and biblical quotation on the tithing issues.This pastors can confuse person ehn.

Hmm,,,me?

All ds pastors this and that I don't actually like,No one knows de truth,All I do is to just follow my mind.My conscience is there to guide me.Whether I pay tithe or not....paying of tithe ain't a way to heaven
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Twagrill(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2017
That daddy freeze Guy seriously needs to mind what will take him to heaven. Are his members complaining?
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Twagrill(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2017
That daddy freeze Guy seriously needs to mind what will take him to heaven. Are his members complaining?
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by kishimi8(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2017
Abjay97:
If you see an anointed man of God,never belittle the person because you bring curses on yourself. Check the scriptures and you will see how men who challenged men of God even when they were wrong ended. E.g Korah.. Even David did not kill King Saul when the opportunity was there because he knew Saul was God's anointed. How can an un-anointed Daddy Freeze challenge an anointed Adeboye and still go free? Scripturally he is laying curses on himself... Even when you see a man of God walk in error, correct in love. To avoid the wrath of God.

Na who anoint your so called men of GOD

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by GoodMuyis(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2017
money121:
Like Father Like Son.. tongue tongue
Eleti GBE ikamo bi gele Omo Oloku..
Oti ja ifun baba je...
Awon end time Pastors

Gbenu e soun

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by ogbeniolola: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2017
I have a feeling that God will touch Daddy Freeze someday and he will pay tithe to the RCCG, and he will give testimony at the next Holy Ghost convention......i have a feeling this is an unfolding testimony.
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Charly68: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2017
The more you persecuted the anointed ,the higher he flies,Daddy GO told us this many years ego when there was economic recession in the country unlike the hue & cry one that Nigerians are facing now he said " It is when the storm is great that the eagles fly higher" I can never forget this in my life & that word is working for me ever since .. When people are crying things are tough. the economy is bad,I kept making progress & building structures ..Those persecuting the elect of God are pure Antichrist ..The wise should ignore them
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by leye4u: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2017
PHIPEX:
So those people told you how much they gave? In my own assembly, the pastor for the first time in ages complained of number of people that came out for tithe.
My church is planning to quadriple its operations this in coming year because of excess of funds
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2017
Abjay97:
If you see an anointed man of God,never belittle the person because you bring curses on yourself. Check the scriptures and you will see how men who challenged men of God even when they were wrong ended. E.g Korah.. Even David did not kill King Saul when the opportunity was there because he knew Saul was God's anointed. How can an un-anointed Daddy Freeze challenge an anointed Adeboye and still go free? Scripturally he is laying curses on himself... Even when you see a man of God walk in error, correct in love. To avoid the wrath of God.

who anointed our pastors? anybody who opens a church is now anointed, and we should never question their ethics right? Nigerians are funny people

7 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Kulas: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2017
StPete:
He's just trying to make people believe otherwise whereas in his deepest of hearts he knows that more than 33% of people have stopped paying tithes and even more have stopped attending their programmes. Not with the 1 billion donation that people's eyes have been opened to. Church business is personal business

On point

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by tungamaje: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2017
Is that so? Then pay your tithes to Daddy Freeze.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2017
Leke must be a lier.

Every Pastor I know. Know Daddy freez have opened pples eye for Good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often / Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile / Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.