Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,018 members, 7,942,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You (1353 Views)

Sony Initially Offered Natal Tech / Project Natal Vs Playstation Move With Demo Videos / Why Playstation Move Will Beat Project Natal And The Wii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by kosovo(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2010
Microsoft's director of product management for Xbox Aaron Greenberg has said that the variety of software released for Project Natal this year will "surprise" gamers.

Greenberg - who previously revealed to CVG that MS has a five-year lifespan mapped out for Natal - added that the peripheral will offer both "game experiences" and "lifestyle experiences" when it launches.

"The potential is tremendous and we have thought out the portfolio years in advance," he told Edge Magazine issue 213. "I think people will be surprised even in the first year by the variety of experiences you'll get. The beauty of Natal is that it brings you, male or female, young or old, an experience that everyone can enjoy.

"Whether it's gaming experiences or lifestyle experiences, everything we're doing in the design is about thinking of a way anyone can step in front of it and be able to use it in a matter of seconds."

In a possible veiled dig at PlayStation Move, he added: "Sure, we could have done a motion controller if we wanted to, but that's not who we are. We're a team that makes big bets. Natal is a big bet, and we think it's a game changer."

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=241110
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by kosovo(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2010
Coming from the guy (Greenberg) who says FF13, MW2, and Gears 2 show the 360's power (Sub-HD and laggy online play showing the power of the 360, lol).

I have no sympathy for people who listen to anything that nut says.

We need the PUBLIC tech demos. Everything that's being said about Natal are all smoke and mirrors right now.
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by texazzpete(m): 7:13am On Apr 01, 2010
kosovo:

Coming from the guy (Greenberg) who says FF13, MW2, and Gears 2 show the 360's power (Sub-HD and laggy online play showing the power of the 360, lol).

I have no sympathy for people who listen to anything that nut says.

We need the PUBLIC tech demos. Everything that's being said about Natal are all smoke and mirrors right now.

Public tech demos were shown off last year.
Gears 2 was and still is one of the best looking console games out there. Kindly clarify what you mean by 'Sub HD' in this regard.
Modern Warfare 2 on the 360 looks just as good as the PS3 version, if not slightly better. And once upon a time games like Resistance 1 and Heavenly sword were touted as 'showing the PS3's power'.

I knew there had to be a trollish reason for you to post this. grin
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2010
I don't believe in Natal!!! Gears of war 2 is not the best looking console games don't be fooled. Gears of war 2 is fantastic though but dude, it's nothing close to what Uncharted is. Xbox 360 can still do better with a better engine. 360 should have diversified their market when they had the chance but they didn't instead, they bombarded the market with FPS and shooters all through. Leaving the other genres up for grabs. Now even shooters are considering getting a PS3 with Killzone 2 killing the competition gameplay and graphics wise (Story sucks the most though).

MW2?No more FPS please. US military is already having troubles dealing with ajebo kids joining the military cause of Video games. Worst thingg about this shooters is that no stories, it doesn't puzzle your brain thereby making your brain active and stuff instead it's just look at that guy is shooting at me let me shoot back brattatataatatatatat he is dead, next one.

Heavenly sword is still one of the best games on console. Short but excellent. It makes you connect to the character so much you feel something when the game ends. It did showed the PS3 power at that time it was released. I mean dude, NO game of that genre on 360 is comparable.

Microsoft needs to stop buying their way to get other people's exclusives, they need to start building their own. Their exclusive libraries suck and they have to keep revamping them to keep milking the cow. Microsoft will lose in the long run if they don't start their own first party studios.

Bungie is ready to go multiplatform what else do they have? I can't waste my money to cruise on a sinking yacht. All their games also goes for free online. They are destroying gaming industry with their weak security or is it their plan? I mean PS3 has been out for 3yrs plus now and they only hack is not for getting free games or piracy, it's only for making the PS3 do more than Sony wants it to do.
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by kosovo(m): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2010
@Tex

Public tech demos were shown off last year.

which public tech demo? the one with the lady catching big red balls? lol cheesy, C'mon, who is doing to pretend their hands is a Gun? PEW! PEW! kudos to kelvin butler. . .

Gears 2 is not one of the best looking games out there on consoles, it is one of the best looking games on the 360, and that's like how many years ago? lol. [b]I thought the 360 was easier to develop for, how come with the one and half year head start, the 360 can't still show games that are visually and graphically better than what the PS3 has to offer. . . [/b]With santa monica studios using only 50% of the ps3 power in it's third year, you can imagine what would happen in 4 years to come. . .

most games on 360  would now be 570p, (Splinter cell. Conviction. check!) while the PS3 is pushing 3D, Natal is holding back the 360.

Microsoft screwed themselves up, they once had 6 1st party studios, now it's 3, EA now owns Bioware, No way is EA going to leave Mass Effect on the 360, but the same thing cannot be said of Heavenly sword, Ninga theory made it, but the ip BELONGS to Sony, meaning Sony can toss it to any of their 21 1st and 2nd party studios to make a sequel.

Move will easily Dominate, it's is backward and forward compatible, Heavy rain is already being patched for the MOVE. but the same thing can't be said for Natal. . .

Let me just do a summary. . .

wii- - - - - Motion Controller
Natal - - - - Motion Camera
Move - - - - - Motion camera + Motion controller

you don't need a prophet to tell you which is better. . . except you are putting on a fanboy eye glass grin
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by ritchboy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2010
Gears of war 2 is fantastic though but dude, it's nothing close to what Uncharted is

RUBBISH!

Now even shooters are considering getting a PS3 with Killzone 2 killing the competition gameplay and graphics wise

CLASSIC RUBBISH!!! Killzone 2 of all crappy games? why not try MAG? i laugh in auto-tune.

Worst thingg about this shooters is that no stories, it doesn't puzzle your brain thereby making your brain active and stuff instead it's just look at that guy is shooting at me let me shoot back brattatataatatatatat he is dead, next one.

i'd rather shoot at The Covenant/Locust all day than re-live "innovative" pieces of garbage like Heavy Rain/Little Big Planet.

Heavenly sword is still one of the best games on console. Short but excellent. It makes you connect to the character so much you feel something when the game ends. It did showed the PS3 power at that time it was released.

Heavenly Sword is a good game, but one of the best? you are pushing it!

I mean dude, NO game of that genre on 360 is comparable.

i take it you have never heard of or played Bayonetta or Assassins Creed, which are MUCH BETTER games. is Heavenly Sword even better than Dante's Inferno? I DOUBT!

Their exclusive libraries suck and they have to keep revamping them to keep milking the cow. Microsoft will lose in the long run if they don't start their own first party studios.

should we begin to compare Microsoft's/360 exclusives to Sony's/ps3? i think Microsoft takes the cake there. whether or not they owe it to their "fat paychecks" is not relevant to a gamer. unless of course he is a ps3 fan-boy  cheesy
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by kosovo(m): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2010
@ritchboy
should we begin to compare Microsoft's/360 exclusives to Sony's/ps3? i think Microsoft takes the cake there. whether or not they owe it to their "fat paychecks" is not relevant to a gamer. unless of course he is a ps3 fan-boy  Cheesy
Pls can you name them?

Halo milk Halo millk? cheesy

i can see  a MASS EFFECT 1&2 on a single bluray disc announcement for the PS3 at E3! though i may be wrong. . . cheesy

Joke apart. . . you can't compare ps3 exclusives to 360. . .

This year alone. . . here is what we have

PS3 ONLY
Heavy Rain
MAG
GOWIII
Yakuza 3

XBOX 360. . .NIL
Mass Effect 2 is available on PC.

Thank you. .

Before you say Microsoft gets money for PC games, i already posted an article showing that Microsoft do no get a dime for PC games. . . Thanks again!

That why i always lol, when people bring in sales, Microsoft markets a games like hell, it sells initially and the buzz stops, Sony do not market a single game, the money, they use in producing other games, initially they have low sales, but it later picks up because of diversity, MGS4 has already surpassed 5 million and LPB has surpassed 3 million also, 3 months ago SONY announced that Uncharted 2 has sold 3.5 Million, meaning by now it should be close to or have surpassed 4 million. Heavy rain has surpassed 1 million, a games people said won't sell 100k life time. . lol. . .
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by qaulity: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2010
ritchboy:

RUBBISH!

CLASSIC RUBBISH!!! Killzone 2 of all crappy games? why not try MAG? i laugh in auto-tune.

i'd rather shoot at The Covenant/Locust all day than re-live "innovative" pieces of garbage like Heavy Rain/Little Big Planet.

Heavenly Sword is a good game, but one of the best? you are pushing it!

i take it you have never heard of or played Bayonetta or Assassins Creed, which are MUCH BETTER games. is Heavenly Sword even better than Dante's Inferno? I DOUBT!

should we begin to compare Microsoft's/360 exclusives to Sony's/ps3? i think Microsoft takes the cake there. whether or not they owe it to their "fat paychecks" is not relevant to a gamer. unless of course he is a ps3 fan-boy  cheesy
tongue
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by ritchboy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2010
Joke apart. . . you can't compare ps3 exclusives to 360. . .

360 titles murder ps3 titles. . . and do so without making too much noise. a ps3 exclusive usually means all hype, little substance. Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Heavy Rain and other below-average games come to mind.

This year alone. . . here is what we have

PS3 ONLY
Heavy Rain
MAG
GOWIII
Yakuza 3

XBOX 360. . .NIL
Mass Effect 2 is available on PC.

We are not having a ps3 vs xbox360 vs PC debate here. its 360 vs ps3, so whether or not its available on PC is completely irrelevant. i have a billion dollars(360), you have one dollar(ps3), and some other dude also has a billion dollars(PC), how does it affect the FACT i am 999,999,999 dollars richer than you cheesy

Mass Effect 2 is just as good, if not better than God of War 3.
I havent played Yakuza 3 yet, but from the reviews, its just another average game. but bringing crappy games like MAG and Heavy Rain into the mix? you are a desperate man!

besides gaming didnt start, and wouldnt end this year. ps3's best exclusives will surely pale in comparison to the 360's.
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by kosovo(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2010
@ritchboy
you have not the slightest idea of what you are talking about!

Exclusive means sumthing on a single platform, except you want to change the Dictionary then i can listen to you.

Anything found in another platform is not an exclusive. . .

Exclusive = 1
Multiplatform = 2 or more

Thank you very much sir, for getting owned again cheesy grin
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by ritchboy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2010
Also, let us not forget Conviction, Reach, Alan Wake etc are due this year. . . Kosovo is celebrating crap like MAG, funny dude!

P.S. I dont give a levitating phuck how much MS/Sony make from videogames. And i dont see why you should, unless you are a shareholder(na beans?) grin
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by kosovo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2010
funny how you deliberately shadowed my last post. . . cheesy
Funny ritchboy . . lol

Thank you sir for getting owned!
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by ritchboy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
Kosovo
its obvious YOU ARE THE CLUELESS ONE! Are you familiar with the term "console exclusive"? Or do i have to waste my energy adding 'console' every single time?
In any case, Halo 3 & Gears Of War 2(NOT ON PC) provide a much better LASTING experience than ALL PS3 EXCLUSIVES COMBINED.
Like i always tell you, all my ps3 exclusives, from MGS4 to LBP to Heavenly Sword and the whole lot have been ROTTING in my cupboard for ages. . . And guess what? They just gave God Of War 3 and Heavy Rain a very warm welcome grin
Meanwhile, i have been having a never-ending blast playing Halo/Gears since Jesus was in diapers, and they refuse to get old!
How do ps3 only owners survive? grin
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by kosovo(m): 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2010
hahahhaha. . lmao. .

The terminology Console Exclusive does not exist. . .

Exclusive is Exclusive anywhere in the world. . . Clueless ritchy cheesy

Getting owned again? shocked

eh! i had to go through the stress of getting the meaning of exclusive here, Now let's learn some English lang. together. . . grin

Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by ritchboy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2010
Kosovo
you claim to be the oracle of gaming and you are not familiar with the term "console exclusive"? YOU ARE A DISGRACE!!
Kosovo is telling us there is no such term as console exclusive, but a quick google search of the term proves kosovo is talking rubbish(as usual).
Why do you relish the prospect of getting owned in totality? cheesy
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by kosovo(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2010
RitchyDear

CONSOLE Exclusive does not exist. . . what you saw was written by the brainwashed Xbox 360 fanbox, who are trying to find a word that does not exist.  simply to run away from the fact that they own no tru 360 exclusive except Halo and halo. . .Hmm fable? froza? okay. . , 

Console in question does not mean game. . .C'mon . . so there is no way such a word can exist. .  Being the best English student in my sec. days, i sure can tell which word exists and which do not. . . cheesy cheesy

i am not a fanboy but a gamer, we must live above sentiments, console Exclusive does not exist. . . Exclusive is Exclusive anywhere in the world. . .

Thanks for getting owned once more cheesy

Edit. . 
Just typed console exclusive via Google, and what i saw was shocking and not far from what i said earlier. . . I can't see any notable site there, just some blogs owned by some fanboys . .  C'mon should we also learn how to use Google?, or can u quote any of the Gaming executives saying a game is Console exclusive to one platform? Mass Effect is console exclusive to xbox360? LMAO . . .O.M.G. .  lol . . . grin

M sorry,  what you hear from gaming executives is "it is exclusive or timed exclusive", because the meaning of exclusive can never be changed or modified. .

Exclusive = 1
Non-Exclusive= 2 or more | Multiplatform

Thank you. . .
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by texazzpete(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2010
kosovo:

RitchyDear

CONSOLE Exclusive does not exist. . . what you saw was writtne by the brainwashed Xbox 360 fanbox, who are trying to find a word that does not exist.  simply to run away from the fact that they own no tru 360 exclusive except Halo and halo. . .Hmm fable? froza? okay. . , 

Console in question does not mean game. . .C'mon . . so there is no way such a word can exist. .  Being the best English student in my sec. days, i sure can tell which word exists and which do not. . . cheesy cheesy

i am not a fanboy but a gamer, we must live above sentiments, console Exclusive does not exist. . . Exclusive is Exclusive anywhere in the world. . .

Thanks for getting owned once more cheesy

Edit. . 
Just typed console exclusive via Google, and what i saw is shocking and not far from what i said earlier. . . I can't see any notable site there, just some blogs owned by some fanboys . .  C'mon should we also learn how to use Google?, or can u quote any of the Gaming executives saying a game is Console exclusive to one platform? Mass Effect is console exclusive to xbox360? LMAO . . .O.M.G. .  lol . . . grin

M sorry,  what you hear from gaming executives is "it is exclusive or timed exclusive", because the meaning of exclusive can never be changed or modified. .

Exclusive = 1
Multiplatform = 2 or more

Thank you. . .

Now you're getting shameless, mon ami.
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by kosovo(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2010
^^^
na wa o. , .
Most time i do many things at a time, how on earth do you want me to check every spellings i make, not that i am in front of a lecturer or sumthing. . .

Pls lets not go there nah . . Thanks
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by texazzpete(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2010
kosovo:

@Tex
which public tech demo? the one with the lady catching big red balls? lol cheesy, C'mon, who is doing to pretend their hands is a Gun? PEW! PEW! kudos to kelvin butler. . .

See what i mean? While everyone last year gleaned enough information about NATAL during E3 last year, you relied on this spoof video and kevin butler's lame jokes for info.

Microsoft showed off Milo and gaming journalists were able to control racing games like Burnout and PGR 3 with an imaginary wheel, brake and accelerate with realistic foot motions.

Those are tech demos intended to show off what the camera could do. Actual games will be shown off at E3. Hold your horses until then!
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by texazzpete(m): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2010
kosovo:

^^^
na wa o. , .
Most time i do many things at a time, how on earth do you want me to check every spellings i make, not that i am in front of a lecturer or sumthing. . .

Pls lets not go there nah . . Thanks

best in English, huh?

You're all hot air, Kosovo. Now go figure out how we can improve this section and stop trolling, dammit!!
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by kosovo(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2010
This is a forum, i still don't think spellings matters, provided everyone knows what is being talked about. . . cheesy
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by ritchboy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2010
Kosovo
you are dragging your name ID through electronic mud cheesy

console exclusive = available on only one CONSOLE.
However, it could also be on ARCADE or PC.
How can you say the term was made up by 360 fanboys, when it has been in existence long before the 360?
Wikipedia tells me there are currently 9 CONSOLE exclusives on the PS3, DUNCE!

Anyway, i dont see what this has to do with the fact that the 360 has better games than the ps3.
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by kosovo(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2010
Wikipedia  can not be regarded as a concert source.  it's edited anyhow just like Vgchartz.

I have asked you to bring a quote by gaming executives saying " this game is console exclusive"

That alone can bring this issue to rest.

I have already given one English lesson, that's enough for anyone who likes to learn.

for the fact that my Dictionary tells me Exclusive = 1, then i have no problem
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by kosovo(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2010
even as DUMB! as Greenberg, he wouldn't make that silly mistake, only some fanboy blog, who have no idea of anything. . .

I better start my blog soon. . . cheesy
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by ritchboy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2010
hahahaha

New World Order: whatever kosovo is unfamiliar with does not exist. . . . . . . . what a clown!

u really do live in your own little world, dont you?

There are currently 607 (exclusive: 116; multi-platform: 482; console exclusive: 9; trophy support: 385) games on this list.

The column "Exclusive" indicates whether the PS3 is the only platform on which the game is available. This does not include hand-held game consoles or mobile phones which generally run a completely different version of the game under the same name. A value of "Console" for exclusivity means that, while a title may be available as an arcade game or on a PC using Microsoft Windows, Unix/Linux, or Mac OS X, it is not available on any other video game console in its native mode.

LINK

Wikipedia  can not be regarded as a concert source.  it's edited anyhow just like Vgchartz.

and i'm sure kosovo.com is a more reliable source than wiki, right?
what exactly isnt "concrete" about the info on wiki? the number of console exclusives on the ps3, or the terminology itself?
or are you now saying wikipedia/ps3 fanboys are the ones that made up the term "console exclusive", and not 360 fanboys?
you are clutching at rainbows. . .

I have asked you to bring a quote by gaming executives saying " this game is console exclusive"

oh, so you want me to start searching the internet for an exec using a particular term for a game?
ok, can you quote an executive using the term "multiplatfrom"?

for the fact that my Dictionary tells me Exclusive = 1, then i have no problem

and "1" in the case of a console exclusive refers to ONE CONSOLE, olodo!  grin
if you cant understand this, then you have a very big problem. . .
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by kosovo(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2010
More Explanation!
At the front of Heavy Rain Box Art you see "only on Playstation", and you also see "only on xbox360" at the front of Halo 3 Box art,  but you can't see "only on xbox360" at the front of Mass Effect 2 Box Art. ----why because it's not an exclusive. . . it's multiplatform Damn it!

Exclusive = 1 (only one platform)
non-Exclusive = 2 or more (Multiplatform)

That Answers it all. . .

Thanks ritchboy for getting all owned today . . . cheesy

Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by ritchboy(m): 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2010
kosovo
being the ignorant coward you are, you have blatantly refused to address any of my points. instead you just recycled the same crap i have already ripped to bits. . .

At the front of Heavy Rain Box Art you see "only on Playstation", and you also see "only on xbox360" at the front of Halo 3 Box art, but you can't see "only on xbox360" at the front of Mass Effect 2 Box Art. ----why because it's not an exclusive. . . it's multiplatform

did i ever say otherwise?

this was my initial comment:
should we begin to compare Microsoft's/360 exclusives to Sony's/ps3? i think Microsoft takes the cake there. whether or not they owe it to their "fat paychecks" is not relevant to a gamer. unless of course he is a ps3 fan-boy

Mass Effect 2 is only on XBOX360/Windows = Microsoft exclusive/ XBOX360 console-exclusive. that doesn't mean it's NOT a multiplatform game, DUNCE!

Exclusive = 1 (only one platform)
non-Exclusive = 2 or more (Multiplatform)

console exclusive = only one console. . . you know, it's not really difficult to understand.

CONSOLE Exclusive does not exist. . . what you saw was written by the brainwashed Xbox 360 fanbox, who are trying to find a word that does not exist. simply to run away from the fact that they own no tru 360 exclusive

this was the rubbish you typed earlier. first it "doesnt exist", then later, its the creation of fanboys. . .how can anyone take you seriously when you believe the term "console exclusive" was coined by 360 fanboys? yet its was being used long before the 360 was out and you were wetting your bed?
on a scale of 1-10, your credibility is -1 cheesy

i refuse to be dragged any further into this senseless argument of yours.

like i said before, it's XBOX360 vs PS3, and Mass Effect 2 IS on the 360 and IS NOT on the PS3. whether or not it's on the PC or SNES is completely IRRELEVANT to the debate, simple.
if you still dont understand this, you should sue ur primary school/teachers for failing to properly discharge their duties. . . i suspect your compensation would be unprecedented! grin grin
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by kosovo(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2010
@ritchboy

should we begin to compare Microsoft's/360 exclusives to Sony's/ps3? i think Microsoft takes the cake there. whether or not they owe it to their "fat paychecks" is not relevant to a gamer. unless of course he is a ps3 fan-boy  Cheesy
  ^^your first argument, i can't seems to find Console exclusive there, you only wanted to escape from being owned, by bring up the word console exclusive, but you also got Owned as usual cheesy

As far as we can not change the meaning of exclusive, My comments remains valid. . .
As far as, IGN, GAMESPOT, AMAZON, and other respected gaming sites (and not fanboy blogs) do not have any listing of Console exclusive, It further validates my comments
As far as no gaming executives has said the word " X-game is console exclusive to wii, 360 or PS3, it further solidify all my explanations.
As far as the Dictionary has not changed, This issue has be laid to rest. .

Exclusive = 1 (Only on one platform)
Non- Exclusuve = 2 or more (MuLTIplatfom)

"Microsoft also created the Games For Windows branding program — pretty much, it's a logo on the box that lets publishers like Activision and EA sell their PC titles under the "Games For Windows" brand name without paying royalties." Kotaku

"It’s also important to note that Microsoft does not get royalties off of PC game sales. The Games for Windows label doesn’t cost a publisher anything, but Microsoft is pushing it to try and become a singular voice for PC gaming." G4TV

So a Microsoft exclusive is completely useless, because Microsoft make no royalties off of PC games, apart from those that are made by Microsoft Games Studios.

Sony gets royalities and get payed for each and every game sold on the PC because they are the DRM protection for games to run SecureROM. Anyways sony makes good Money.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-362289.0.html

I am done here . . .  cool
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by ritchboy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2010
^^your first argument, i can't seems to find Console exclusive there, you only wanted to escape from being owned, by bring up the word console exclusive, but you also got Owned as usual

once again your ignorance comes to the fore. . .
a Microsoft/360 exclusive obviously means the game is not available on any console other than the 360, therefore making it an XBOX360 console exclusive. is it my fault you have the intellectual capacity of a previously-owned sledge-hammer?
then you try to make it look like all 360 exclusives are on PC. . . are Halo 3/ODST, Gears Of War 2, Forza 2/3, Fable 2 etc on PC? COW!

As far as, IGN, GAMESPOT, AMAZON, and other respected gaming sites (and not fanboy blogs) do not have any listing of Console exclusive, It further validates my comments

i just searched for "gamespot console exclusive" and came up with this

if i was as jobless as you, i'll definitely find references to "console exclusives" on all the so-called "respected gaming sites" on planet earth.
only a world-class ignoramus like kosovo would say the term was coined by 360 fanboys.

"Microsoft also created the Games For Windows branding program — pretty much, it's a logo on the box that lets publishers like Activision and EA sell their PC titles under the "Games For Windows" brand name without paying royalties." Kotaku

"It’s also important to note that Microsoft does not get royalties off of PC game sales. The Games for Windows label doesn’t cost a publisher anything, but Microsoft is pushing it to try and become a singular voice for PC gaming." G4TV

So a Microsoft exclusive is completely useless, because Microsoft make no royalties off of PC games, apart from those that are made by Microsoft Games Studios.

Sony gets royalities and get payed for each and every game sold on the PC because they are the DRM protection for games to run SecureROM. Anyways sony makes good Money.

who cares how much money Sony/MS make from games? perhaps we can also conclude all ps3/360 exclusives are "completely useless" since the ps3 and 360 have recorded losses totaling in billions of dollars. . .

kosovo at his myopic best!

why dont you just admit you are a dullard so we can call it a day? cheesy grin
Re: Greenberg: Natal Software Will Surprise You by lumzi23: 7:53pm On May 08, 2010
Kosovo. Mass effect 2 is exclusive in the sense that it only appears on Xbox360 and PC. There is no PS3 or Wii version.

(1) (Reply)

Game / Gtx Laptop Needed Urgently!!!!!! / Candy Crush Hits 2.73 Billion Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.