Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Meet This Beautiful Lady Who Tattooed Shatta Wales Name All Over Her Body -photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet This Beautiful Lady Who Tattooed Shatta Wales Name All Over Her Body -photo (938 Views)

Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back / Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) / Anto Lecky Slays In Bikini Body Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet This Beautiful Lady Who Tattooed Shatta Wales Name All Over Her Body -photo by zion69(m): 6:24am On Dec 11, 2017
She's a house hold of beauty.
Beautiful lady tattoos shatta wale’s names on her body facebook user Charles Nii Armah Mensah shared the photos with the caption

My Divas just did this for the loyalty of the Empire..Love u divas Efya Montana Chili Henessy ..Ur mum shatta michy will be proud ..

see some reactions below;

Kritikal Ghat Nho Whorix No parent in their right senses allow their daughter to do this..Efya_Montana or waleva, u are a disgrace to ur parents..Foolish daughter.!
As for u Shatta wale continue luring our youths into bad acts, your time will surely come…GBEENAABU

Pédrò ON Dém “Shatta Wale’s mum looks like his father wearing a wig that’s why he insults other people’s mums”

” Andy you know , Shatta Wale finds it easy to insult people’s mothers and he even insulted my mum on that stage . I never understood why he does that until I saw him post a picture of his mother for the first time on social. In fact I thought that was his father Shatta Capo wearing a wig .I’ve hence decided to forgive and not to insult the woman any further. I would have perhaps retaliated if she was a bit beautiful. ” Prodigal said .

Cc lalasticlala

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/meet-this-beautiful-lady-who-tattooed-shatta-wales-name-all-over-her-body-photos/

Re: Meet This Beautiful Lady Who Tattooed Shatta Wales Name All Over Her Body -photo by zion69(m): 6:24am On Dec 11, 2017
Does look cute on her
Re: Meet This Beautiful Lady Who Tattooed Shatta Wales Name All Over Her Body -photo by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 11, 2017
Her body her tattoo...
Re: Meet This Beautiful Lady Who Tattooed Shatta Wales Name All Over Her Body -photo by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:27am On Dec 11, 2017
Madness loving madness undecided
Re: Meet This Beautiful Lady Who Tattooed Shatta Wales Name All Over Her Body -photo by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:44am On Dec 11, 2017
seriously
Re: Meet This Beautiful Lady Who Tattooed Shatta Wales Name All Over Her Body -photo by medexico(m): 6:47am On Dec 11, 2017
Ha!
Shey your life is not SHATTAd like this?
Re: Meet This Beautiful Lady Who Tattooed Shatta Wales Name All Over Her Body -photo by dulux07(m): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Where is the "beautiful" undecided
Re: Meet This Beautiful Lady Who Tattooed Shatta Wales Name All Over Her Body -photo by zion69(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2017
dulux07:
�����
Re: Meet This Beautiful Lady Who Tattooed Shatta Wales Name All Over Her Body -photo by thesicilian: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2017
Later you'll see her at Shiloh or Redemption camp all night vigil praying for Mr. Right.
Re: Meet This Beautiful Lady Who Tattooed Shatta Wales Name All Over Her Body -photo by Larrey(f): 7:18am On Dec 11, 2017
dulux07:
Help me to ask them o grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Entrepreneur Lola OJ Gets Called To Bar / Timi Dakolo Show Off His Cute Family, Show Off Award To Celebrate New Year / Wizkid Tiwa Savage Mr Eazi And Cardi B At Burna Boy Outside Listening Party Perf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.