Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,598 members, 7,979,023 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Will Sue The Whole Of Nigeria If EFCC Dares Arrest Me - Uranta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Sue The Whole Of Nigeria If EFCC Dares Arrest Me - Uranta (528 Views)

Ayo Da Silva: I Will Sue Presidency For Claiming I Endorsed Buhari / Jones Abiri Released After Two Years, Should He Sue The Government? / Magu To Sue The Sun Newspaper, Denies Owning House In Maitama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Sue The Whole Of Nigeria If EFCC Dares Arrest Me - Uranta by nairavsdollars(f): 7:15am On Dec 11, 2017
Mr . Tony Uranta, a frontline human rights activist is the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian National Summit Group (NNSG). In this interview with select newsmen, he gave an assessment of the Muhammadu Buhari administration and other issues. TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI brings the excerpts:

Here we are as a nation, over two years since the current administration promised to bring about change, would you agree that the government has been brought about real changes?

I think the present Nigerian administration is in love with the Trump administration in America because I just see both administration working as twins brothers; pushing out lies as their basic policy and expecting that their words would bring about change, not their actions.

We all can see. It is clear to the blind and obvious to the deaf that Nigeria is in a mess this bad since the end of the civil war. I say this with all recognition that most people are going to react from two angles; one being, he was Jonathan’s friend and two, corruption is fighting back. I will say for the second one that if Magu could come and arrest me, I will become rich because I would sue the whole nation because I have not benefitted corruptly from anybody, not even Jonathan or anybody that served in his government.

While I may sympathise that Jonathan lost, I thank God because if he had not lost we wouldn’t have heard the last of it. Everybody would have been saying ‘had Buhari got into power, Nigeria would have been an Eldorado’. We all are seeing the Eldorado nonsense that Nigeria had descended into at this period.

https://independent.ng/restructuring-will-determine-nigerias-next-president-uranta/

Re: I Will Sue The Whole Of Nigeria If EFCC Dares Arrest Me - Uranta by ufuosman(m): 7:28am On Dec 11, 2017
If your power reach do am
Re: I Will Sue The Whole Of Nigeria If EFCC Dares Arrest Me - Uranta by ceezarhh(m): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2017
...in as much as I'm not a fan of this administration, this man is outrightly funny. How can you sue a country for God's sake...

(1) (Reply)

For APC, The Bell Tolls - Kola Ologbondiyan / “buhari Has Good Thoughts About Nigeria In His Heart” - Okorocha / Armed Police men Invade Dr Innocent Chukwuma's Residence, 10 Workers Wounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.