Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,112 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

How To Expand SD Card With SDATA Tool - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Expand SD Card With SDATA Tool (1657 Views)

How To Correct "Write-protect" Error On SD Card. / I Formatted The Wrong SD Card, How Can I Recover The Files Back? / Tizeti & Facebook Partner To Expand Express Wi-fi In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Expand SD Card With SDATA Tool by osadolor153: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2017
What is SData Tool? SData Tool is a software that will Double Your USB or SD Card Space. This software works, it is the latest trick for 2017 and it will go on to be the best of 2018. It is 99% safe, so follow up with the article.

You can Increase Your Device SD Card/Memory Card or SanDisk with SData tool from 2GB - 4GB, 4GB - 8GB - 8GB - 16GB in just a click. There are no long processes, God mode features or techniques involved.
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM
The software fully supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 8.1. These supported operating system can also make sdata tool increase your [USB] pen-drive
In case, SData tool v1.0.0 freezes, don't be scared because it can happen. All you have to do is to disconnect the internet if you were doing anything online and pause/ Close any window you were using for an activity.
HOW TO USE SDATA TOOL V1.0.0

http://www.naijatechguru.ml/2017/11/how-to-expand-sd-card-using-sdata-tool.html?m=1
Re: How To Expand SD Card With SDATA Tool by NeeKlaus: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2017
No link to download the software?

(1) (Reply)

Free Iwp V1 Sunday Server! / Please Help!!! My Desk Top Computer Stop Working / HP Pavilion - 15-au185na Laptop For 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.