Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) (38406 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Awarded Scholarship & N500k As Abia One-Day Governor (Photos) / Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by pamcode(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Benjom:
Congrats to her... but she's muscular sha cool

That Normal for Igbo girls i think.
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Cyynthialove(f): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Smart girl.
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by doctore212(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
But na only me see Wetin dey chest shocked
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by manci(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
I hope the governor will die withing the period so that she can continue
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by NonsoPlatinum: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel, they are trying to keep the language alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt1IqD6hk
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
It can only be from IGBO. This people are really blessed with brains and beauties. For those of you saying that it's funny, it might look funny but it's one of the best ways to encourage and bring up the younger ones.
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
jericco1:
at least she won't be a future slay queen.
briany.
lol... Make she enter uni first then we go know.
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by jericco1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol... Make she enter uni first then we go know.

it doesn't matter where she enters, it's all about personal conviction.
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
jericco1:

it doesn't matter where she enters, it's all about personal conviction.
a lot of slay queens were good and brainy girls before they got to higher institution. Like the lady who is on the efcc wanted list for fraud. She was brilliant and smart in secondary school, now she's a fraudster and slay queen and tags her two daughters along.
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Kennylash11(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
4reala:
Oga, pls is cc Lala ur only callings?

I tire oh you sef observe am lol
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Virtualaccounts: 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
agadez007:

We ve already had one

Virginia Etiaba of Anambra state

Oh! Great!!! The second then. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
I AM A PROUD ABIAN...hehhehe
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by jericco1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
a lot of slay queens were good and brainy girls before they got to higher institution. Like the lady who is on the efcc wanted list for fraud. She was brilliant and smart in secondary school, now she's a fraudster and slay queen and tags her two daughters along.

it's personal conviction
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
dollytino4real:
na wah is there akwa-ibom blood in her? her muscles plenty sha. my girl congrat
hahahahahahaha
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by nototribalist: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
dollytino4real:
na wah is there akwa-ibom blood in her? her muscles plenty sha. my girl congrat
we all know your village people have laid curse on you, if you don't have anything reasonable to say, just close your gutter mouth.

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Narldon: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sunshyne200:

LOL. Hahahahahaha
A great man once said every Successful person has a GREAT coach.

You sure say na your nephew fault?

Just joking ooo

That was how I disgraced my family embarassed

1 Like

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
jericco1:

it's personal conviction
I actually brought this up because u said "at least she won't be a slay queen". Like r response suggests... It's a personal conviction that's y I said let's wait till she gets to the higher institution then we'll know if she sticks with being good with greatness in sight or if she bad eggs will influence her..
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Congrats to her and her cabinet members.
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
nototribalist:
we all know your village people have laid curse on you, if you don't have anything reasonable to say, just close your gutter mouth.
must u quote,
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
cremedelacreme:
If say na me be one day governor, na just to sign 1Bn naira contract, carry the money discharge. grin

Congrats to her though.
That is why people like you should not be in office.
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
chai give me 24hrs to be a governor, I will loot my state treasury pass abacha and buhari joined together
God forbid,people like you should not smell power ooooooooooooooooooooooo .
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by jericco1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I actually brought this up because u said "at least she won't be a slay queen". Like r response suggests... It's a personal conviction that's y I said let's wait till she gets to the higher institution then we'll know if she sticks with being good with greatness in sight or if she bad eggs will influence her..

my bad. you're right.
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by phkka1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ikpeazu teach her how to owe workers salary. Useless governor.
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Blissp99(f): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
Proudly Abiagirl
God's own State
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Bullhari: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
dainformant:
Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo will today take over the reins of power in Abia State for 24 hours. The SS3 student and senior prefect of Intellectual Giants Christian Academy, Umuahia will be joined by members of her executive council drawn from all the LGAs of Abia State.

Born 18th March 2003, Joy Ezechikamnayo, is the first One Day Governor of Abia State and will be sworn in by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu today.

Governor Joy emerged as top performer after a rigorous essay competition that lasted over a week and she is currently attending a leadership retreat with members of her cabinet.

The 20 top performers in the essay competition were designated as follows:

1st position-Governor
2nd position - Deputy Governor
3rd position - SSG
17 others are Commissioners

It will be recalled that Abia State maintained top position in West Africa School Certificate Examinations for a consecutive 3 years leading to the emergence of the state as the number one state in Education in Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/joy-ezechikamnayo-set-to-be-unveiled-as-governor-of-abia-state.html

imagine if this one come fail WAEC
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
God forbid,people like you should not smell power ooooooooooooooooooooooo .
gerrout of here... as if , if you had the opportunity u won't steal...
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 5:16am On Dec 12, 2017
smal girl jejely jejely transfer 40milli to ur fada acct....sharp sharp
dix x ur chance to redeem ur family
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
gerrout of here... as if , if you had the opportunity u won't steal...
No not everybody is like you.Some people just have good intentions.
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
No not everybody is like you.Some people just have good intentions.

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=AFONJAPIG post=63221105][/quote]very funny,I dey laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters / Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG / President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.