Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,603 members, 7,929,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 08:15 AM

World Famous Celebrities That Treated Their Fans Like Trash - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / World Famous Celebrities That Treated Their Fans Like Trash (966 Views)

BBNaija: Housemates Plot Ilebaye’s Disqualification, Trash Her Belongings / 24 World Famous Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Famous Celebrities That Treated Their Fans Like Trash by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2017
When you're rich and famous, it's not hard to lose sight of the little people. While it can't be easy to be the center of attention, celebrities have the choice to either be cool about their fans' overzealous adulation or to be a total celebri-jerk about it.
Re: World Famous Celebrities That Treated Their Fans Like Trash by HallaDaTruth: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2017
Justin Bieber is number 1
Re: World Famous Celebrities That Treated Their Fans Like Trash by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2017
Rihanna

Rihanna is a rude girl, at least to some fans. "My coworker won free tickets and backstage passes to see Rihanna about a year after they were first playing 'Umbrella' on the radio," a former fan told Thought Catalog. "When her kids finally got the chance to go meet Rihanna, she was sitting at her makeup booth and refused to face them, or even look at them. When they asked for her autograph, she told the closest backup dancer to forge it for them and shooed them away."

In 2014, Rihanna posted a frowny face on Twitter and linked to a picture of a 16 year-old fan's prom dress, which was similar to a Wile E. Coyote-inspired costume the singer wore to an awards show a few years earlier. She tweeted (via The Huffington Post), "Dark Thot Rises" and "#prombat" in response to the unitard and shared the bullying image with tens of millions of people, alienating countless fans, and completely ruining one fan's prom memories. We had to look up "thot," and it's not nice.
Re: World Famous Celebrities That Treated Their Fans Like Trash by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Christian Bale

Bale has been caught on tape berating crew members on set, and he was arrested for freaking out at family members during a press tour, so his anger issues are common knowledge. However, the actor's so-called former PR agent alleges the Black Knight star's behavior towards fans is even worse, recounting an instance when Bale berated little girls to tears after they'd asked him for an autograph, and another event that involved Bale faxing a fan an elaborate death threat involving a screwdriver. Bale was never charged for the threat.
Re: World Famous Celebrities That Treated Their Fans Like Trash by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 11, 2017
Michael Jordan

The legends of Jordan's rudeness and competitiveness are legendary, but none stand out more than when rapper Chamillionaire asked Jordan for a photograph. According to Chamillionaire's interview with the Madd Hatta Morning Show in 2015, the rapper bought a Jordan jersey at a charity event for $15,000, but when he asked for a photo with no. 23, Jordan reportedly said, "I don't take pictures with n****'s" and told Chamillionaire to pay him $15k in exchange for a photo. Chamillionaire declined.

1 Like

Re: World Famous Celebrities That Treated Their Fans Like Trash by tripoli007(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: World Famous Celebrities That Treated Their Fans Like Trash by kachi19: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Arianna Grande nko
Re: World Famous Celebrities That Treated Their Fans Like Trash by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber: where to begin. The pop kid has acted atrociously toward his Beliebers He allegedly spit on fans from a balcony in Toronto,Canada, mooned others at historic Mayan ruins in Mexico, and desecrated an Argentinian flag handed to him by a fan. And that's just the tip of his tantrums.

There are numerous reports and videos of Justin losing his cool with fans, and then, in 2016, he declared on Instagram (via Time) that he was no longer going to take pictures with fans because he "feels like a zoo animal" adding, "I realize people will be disappointed but I don't owe anybody a picture."

Okay, well, if the Biebs wanted self-aware, highly restrained fans maybe he shouldn't have targeted young girls. They're not exactly known for their restraint.
Re: World Famous Celebrities That Treated Their Fans Like Trash by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ariana Grande

Pop starlet Ariana Grande managed to not only alienate most of her fans, but an entire country when she stated, "I hate Americans. I hate America" on July 4, 2015 in a California doughnut shop.

She also licked pastries she didn't buy. Her egregious behavior was caught on the shop's security camera. The singer was subsequently nixed from performing at a White House event, reported Us Weekly despite multiple public apologies.

One insider told a Manhattan radio station, “She did autographs and pics and was all smiles until she got into the elevator. As soon as the doors shut she said, ‘I hope they all f***ing die."
Re: World Famous Celebrities That Treated Their Fans Like Trash by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bruce Willis

It's pretty common knowledge among movie buffs that Bruce Willis is a notoriously difficult actor to work with, based on stories told by everyone from Kevin Smith to Sylvester Stallone, but fans' personal stories reflect more of the same.

According to a report on MeanStars, Willis allegedly scolded a couple of kids in a mall food court for recognizing him and pointing him out, though why a child would recognize Willis for anything seems unusual these days.
Re: World Famous Celebrities That Treated Their Fans Like Trash by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jamie Foxx

One Redditor had a bad experience with actor Django Unchained (2012 actor Jamie Foxx. "Several years ago, when Stealth (2005) was coming out, they held the premiere at the Naval Air Station in San Diego. They gave a few tickets to the event to the ships that were in port at the time and I was lucky enough to get a pair. Before the showing of the movie, everyone was mingling around and socializing.

Jessica Biel, Josh Lucas, the director, producers, and everyone else involved in the picture were very gracious and friendly. Everyone, that is, except Jamie Foxx, who sat in his seat the entire time with his sunglasses on and didn't want to be bothered… he could've shook some hands and been cordial, but he didn't."
Re: World Famous Celebrities That Treated Their Fans Like Trash by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson had fans seeing red after she left them high and dry. "I had just seen a play on Broadway starring Scarlett Johansson, and I was waiting by the stage exit after the play, along with at least fifteen other people, for autographs," a fan claimed on Reddit. "It was February in NYC, snowing hard, we were all freezing. Each one of her co-stars came out and signed... Scarlett was the very last to exit and she completely ignored everybody. I was younger and it completely crushed me, she was my favorite celebrity and this was my only chance to ever see her. Pretty much everyone who waited 45+ minutes beside me had the same sentiments."
Re: World Famous Celebrities That Treated Their Fans Like Trash by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Madonna

The Queen of Pop has a reputation for being cruel to her loyal subjects. One Reddit witness watched Madonna write "f**k you" instead of signing an autograph for a fan.

That apparently wasn't an isolated incident: Daily Mail reports that Madge berated fans for having the nerve to be upset that she showed up more than an hour late for a Manchester, England, concert in December 2016, telling the crowd, "All you b****es who keep complaining about it can shut the f**k up…If you diva b****es want to keep complaining about it don't come to my show."

She also once humiliated a fan who was too starstruck to sing along with her at a separate concert.
Re: World Famous Celebrities That Treated Their Fans Like Trash by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jared Leto

One Thirty Seconds to Mars fan doesn't worship Jared Leto anymore. "The band was autographing things after the show, so I waited in line. They all talked amongst themselves as they absentmindedly signed autographs," an unlucky fan told Thought Catalog. "When I got to Jared Leto, I said, 'Hey, that was a great show!' He responded, 'I signed your s**t, now f**k off!'"

Source

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: World Famous Celebrities That Treated Their Fans Like Trash by phr0nesis(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
I'm just glad that am not a fan of anybody, so on a normal day, if I encounter any esteemed person that is not Jesus, I mind my business

(1) (Reply)

Omotola @40: 40 Facts You Didn't Know About The Nollywood Actress / 5 Top Notch Movies Released Today (a Must See Thread!!) / Where To Downloaded Hollywood Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.