Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,613 members, 7,972,267 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:46 AM

Tithes At RCCG Has Increased By 33% -pastor Adeboye's Son Replies Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tithes At RCCG Has Increased By 33% -pastor Adeboye's Son Replies Daddy Freeze (409 Views)

“what Is Wrong With You” Tiwa Savage’s Son Replies Mum For Questioning His Habit / Pastor Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze For Building World Biggest Auditorium / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tithes At RCCG Has Increased By 33% -pastor Adeboye's Son Replies Daddy Freeze by Dreyxam: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
In a move that may be considered to be a response to Daddy Freeze on behalf of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RRCG, one of the four children of Pastor E.A Adeboye, Leke Adeboye has taken on the controversial On Air Personality.

https://newsroom.ng/pastor-adeboyes-youngest-son-fires-back-at-freeze-says-tithes-at-rccg-has-increased-by-33/

It would be recalled that the self appotinted leader of #FreeTheSheeple movement had thrown series of jabs at Pastor Adeboye at every time for issues relating to tithing. A recent one is a viral video that captured Pastor Adeboye’s request of N1 billion from his congregation.

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Internet's Sensation As Pretty Mike Name His Phyton After Toke Makinwa(photos) / How I Heard God’s Voice Through Phone Call – OAP / “praiz Was Shouting & Pouring Insults On Our Officers”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.