Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,173 members, 7,903,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

The Nigerian Spirit Is F*cking Beautiful! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Spirit Is F*cking Beautiful! (771 Views)

We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA / The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) / Ojukwu And The True Nigerian Spirit - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Spirit Is F*cking Beautiful! by Ikengawo: 10:30am On Mar 31, 2010
I may be alone in my love for my countries spirit on this site but i don't give a damn!
LONG LIVE THE NIGERIANS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_MnLaaWc3w

SAWA!
Re: The Nigerian Spirit Is F*cking Beautiful! by paddylo1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2010
Good , lets overwhelm these fools with positivity
Re: The Nigerian Spirit Is F*cking Beautiful! by alias64: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2010
you're not alone
Re: The Nigerian Spirit Is F*cking Beautiful! by TippyTop(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2010
@Ikengawo
How can I be afraid to write anything positive about Nigeria on a Nigerian forum?
Therein lies our problems, we're quick to complain while offering jack shiit solution.
Na God go reward you, my friend you're not alone.
Re: The Nigerian Spirit Is F*cking Beautiful! by babapupa: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2010
paddy_lo:

Good , lets overwhelm these fools with positivity

Unfortunately for the losers, they only show face when there is negativity.

Awon we re enemy of progress,
Re: The Nigerian Spirit Is F*cking Beautiful! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
We need this positivity especially for people like me who come here and post TRASH ! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Nigerian Spirit Is F*cking Beautiful! by ziga: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
I bet you there are lots of people who are with you on this.

LONG LIVE NIGERIANS!!!
Re: The Nigerian Spirit Is F*cking Beautiful! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2010
QUICK DEATH NIGERIA. Light headed fools,their country is heading to the gulag.where has ur love taken us to oversabis
Re: The Nigerian Spirit Is F*cking Beautiful! by Ikengawo: 6:22am On Apr 01, 2010
you sound like a psychopath.
Re: The Nigerian Spirit Is F*cking Beautiful! by chosen04(f): 8:52am On Apr 01, 2010
Ikengawo:

you sound like a psychopath.

Ghaddafi is the best answer for lost souls like you.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan To Focus On 7-point Agenda ! / Students Protest Over Ibori At Efcc / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.