Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,293 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:06 AM

Female Wrestler Reveals What Pastor Adeboye Did For Her - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Female Wrestler Reveals What Pastor Adeboye Did For Her (646 Views)

Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos / Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award / World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Wrestler Reveals What Pastor Adeboye Did For Her by Segzee1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nigerian Female wrestler and African Champion, Aminat Adeniyi has revealed what the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye did for her.

Dailyfamily.ng at the Redemption camp gathered that Adeniyi was one of those that gave their testimonies at the just concluded Holy Ghost Congress 2017. She testified to what God did for her on Friday 8th December 2017.

The female wrestler first spoke about how she won a gold medal at the African Championship, She said: I was in Finland on a scholarship when I was called upon to represent Nigeria at the African Championship in Morocco this year. I came to Camp and prayed to God that I needed to win this competition and by God’s grace, I won a gold medal.

Adeniyi said she was to go for the World Championship but there was no sponsorship from the government. She revealed that she wrote a letter to Pastor E.A Adeboye where she explained to him that she needed to go for the World Championship as she never had the opportunity to do so.

Adeniyi told the congregation at the Congress that Pastor E.A Adeboye gave her the support and that she is now number 8 in the world.

The female wrestler also added that at the recent Governor Wike Wrestling Championship, she was able to retain her gold medal. She said: “I dedicate this gold medal to My mother in the Lord (Pastor Mrs. Folu Adeboye)”

Aminat Adeniyi appreciated God for saving her soul, she said: “I am from a Muslim family but ever since I gave my life to Christ, My life has never remained the same as I have always been a winner.”

https://dailyfamily.ng/nigerian-female-wrestler-reveals-what-pastor-adeboye-did-for-her/

Re: Female Wrestler Reveals What Pastor Adeboye Did For Her by src70: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
frontpage loading, As soon as you remove the exposed part, in the title
Re: Female Wrestler Reveals What Pastor Adeboye Did For Her by biacan(f): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Them no go see this one now ooooo freeze and co
Re: Female Wrestler Reveals What Pastor Adeboye Did For Her by src70: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
biacan:
lol we all know they are sponsored
Re: Female Wrestler Reveals What Pastor Adeboye Did For Her by src70: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
It is not suppose to be in the sport section
Re: Female Wrestler Reveals What Pastor Adeboye Did For Her by Segzee1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hmmmm....Daddy Freezer or what is the monkey called will not see this grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, Atiku and "I go dye" are still digging it http:///2klkZNT
Re: Female Wrestler Reveals What Pastor Adeboye Did For Her by ayourbamie: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nice gesture
Re: Female Wrestler Reveals What Pastor Adeboye Did For Her by FODA(m): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
I will build my church and the gate of hell will not prevail,you can be a christian and be a loser .
Re: Female Wrestler Reveals What Pastor Adeboye Did For Her by Niftyrules(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
biacan:

Freeze don get issue now. Pst Adeboye son don show am score sheet
Re: Female Wrestler Reveals What Pastor Adeboye Did For Her by timtrader(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
I watched her testify. Happy for her, sad for govt. Govt can't sponsor an athlete that won gold in Africa and qualified for world stage. Is 8th in the world a joke. Even super eagles isn't 30th in the world sef. Govt can't amaze me more than this.

(1) (Reply)

Dancerexercise..... How To Get Fit With Dance / Ex-croatia Star Vukojević: We Must Beat Nigeria To Advance At Russia 2018 / This Morning Tennis 2 Odds Fore Serious Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.