Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,574 members, 7,951,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Facebook Show ‘will You Marry Me?’ Features Engaged And Married Couples - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook Show ‘will You Marry Me?’ Features Engaged And Married Couples (338 Views)

Alleged Bedroom Video Of Ghanaian TV Girl And Married Man Leaks (video) / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me / Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Show ‘will You Marry Me?’ Features Engaged And Married Couples by bayoojo68: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Facebook is slowly becoming the next best platform to watch shows and docu-series. And one of the shows featured is called Will You Marry Me?

Developed by Black wedding photographer Milton Lawrence Jr., the docuseries interviews engaged and married Black men about the moments that lead to them popping the question.

‘Will You Marry Me?’

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Hilarious And Why? / MTN Nigeria Introducing The Findme App To Help Safe The Lives Of Its Customers / Social Media Power :omotola Jalade-ekeinde’s Phone Found And Returned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.