Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,837 members, 7,906,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:34 AM

Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (32638 Views)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Belface: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2008
Of cuz i'll go for the rich ugly guy. He might get better in bed. Fine broke-ass guys dem no di pass market again ooo. They just fine 4 eye, no be 4 bed.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by LeMoor(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2008
What about marrying someone with good character, regardless of his financial status?
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by victorian(f): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2008
None of the above, as for me, average cool looks, strong buisness ideas with a good personality.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Aladunni(f): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2008
A handsome poor man of course,

i care about the kids too
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by dyabman(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2008
you can haev both , the handsome guy will be the real guy in ur life and you dig the ugly rich guy and runaway for the handsome poor guy , with that he will be stinkily rich or average rich,

Wetin the ugly rich guy sef they look , he should go for surgery now , shebi his rich.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Gabry(f): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2008
Sorry, I cannot pick as I need to see both personalities first. Whats the point in choosing when the person's personality suck?
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by dyabman(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2008
what about if both personalities are the same and its what u want from both of them nko!,
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Gabry(f): 1:40am On Jul 27, 2008
dyabman:

what about if both personalities are the same and its what u want from both of them nko!,

Then I will judge on whether if we have that mutual feeling and that vibe and that closeness and also if our personalities clik or not. Am sure one is better than the other.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by donofdons: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2008
Nice
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2008
Neither.
I'll look for a stable man then.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2008
handsome poor man for sure embarassed
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by gabelogan(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2008
ibkaye:

handsome poor man for sure embarassed

make i hear word!!!

is it not women that say "i go chop fine boy"?
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2008
gabe_logan:

make i hear word!!!

is it not women that say "i go chop fine boy"?
some of them, not exactly something i would like, but we are comparing and so i would rather have a handsome poor man to an ugly rich man embarassed
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by HCH3COO: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2008
Dem go collect the money from the ugly rich man take am give the handsome poor guy. kiss
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

Dem go collect the money from the ugly rich man take am give the handsome poor guy. kiss

lol not me jare embarassed grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by HCH3COO: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2008
Na lie. why you take style dey laugh? If bobo no get money, handsome go turn to wowo. once he wowo you go run. ugly man fit carry money do facial surgery. He got take money fix hin body. After you don dey collect 500,000 naira take do pocket money every week you go forget how bad he look.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

Na lie. why you take style dey laugh? If bobo no get money, handsome go turn to wowo. once he wowo you go run. ugly man fit carry money do facial surgery. He got take money fix hin body. After you don dey collect 500,000 naira take do pocket money every week you go forget how bad he look.
yeah i get what you mean etc etc etc

me personally, i would not do such
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by HCH3COO: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2008
ibkaye:

yeah i get what you mean etc etc etc

me personally, i would not do such
You rather have the money and the looks. kiss
you like very good balanced things I can tell. tongue
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by gabelogan(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2008
i have seen a plain nobody turn to "that boy is fine" because the guy bought a new flashy car or the girls suddenly found out he's the aire to his father's fortune. to most women, looks dont really matter as far as there is (lot of) money. the money will definately compensate for the looks.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

You rather have the money and the looks.   kiss
you like very good balanced things I can tell.  tongue
definately, wouldn't everyone prefer money and looks smiley
i just pray that i am blessed with such a man for a husband smiley

but in this situation, i'd definitely go for the good-looking poor guy smiley
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by HCH3COO: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2008
ibkaye:

definately, wouldn't everyone prefer money and looks smiley
i just pray that i am blessed with such a man for a husband smiley

but in this situation, i'd definitely go for the good-looking poor guy smiley
haha. now you re confessing o.
you willgo for the good-looking poor guy but it will only last a week. after 3 days of eating pap you go fed up.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

haha. now you re confessing o.
you willgo for the good-looking poor guy but it will only last a week. after 3 days of eating pap you go fed up.
confessing kini? I'm just stating what my preference is, I'm telling you I will stick to the poor man, who says he will even stay poor forever? grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by HCH3COO: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2008
It's not who says. The topic says the guy is poor poor poor. You are taking a risk. That your handsome guy will be working under the rich ugly guy answering to him. "yes boss"
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

That your handsome guy will be working under the rich ugly guy answering to him. "yes boss"
that wouldn't
kill the handsome guy
would it?
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

It's not who says.  The topic says the guy is poor poor poor.  You are taking a risk.  That your handsome guy will be working under the rich ugly guy answering to him.  "yes boss"
life isn't fair tongue
rokiatu:

that wouldn't
kill the handsome guy
would it?
lol abi o cheesy
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by HCH3COO: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2008
Yes o it will kill the handsome guy. If the rich man likes you he will delay his salary for 8 months. The guy go come wowo. After 3 weeks of poverty hin cheeks go run inside, flies go dey chase hin mouth.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

Yes o it will kill the handsome guy. If the rich man likes you he will delay his salary for 8 months. The guy go come wowo. After 3 weeks of poverty hin cheeks go run inside, flies go dey chase hin mouth.
lool well like i said, life isn't fair, that is just my preference smiley
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by HCH3COO: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2008
grin This is because you like things that look good.
So on that list where they ask what women want, yours will be looks.
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2008
definately tongue
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by gabelogan(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

grin This is because you like things that look good.
So on that list where they ask what women want, yours will be looks.

dis guy, u sabi argue oh!
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by HCH3COO: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2008
ahhhh cheesy ibikaye. short devil!!! shey you see this girl o. if a guy has a lot more to offer on the inside you prefer he looks like tyson beckford first before he shake ya hand. undecided superficial girls me no like at all embarassed
Re: Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? by HCH3COO: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2008
gabe_logan:

this guy, u sabi argue oh!
carry go! yeye boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate / Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.